Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Just an example' date=' TypeV P3 body done in about as long as it takes to import using the Cali pregnant lattice.

Only thing you'd need to do after is a bone weight copy and it's done.[/quote']

Cool stuff, I can wait, haven't run out of bugs to sort yet :)

Should work fine. I tested it with CBBE from Skyrim too, works extremely well, lattice only needs positioning slightly with no other tweaks. Seems pretty robust overall :)

There's no breast adjustment on the lattice at later stages. I could add it, but with your new breast stuff it may actually be simpler to use that than have it mesh based.

Guest user29

I kinda like how they explode out of the armors personally :P

It does need new meshes though. Mine aren't that good really. But you can get around to that whenever because they're "good enough."

I'm not sure i should ask in this thread or not, but I'm curious a bit about autoswap of pregnance body and MCM, after i get all new SCR data and new SCR, pregnancy mod and all new mathernity clothes.

Every thing work well for all clothes but after Hal, pull off auto-swap pregnance body then i can't get nake pregnant body via MCM setting, but after i check all Mesh for Hal pregnance body, i found all Pregnant Cali, pregnant BnB and pregnant Type3M but after i select it from MCM, but don't have anything work from MCM menu and i just stay in normal nake body but still have pregnant effect and when switch to others pregnant clothes everything work well, so did u have any clue for me to manage about MCM ?

I'll do some tweaking to the BNB once I've got the lattices for Cali done. What I want is a set of lattices that basically go Cali -> BnB for each stage. If I get those working then it's basically a case of fit to Cali, then just import BnB, apply lattice, slight tweaks, export. Repeat for typeV, type3M. I'm up to P6 lattice on Cali atm, I'll stick the blend up on dropbox once those are done so you can have a look.

Put up a basic lattice file onto dropbox (Relz\Lattice.blend). Usage is simple, the cali body on layer 1 already has a lattice modifier. Just add a lattice name to where it says Ob:

Lattice names are:

LatticeP1

LatticeP6

Make sure to apply the lattice modifier before bone weight copy and export scripts.

Somewhat limited in this form, it would work for something like the mantis suit. Not so much for much else. You could import any other body in and apply the lattice though, should work ok :)

Guest user29

still a little hazy what this is. Lets say I want to convert the bnb body. What would be the steps to do that?

Once you give me one example and I'm able to go through it and get it to work I'll understand it pretty well.

Basic rundown is that you'd load the lattice file, delete all the junk on layer one. Import the BNB body as normal, then apply a lattice modifier to the body like you would any other one. Type in the lattice for the size you want (LatticeP1 etc) Then apply the lattice modifier.

That shapes the mesh so from there it's just the standard method for dealing with a body. Bone weight script if needed, skeleton and export.

The lattices atm are a bit work in progress though, so I wouldn't use them just yet for anything proper.

Yeah, I wish I'd thought of this a long time ago. I've known about lattices for a long while now, but usually it's brought up with things like deforming meshes in animation. Only really clicked that I could use them for this when I saw something on nexus.

Guest user29

it appears right in blender but when I exported the mesh it went back to p0 (just the nif, in blender it still looks correct). Also if I'm deleting the other layer then what is there to bone wight copy to?

Are you applying the lattice modifier? (actually clicking the apply button)

A lattice is just a deform tool. Everything else just works as you would do normally, if you bring an outfit in, you import the body, the outfit, use the lattice on the outfit and apply. Then bone weight copy the outfit to the body like usual.

If it's just a body you're deforming, the weight copy probably isn't even needed.