"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

Guest endgameaddiction

Well...

Wavy hair physics anyone?

I remember seeing a mod Growlf did of animated hair. I pm'd him like a newb back then if he would port it to FO3. Ignored of course. *tears*

just a tiny bullet hole instead of the smashed head?

I'm still waiting for a mod that does that. It gets old after so long when you dismember enemies body parts. I mean Unless it's a shotgun, missile launcher or fatman it's ridiculous.

What clothing armor is this? I WANT!!!!!!!!!! looks like merc clothing that is modified.

I believe it is just a vanilla outfit. But one of the rarer ones seen in game.

Not Vanilla body obviously is different, maybe personal body type?

What clothing armor is this? I WANT!!!!!!!!!! looks like merc clothing that is modified.

attachicon.gifCLOTHING.jpg

Vanilla Merc Adventurer outfit...fitted for a body replacer..not sure which one though..Type3F??

Doesn't look like type 3f

Thanks, but have it already :)

Very different from the pic, im wondering what body type it is.

It's probably Exnem's, looking at the skin tones and normals.

ill try checking the DRK Pex Exnem for fallout 3 see if thats it.

Not exnem body 15849-1-1299532010.png

Need to know what body type or the replacer used.

I just saw your post on VGU, the reply by jameswale is promising, i'd check that out.

My question is not about a particular mod.

Should I expect issues if I'd install multiple instances of, for example, FO3 putting them in different folders though (GAMES1, GAMES2 etc.)

I receive English version of FO3, FNV and Skyrim. I'd like to make sure the installed and modded foreign language version is still functioning, while I'm tweaking the english version installation.

I'm looking for someone to port the Oblivion Burmecian race mod over to Fallout: New Vegas, if at all possible. The modder himself simply ragequit, taking all of his mods with him, but I've still got a copy of the original Oblivion mod lying around, so I can provide those meshes and textures for you. If you're willing to do this, I'd owe ya one. Thanks.

Is there any futa plugin for Sexout like there was with Lovers With PK for Oblivion?

Is it also possible to get assaulted by them? Even if you're a male character?

There's also any mod that lets you dual wield one handed small weapons like swords or axes?

I also saw some Touhou mods on the nexus which images remain but the files been deleted... Any help with that?

I mean this:

2996021-1316741920.jpg

And this:

2996021-1316816190.jpg

On the other hand if someone wants to make a Hong Meiling's Outfit from Touhou... I'd be veeeeery grateful :P  (My avatar and signature character, she's chinese so she's kinda lore-friendly?)

Are there any good character creation expansions? The current character creation menu is lacking so much, I can hardly customize my character to make her look unique.

Also, does anyone have any good tattoo sets?

And lastly, are there any feminine animation packs? The current walking and running animations are horrid, and I got a replacer that was even worse!

Thanks ahead of time for any potential help!

Is there any futa plugin for Sexout like there was with Lovers With PK for Oblivion?

Is it also possible to get assaulted by them? Even if you're a male character?

There's also any mod that lets you dual wield one handed small weapons like swords or axes?

I also saw some Touhou mods on the nexus which images remain but the files been deleted... Any help with that?

I mean this:

*snip*

And this:

*snip*

On the other hand if someone wants to make a Hong Meiling's Outfit from Touhou... I'd be veeeeery grateful :P  (My avatar and signature character, she's chinese so she's kinda lore-friendly?)

I think I have the Touhou clothes in my 4shared folder... Yep..enjoy:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/wpEqCUGp/Touhou_Manual_Install_File_v3-.html

EDIT: Wait...Almace is that you? :huh:  

Guest endgameaddiction

lol crazy K2...

You could always link your mods in your signature.

I'm looking for both of these clothing meshes:

624559-1250075761.jpg

I got the image from here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/Images/6494/?

I 2nd this. They look like type 3 body base used. The one on the right never seen. Topless version, I wonder if it's from.. Stripped Armor Replacer. Left one not sure, but me likes that one.

Guest carywinton

@ Estornudo: I have Touhou Mod for Fallout 3, never knew there was one for FalloutNV. They are TouhouCloth_Oku, TouhouCloth_Pack01, TouhouCloth_Pack02a, TouhouHairPack if you want those, should be easy enough to convert to Fallout NV or just use the assets from them.

Does anyone know of a Mod that adds secondary fire to a weapon? Example add a grenade launcher to a combat shotgun or add a plasma grenade launcher to Gauss Riffle, etc. If no one knows of a mod that does this, what would be required to create a secondary fire function?

Thanks to anyone from their assistance on this.

I know this mod is out there but when I reinstalled my Fallout game last night I don't think I archived it. It's a mod that adds a large amount of abandoned warehouses, underground facilities, sewer systems in the towns and villages, and a place in Goodsprings called Frankies Guns and Ammo which gives you a quest to go underground after doing a small series of mini quests. Can anyone point me in the right direction?