"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

That outfit is made by a Japanese guy who runs a little Fallout modding blog on wordpress. You have to email him to get the password for the mod archive.

http://bunsaki.wordpress.com/

Wow, he's done some cool stuff, I hope it gets released soon.

Yes, I think he made the original ghost armor mod for FO3, he def motivated me for some of the mods I made

Yep, that's him. But for some reason he asked the Nexus staff to delete/ban his account there.

Is there a 1st person skeleton mod with varying options for height/scale?

Let me explain what I'm looking for, let's say I have a female char with a scale of 0.97, which looks fine in 3rd person view. This height however doesn't match the height you get in 1st person view, which is always taller. In short, I would need a 1st person skeleton for the scale of 0.97. There was a 1st person skeleton fix for Skyrim, which exactly do this (the package includes different skeleton nifs tailored for a bunch of different scales), but I haven't been able to find one for FNV. I'd also welcome instructions to create one in Nifscope, if that's possible.

What mod is this clothes from?

42180-1-1316308482.jpg

42180-1-1317283328.jpg

I need those harness for a custom clothing.

Multiple mods it seems:

Necklace is Tactical Clothing

isn't just from the vanilla tribal outfit of Point Lookout? It seems to me the same.

What mod is this clothes from?

42180-1-1316308482.jpg

42180-1-1317283328.jpg

I need those harness for a custom clothing.

In case you can't find nothing, there are the suspenders from the Type 6 jumpsuit in the nice Type 6 Equipment Replacer, you could modify textures and shape a bit to look more "harness-ly".

I see the one you like comes from the vanilla salve rags from the Pitt. If you take a look at the front pic you posted you can see the textures stretching bad.

Perhaps a little custom mod from the user never uploaded anywhere, it's possible.

post-272919-0-86082100-1385588651_thumb.jpg

Any chance to make 1st player speak in dialogs?

what do you mean by this? Do you mean your character saying phrases at certain places and times like in skyrim?

When I meet someone who is scripted to follow me, I'd like to hear me talking as well.

Any chance to make 1st player speak in dialogs?

what do you mean by this? Do you mean your character saying phrases at certain places and times like in skyrim?

When I meet someone who is scripted to follow me, I'd like to hear me talking as well.

If I think I understand what you are talking about than no, I can't think of any. I know Skyrim had a few nice ones.

Is there a mod for FO3/NV that enables enemy friendly fire, its kinda immersion breaking that a bunch of melee raiders are rushing you and their ranged teamates shots go pass through them and hit me.

Kinda missing oblivion and skyrims enemy archer friendly fire.

Is there a mod for FO3/NV that enables enemy friendly fire, its kinda immersion breaking that a bunch of melee raiders are rushing you and their ranged teamates shots go pass through them and hit me.

That's an AI Combat Style behavior and easily fixed in the GECK.  Look at the NPCs and see what their Combat Style is.  For instance, if they are Raiders their Combat Style will be CSRaider or CSRaiderMelee.  Under the section for Explosives there will be three options, blow up yourself, blow up your buddies, blow up your buddies and everyone else.  Be sure the last two boxes are checked.  I know it says 'explosives' but it applies to all friendly fire that isn't scripted.

That's an AI Combat Style behavior and easily fixed in the GECK.  Look at the NPCs and see what their Combat Style is.  For instance, if they are Raiders their Combat Style will be CSRaider or CSRaiderMelee.  Under the section for Explosives there will be three options, blow up yourself, blow up your buddies, blow up your buddies and everyone else.  Be sure the last two boxes are checked.  I know it says 'explosives' but it applies to all friendly fire that isn't scripted.

I LOVE YOU, it worked great thanks :)