Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Guest user29

I'm going to upload a few outfits tomorrow and write up my part of the changelog then you're good to make a new release. It'll have an outfit I want to use in breeder so once you get back if you could pack it up, that would speed things along.

Guest user29

I don't suppose you want to run through the summer slave outfits real fast and convert them to the new body before you upload?

Yay, triple post :)

New release is up. Main feature is the fixed weighting, P7 mesh and a few outfits updated to the new belly sizes.

[spoiler=stock]LeatherArmour

CassOutfit

VeronicaOutfit

Veronica is partly done due to me hating the outfit :D

[spoiler=Non Stock]

Farm Slave

Sunny Outfit

Lady Outfit

Sumemr Slave

Rapidshare file is up, mediafire is lagging. The attached esp is the latest additions needing to be merged into scr. Probably a good idea to check the esp is ok :)

evil' date=' sorry but your scr addon have a password, could i have those password, please ?:D[/quote']
I'm confus.

The first post doesn't really reflect any 7/3 changes. Are those link now pointing to the 7/3 edition? What's this SCR addition? Will it be officially added to SCR in a later update?

The SCR addition is an addon esp for my use only, it's been added into the latest version of SCR already, it just contained the info for the new outfits added. That's why it has a password for me only :)

ok' date=' i see. Thx a lot Hal for reply. That why i wonder at first that if we don't have any script from scr mesh and text shouldn't work by themself by the way lol[/quote']

The new outfits are in SCR but not Pregnancy yet or any other mods, so you won't see them in game till they are added to Sexout store or added to an update of Sexout Breeder.

SexoutStore should be updated on Monday to include the new Mantis suits from the July 3rd SCR update. Regarding the new maternity outfits, if these are the outfits created for SexoutBreeder I was intending on letting that plugin keep them as unique outfits and was not planning on having them sold in the store. If these aren't those outfits then I haven't been paying enough attention. Which is of course entirely possible. :P