Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Fixed it :D

Well, almost. the nif seems to have an animation attached, god knows why. I need to figure out how to strip it off.

I've attached a file with it in anyway, for User29

this is not a release file

I'm releasing a proper version later with the different skins and the like once I've fixed the remaining issues. Download that one if you want to actually use the outfit. (cue 50 downloads of this :P )

[edit] Quick note, when you set it up in the geck, make sure to set the outfit to replace both hands.

Guest user29

I just replace the femaleupperbody when I test stuff. Looks just oustanding. You even fixed the hips perfectly. I did notice that the boobs clip just slightly when bouncing. And that animations thing is really weird. It's like an animation is running without any keyframes.

Guest user29

Now that I think about it, when I turned around I think it played but didn't complete the "bounce". It does only do it when you're running. I got lucky though and managed to catch it like that.

If you'd just copy weights I don't think you'd have a problem.

Guest user29

It's a great outfit and it'd look really nice but I just wanted the triss one.

I'd keep it around and convert it eventually whenever you get around to it.

Are you talking about like a main download release? I've got quite a few outfits to upload. You may want to hold off on this until tomorrow maybe. Unless you were just talking about a triss release on the nexus or something :P

Guest user29

You might want to change the folder names where the textures are. The outfit is allowed because the devs who created it even said so, but I'm not sure how they feel about porting the ports of other people. If you'd just change where the textures were stored they'd never be able to say it was originally his port.

If you want to start updating what you've done onto dropbox, feel free. I've added more to the changelog, feel free to add to it, should be pretty self explanatory. Use notepad++ though, it screws up in notepad (and notepad++ is a must have anyway :P )

[edit] P7 anyone?

post-922-13597876391041_thumb.jpg

Guest user29

I think for my BnB pregnant series I'll make a separate optional thread. I'm going to keep uploading them into that folder just don't worry about them until we figure out how halstrom wants to integrate them. Though he's got plenty to work on getting normal body swapping working for now, we'll figure it out later.

I can't say I'm thrilled with the new update log. It seems overly complex.