Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Guest user29

I still can't decide what class I want to play as in that game, they all bring something unique and different to the table. I was starting to enjoy guardian but their range combat is pretty limited and you need to be able to do good at range in WvW so I dunno now. Gonna play warrior again in the stress test.

And for ME3 I'm just hoping the ending makes it so I can justify playing through it again sometime. I'm not expecting it to be good but after I originally beat it I just couldn't touch it again. So disappointed.

It's not frozen, everything's still running fine, just says not responding. Not sure how to reduce the polycount, every method I can think of would destroy the UV, and there's no way I'm redoing that.

For GW2 I'm thinking Engineer mainly, had fun with Mesmer and Necro too though. Engi and Mesmer need work though.

Missing texture most likely' date=' if the others are fine, it's probably something wrong in the nif.

[edit'] nif is fine my end, check you have all the textures and stuff installed.

You were correct as soon as I installed the original julia chang mod as well as the jonas dragon girl mod the problem vanished. You might want to add the link that User29 posted for Julia Chang to the OP.

Wasn't too bad. I think given that they were never actually going to change the already terrible endings, this does at least fix most of the other problems. It would have been better if they'd had this much closure in the original release, but at least they put some effort in.

Incidentally, I am still exporting that damn mesh, it is really insane :P

Finally :D

I swear blender hates me sometimes. Anyway' date=' Sunny P3:[/quote']

Looks great, bychance are those egg models going to be in the next download too?

Any chance of a new download soon, as I'm gunna have a heap of work catching up when you drop all this new stuff out for SCR :)

Hi guys,

I'm trying to do use Paint.Net to do a simple retexture of the Fallout Mantis Suits to Camo patterns, just trying to turn it green to start with by adjusting the Hue, I got the textures in loaded, modded and happy with them and they seem to save ok, but they don't appear to show in GECK, I suspect I'm saving them with the wrong alpha or whatever it asks when I save them as a dds file, anyone got any experience to know what settings work?

They seem to look fine in the Texture window creating the Texture Set, but when I apply that texture to the mesh it just doesn't seem to work, I got no idea what this map stuff all means :)

Guest user29

I need a sexy farm sorta outfit for breeder. I went though the outfits we've done and I just can't find anything the farmer would stick the player in. I guess I could use summerslave. I dunno.

I usually export DXT5' date=' with mipmaps. Although if there is only a black/white alpha, DXT1 works just as well.

Your texture works fine for me in geck.[/quote']

Cool thanks, I did resave with MipMaps, I probably had to restart GECK after resaving.

EDIT: Yep that was it, all is good now :)