"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

I know this mod is out there but when I reinstalled my Fallout game last night I don't think I archived it. It's a mod that adds a large amount of abandoned warehouses, underground facilities, sewer systems in the towns and villages, and a place in Goodsprings called Frankies Guns and Ammo which gives you a quest to go underground after doing a small series of mini quests. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I believe that is the world of pain mod.

I know this mod is out there but when I reinstalled my Fallout game last night I don't think I archived it. It's a mod that adds a large amount of abandoned warehouses, underground facilities, sewer systems in the towns and villages, and a place in Goodsprings called Frankies Guns and Ammo which gives you a quest to go underground after doing a small series of mini quests. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I believe that is the world of pain mod.

Excellent. Thank you kindly. :)

A World of Pain is the one, I think. Still on Der Nexus.

Dangit! Getting old and slow.....

Sounds like A World Of Pain.

I've been doing some research and have been looking for a particular armor set. I like to make sneaky snipers/melee assassin characters and tried many different kinds of armor sets. IE: Black Widow, Ghost armor, Starcraft Ghost armor, and the recon armors. I ran into something that copied the FROG armor from Metal Gear Solid 4 which looks quite badass however this was a hot topic a few years back and most of my searching has hit a dead end leading me to believe this project got scraped, discontinued, or was brought down by the author. I'll post a link with pictures to show everyone:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/332307-mgs4-haven-troopers-frogs/

Maybe someone has it. (Crosses Fingers) this may be on my wish list but would anyone out there happend to have any sneaky armors that I did not mention?

I've been doing some research and have been looking for a particular armor set. I like to make sneaky snipers/melee assassin characters and tried many different kinds of armor sets. IE: Black Widow, Ghost armor, Starcraft Ghost armor, and the recon armors. I ran into something that copied the FROG armor from Metal Gear Solid 4 which looks quite badass however this was a hot topic a few years back and most of my searching has hit a dead end leading me to believe this project got scraped, discontinued, or was brought down by the author. I'll post a link with pictures to show everyone:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/332307-mgs4-haven-troopers-frogs/

Maybe someone has it. (Crosses Fingers) this may be on my wish list but would anyone out there happend to have any sneaky armors that I did not mention?

Just this http://modgames.net/load/fallout_new_vegas/bronja/frog_elite_female_solder/94-1-0-6459 ...not sure it's in english though.. :huh:

Guest endgameaddiction

If you are using Firefox you can go to Tools > Translate. Or simply right clicking and scrolling down and hit Translate. And yeah, you need to be a registered member to download but it's really simple. You don't even have to confirm it to start downloading.

Derp! I forgot to mention... If you do use Firefox try Wiktionary & Google Translate. That's what I use.

If you are using Firefox you can go to Tools > Translate. Or simply right clicking and scrolling down and hit Translate. And yeah, you need to be a registered member to download but it's really simple. You don't even have to confirm it to start downloading.

Derp! I forgot to mention... If you do use Firefox try Wiktionary & Google Translate. That's what I use.

I use Safari but I tried out firefox with the addons and they work great. Unfortunately when I try and register to the website after I put my information in all it does is sit there and does not register. Its very strange.

Your character on the left on the second picture has the armor I have been looking for a couple days now. I tried to get it at modthegames.net but that was a headache in itself. Is there anyone someone has this archived that can share if possible?

Is there any futa plugin for Sexout like there was with Lovers With PK for Oblivion?

Is it also possible to get assaulted by them? Even if you're a male character?

There's also any mod that lets you dual wield one handed small weapons like swords or axes?

I also saw some Touhou mods on the nexus which images remain but the files been deleted... Any help with that?

I mean this:

2996021-1316741920.jpg

And this:

2996021-1316816190.jpg

On the other hand if someone wants to make a Hong Meiling's Outfit from Touhou... I'd be veeeeery grateful :P  (My avatar and signature character, she's chinese so she's kinda lore-friendly?)

Anyway to get this? http://115.com/file/c4cohicb

This is the thread those armors are located in. Its the Resident Evil Pack.

FalloutNV%202011-01-22%2016-27-24-23.jpg

FalloutNV%202011-01-22%2016-34-51-89.jpg

FalloutNV%202011-01-22%2016-32-46-41.jpg

FalloutNV%202011-01-22%2016-33-56-18.jpg

FalloutNV%202011-01-22%2016-29-18-68.jpg

FalloutNV%202011-01-22%2016-47-44-01.jpg

FalloutNV%202011-01-22%2016-48-42-31.jpg

I can't get it to download, I found a cracked account so that's not a problem (i think). Does anyone have it? Or can anyone download it? Or if anyone could post a link to where i can get the FIRST armor in the FIRST picture. I'd really appreciate it.

I don't think I have found any bauld heads. Close shaved that comes with the game is about as close as I have seen. Usually most mods add hair and usually "big hair".

I for one would love a mod that makes your hair grow automatically.  I looked into making one but read that to change the hair you MUST invoke the char interface, then got distracted and moved onto something else.

I almost always begin the game shaved or as close as possible.  Then as I play thru I switch to a new style with a length that is slightly longer than the previous.  I usually finish the game with long hair as a female PC, and something 'tidy' as a male PC.

Having a strictly bald vanilla head isn't that great.  The hair (even the vanilla cropped one) hides the low polys on the back and top of the head mesh.  Without some sort of hair hidding those sections, the vanilla head mesh looks terrible, imo.  I made a pointed-ear head mesh from the vanilla head and it took forever to smooth and reshape and it still looks like crap at certain angles.

Thank you everyone, it's interesting to learn - I have an appreciation for a well-shaped bald head and was puzzled that such wasn't available in the games.

@CoxcombCornking, I'll check out those suggestions, thank you :)

@Kendo 2, if I'd posted this in Tech Support section I'd have said your reply was the definitive answer :cool:

Unfortunately I lack anything more than the most basic ability at graphical stuff lol. Back when I still played on console I'd try and use the colour sliders to make the hair on the close-cropped style as close to the PC's skin tone as I could, usually without much success :P

I'm looking for both of these clothing meshes:

624559-1250075761.jpg

I got the image from here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/Images/6494/?

One on the left looks like it might be the rag bikini that's included with the Trooper Girl outfits, here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/5208/?

One on the right frankly just looks like somebody took the skirt off the Pitt slave outfit. No idea where to find it, perhaps it's from AEV in Fallout. Alternatively, I just made one just now that you can use. Two actually, one from a modified version I made a few years ago. You'll have to put them in the game on your own, though.

https://www.mediafire.com/?n04xxbqw00wg2gh