My character's stats are S:7, P:5, E:8+,C:4+,I:7,A:6,L:6. The "+" of course indicating that an item is boosting the stat by 1.

I'm running SexoutXPM, which just grants experience for sex, which I think another mod (wsex override) already allows...I'll tinker with it more to make sure nothing is stacking or interfering with sexual acts and re-edit this post if I find anything, though removing "rush" isn't a bad idea. It's way too loud.

I haven't tried autoplay, but I'll read around for how to set that up.

My character's stats are S:7, P:5, E:8+,C:4+,I:7,A:6,L:6. The "+" of course indicating that an item is boosting the stat by 1.

I'm running SexoutXPM, which just grants experience for sex, which I think another mod (wsex override) already allows...I'll tinker with it more to make sure nothing is stacking or interfering with sexual acts and re-edit this post if I find anything, though removing "rush" isn't a bad idea. It's way too loud.

I haven't tried autoplay, but I'll read around for how to set that up.

Are you using headphones?  That sound is actually -db from the original.  I don't use XPM so it might be interfering but I'm not sure how.

Autoplay is a checkbox in MCM.

Try this one and let me know if it helps.  Clicking the mouse doesn't play sounds with this one, it only speeds the advance of the stages.  Also, specialFX only play for the player.  That should help tone down the spam.

Edited by t3589

Tried it! So is autoplay supposed to just run you through a set of sounds for the sex sequence?

I DID notice that the settings tab in MCM doesn't even exist when I load the SOSReplacer.esp, but it's there when I use the one in the above post! Clicking still seemed to enable sounds, but I didn't orgasm like a dozen times within 2 seconds!

and yes, I was using headphones. lol

Works great, but I have a blank settings tab that just refreshes the MCM menu. Does anyone else have this problem? I believe when I tried the esp you posted about 3 posts up from this one, the settings tab worked and I could toggle autoplay, but with the newly uploaded one I am again missing the option. Likely an error with MCM. I will look into it.

Also, are you just updating the SOS Replacer .esp? I've been notified of 4 updates in a day to this file, but I'd like to know if it's the playervoice and data packs I should update too.

Works great, but I have a blank settings tab that just refreshes the MCM menu. Does anyone else have this problem? I believe when I tried the esp you posted about 3 posts up from this one, the settings tab worked and I could toggle autoplay, but with the newly uploaded one I am again missing the option. Likely an error with MCM. I will look into it.

Also, are you just updating the SOS Replacer .esp? I've been notified of 4 updates in a day to this file, but I'd like to know if it's the playervoice and data packs I should update too.

Try placing it in the load order that your save game expects it to be.  That's prob what's causing the MCM issue.  The save game expects it to be at a certain index.  If you can't remember where it was, disable SOSReplacer, save game, then re-enable.

Yes, just the esp.

Here is a little demo soundpack made from fs0 from Lovers with PK for Oblivion.

Included:

-female PC consensual (stage 1/2/3/orgasm)

-female PC (giving) oral (mmmhmmm)

-tweaked oralfx sounds (less soup-slurpy)

This is made to be installed OVER the soundpacks included in the OP. If you ONLY install this one, everything besides consensual femalePC sex and oral sex will be totally silent.

All credits for sound go to the unknown authors who created them for LPK.

Fomod-ready.

SOS Demo Soundpack.7z

Included:

This is made to be installed OVER the soundpacks included in the OP. If you ONLY install this one, everything besides consensual femalePC sex and oral sex will be totally silent.

Fomod-ready.

Nice.  The sounds in the data packs in the OP are simply provided so people can get it up and running without too much work.  I recommend overwriting them with your own customizations.  I know I do.

I encourage the community to introduce their own custom voice packs.  That was/is the original intent of this mod.

EDIT: You might want to name it after yourself or the voice or something. 

Edited by t3589

Updated to SOSReplacer-20130530.7z:

Improved response of fast forward button.

Fast Forward only applies to the PC now.

Improved SexoutLust arousal tracking.

Decreased odds of multiple orgasms for males.

I still haven't gotten around to giving this the test drive I've been wanting... soon my pretty, soon.  ;)

Enjoy!  I'm still not happy with the Lust tracking and females need more multiple orgasms imo.  I'm also looking into some custom male voices for PCs.  So I'll prob update sometime this week when I get a chance to tinker with it some more.

Updated to SOSReplacer-20130602.7z:

Scaled stage advancement to SexoutNG Sex Duration setting (60 seconds or greater recommended for best results).

Tweaked probability for multiple orgasms for both male and female.

Minor adjustments to the stage scale.

69 anim position now plays oral voices for both parties.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a problem, and I'm not sure exactly what is happening. I have installed sosreplacer and I have de-activated the "in-game" option of the sexout, but I keep hearing things like a guy crying like crazy "My baby", "Sex can kill you" and other clips that I suspect are in-game clips. What am I doing wrong? Because seriosly, this is making me want to uninstall everything.

Edit: I had de-activated SexOrgy and the problem has been resolved.

I'm sure I installed this right, but I still get some weird glitches with it. I get "beeping" and heart beating sounds every 10 seconds or so and sometimes it goes (more or less) 5 seconds without doing any sound at all, other than the "shlicking".

Those are the fx  background noises for the type of sex.  They are playing properly although they need to be replaced (terrible). You are not hearing the normal sex voices in the Player voices folder. I have replaced them and the orgasm voices and the forced voices work fine but the intense voices do not.

Hey now, t3589 was just working with what he had, that he knew he had permissions for. You are free to replace the sounds with whatever you like, or delete them entirely. He included the sample sounds just so people would see what his mod could do. This is really just a framework, and anyone is free to submit sound packs for it. I made a little pack from some of the Lovers with PK sounds here, for instance.

LibertyPrime: if you want to get rid of the heartbeats/"headrush" sounds, go to

\Sound\fx\sosreplacer\spcfx

and delete these wav files: heart01, heart02, heart03, and rush.

Hey now, t3589 was just working with what he had, that he knew he had permissions for. You are free to replace the sounds with whatever you like, or delete them entirely. He included the sample sounds just so people would see what his mod could do. This is really just a framework, and anyone is free to submit sound packs for it. I made a little pack from some of the Lovers with PK sounds here, for instance.

LibertyPrime: if you want to get rid of the heartbeats/"headrush" sounds, go to

\Sound\fx\sosreplacer\spcfx

and delete these wav files: heart01, heart02, heart03, and rush.

I did your pack and the intense normal sounds are not playing. I used my own sounds the same way the same result. I change the MCM to play NGsexout and I get the normal NG sounds with Forced sex sounds I change it back and just get the forced and oral sounds. Weird. I looked at it in Tes edit and compared the download esp with yours and could see the only difference was in the reply to the dialog topic his has a period for intense 01, two for intense 02 ETc.. You have ooh ah etc.. but this would not make any differense in the game. The other guy I commented seems to be having the same problem which tells me its something in the download. Something simple probably. Thanks for any input.

Included:

Fomod-ready.

Weird. I reinstalled this because I was having quite rape sounds but now I'm no longer hearing the Mmmmms and just hearing the typical SOSR sounds, even the annoying slurp.

I'm SURE I put the folder over.

But let me see if I did this right.

1. Got all the folders and stuff.

2. Put it all into one neat folder.

3. Drag-and-drop contents from SOS Demo Soundpack to the folder, overwriting contents of the "Sound" folder especially.

4. Use Package manager's "Create from folder"

5. Magic!

At least I think this was the way I did things.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same issues as others in that the voices do not play. I play a male PC and all I get to hear is the annoying buzz, heartbeat, rush sound effect. I've deleted those, now it only plays silence with a male grunt here and there. The woman in the intercourse does not emit a sound. If I turn on 'Use Sexout Sounds', it plays the minimal sounds provided with SexOut, ignoring the NPC voice packs provided with this mod.

The MCM menu is there and the emotions are played during intercourse for the female, the mod is running but it just refuses to use the voices, any tips?

• 1 month later...

Sorry gang I've been swamped with work IRL.  I haven't even gotten to fire up my game to play  for months.  I'm just starting to get back in the loop.

Note: The default voice packs will install default voices, many of which are also the default voices for NG, and they are incomplete. ie. files the system expects are not there, because the default game voices do not provide enough voice files to fill every slot.

Note: If voices aren't playing, check the voice type folder associated with it and see what you have in it.  Are there a lot of voice files?  If not, you will get blanks (silence) when the voice files that are missing are chosen at random to play.  ie. If the system chooses to play a voice file that you do not have, it can't play anything on that tick.

This is why I package my own custom voices, which have ALL of the files, and therefore never plays blanks (silence).

EDIT:  If you take the default voice pack files and duplicate them over and over using the resource instructions to rename them, you can fill every slot and voices will play without silences.  However of course, they will repeat a lot.

Edited by t3589