Ah I see what my problem was, it was that I am stupid.

I was hitting controller buttons, not mouse buttons. I shall have to keep the mouse nearby.

lol In your defense, I haven't exactly been forthcoming about all that this mod can do.  Makes me feel too much like a salesman.  It's more my style to sit quietly in the corner and wait for someone to notice.

So...I am cool with the activated sounds, but might it be possible for an option to have them play on their own if the user is, ah, otherwise occupied?

ETA: Confirmed they do work when buttons on the correct device are used.

Yeah i guess you make a good point.  That never really crossed my mind.  The whole point was to make you a participant in the game, during sex, so that you're no longer just an observer.  To give you something other to do, but just sit and wait for it to be over.  It never occured to me you might already have something to do. lol

I'll see what I can come up with.

Female Voice Pack uploaded.  These are by no means complete.  That is to say, some voicetypes simply don't have the sound files to apply to sex.

Starting on males next.  Then an optional player voicepack for those that just want to install and go.

EDIT: Doh!  Forgot to add that the Creature voicepack has been updated also.  I've included creature forced sex voices where I could manage it, which weren't there before.

Edited by t3589

*lowers hand* Very well, I believe I still have those lovers sound files somewhere.

It should work with ogg,wav, or mp3.   I haven't tested it with mp3, but ogg or wav either one has worked fine for me so far.  I'm using a bit of both and haven't had to convert or re-sample anything to date.

Updated to SOSReplacer-20130424.7z:

Fixed a slew of incorrect voices playing.  Also tweaked the timers a bit.  Currently geared for a 90 second Sex Duration time in NG MCM settings.  I may tie into the Duration timers sometime in the future so that it scales.  As of now you could get lucky below that, but I wouldn't count on it.

REuploaded.  MaleVoicePack added.

EDIT: Looking into adding an autoplay option.  Unless there are any major issues, I'm about done adding features.  I may take this out of beta soon.  After that it's pretty much done unless modders request more tracks, which is welcome.

If anyone has any suggestions for changes, now's a good time.

Edited by t3589

EDIT: Looking into adding an autoplay option.  Unless there are any major issues, I'm about done adding features.  I may take this out of beta soon.  After that it's pretty much done unless modders request more tracks, which is welcome.

Thanks man.

Updated to SOSReplacer-20130426.7z:

Added an autoplay option.

Reworked MCM settings.

Repackaged NPC voicepacks into a single data install.

NOTES:

1. Enabling AutoPlay will disable specialFX sounds.

2. Progressing through stages is random with AutoPlay enabled.

3. Default install voices do not play as often (because there aren't as many as if you had installed custom voices).

Edited by t3589

I'm in the process of adding emotions (no more blank stares).  I've tested a couple and it works nicely.  Right now I'm aiming for a shotgun approach, which suits my lack of geck dialogue experience and general laziness.  If any of you storytellers out there have any advice/suggestions on how you would set these, I'd love to hear your ideas.

EDIT:

The question I'm struggling with most is:  At what point do emotion values become meaningless?  Is there a number that you personally would not go below?

Edited by t3589