15 minutes ago, Mach05 said:

Ok first of all, thank you for linking this. I’ve been typing out item IDs via console this whole time, and now I won’t have to thanks to this.

Second, I was able to spawn some gag items from the SCR section. But nothing happened after equipping them to my character and the NPC. Do I need to do something specific to trigger gag sounds?

You need to actually have gag sounds.  The gag files included are only placeholders.

7 hours ago, Mach05 said:

Ok first of all, thank you for linking this. I’ve been typing out item IDs via console this whole time, and now I won’t have to thanks to this.

Second, I was able to spawn some gag items from the SCR section. But nothing happened after equipping them to my character and the NPC. Do I need to do something specific to trigger gag sounds?

Can't really help you there. Never bothered with that specific topic.

13 hours ago, Mach05 said:

Ohh so when you mentioned that someone was working on ball and cloth gags, you meant as sounds files and not items?

I meant both.

The reason the gag sounds are blanks, is the same reason there is no 'male voice pack', is the same reason some voice types are lacking in files.  Does that mean that sound files to fill these slots don't exist?  No.  But it does mean that I don't have permission to include them.

Can I point you to them?  Sure.  Search the site for voice files, that's what I did.  My personal voice files consist of voices from over half a dozen different games (a wav is a wav after all).

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2016 at 2:42 AM, t3589 said:

The sampler pack contains female player voices.  The voices in the data pack are for NPCs.  Though as 7Keys pointed out you can overwrite all of them with any sound files you choose.  The last time I went on a voice download tear here at LL, there were literally hundreds of voice files scattered all over the forums.

EDIT:  I never did find any male player voices that I am allowed to pack up for a male sampler.  But then again I stopped checking for them quite some time ago.

I can't find any voice packs for male or female, if you could please point me to a pack that changes the NPC voices I'd greatly appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/18/2022 at 9:31 AM, JDHD99@gmail.com said:

I can't find any voice packs for male or female, if you could please point me to a pack that changes the NPC voices I'd greatly appreciate it.

The data pack contains NPC voice files.  If your character is female, the female voice pack is for the player.  If your character is male, you'll have to assemble and install your own male voices (same filenames and folder structure as female voice pack).

Again, every single sound file in this mod can be customized and overwritten.

On 12/10/2022 at 9:37 PM, Burensc said:

Do I need or want all the download files or is this a situation of "pick one" because the different files offered for download are not compatible?

Only the SFX are pick one (quiet/loud).  Those files can also be customized/overwritten.

14 hours ago, piranh007 said:

Why can't I hear voices from this mod in the game? In the settings, I disabled the default voices from the game.

No idea.  Check your inventory for the sound replacer controls.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

For anyone trying to get this working with TTW: It doesn't work out of the box because TTW renames a lot of FO3 voice folders to end with "dc", and this mod doesn't have those folders. One thing you can do is copy some of the existing folders from this mod's "Data\Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\" folder to new folders in the same path with "dc" added to the end. Not every folder needs this, but most do. For example, there's a voice folder named "femaleadult01default" in this mod's voice files, and TTW uses a voice with the name "femaleadult01defaultdc". Copying this mod's "femaleadult01default" folder into a new folder in the same path named "femaleadult01defaultdc" will let FO3 NPCs use that SOSr voice, if the NPC's voice is set to femaleadult01dc. Doing this with all the other TTW voice folders will give all NPCs in FO3 SOSr voices.

If you want voices to be available for everything in TTW's FO3, you can look inside the "Fallout3 - Voices.bsa" archive from TTW (using something like BSA Browser) and find a list of folders in the path "sound\voice\fallout3.esm\". Then create folders in "Data\Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\" with names identical to the ones found in TTW's Voices BSA archive. You can put your own voice files in them, but I just copied voice files from this mod that I thought sounded similar enough to the characters they would be used for. This can take a while because FO3 has a lot more unique NPC voices than NV, but not every voice needs SOSr files (I don't know if there's a mod that would use Harold's SOSr voice, but if you want his voice name is "maleuniqueharold"). 

If you want to do this, here's a spoiler with a list of folders for TTW FO3 voices that can be copied or adapted from this mod's voices. Not all of them actually have voices, but it at least makes sense for these folders to exist.

Spoiler

Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\creatureferalghouldc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\creaturesupermutantdc

Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\femaleadult01defaultdc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\femaleadult02dc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\femaleadult04dc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\femalegenericghouldc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\femalegroupenclavedc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\femalegroupraiderdc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\femaleold01dc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\femaleuniqueamata
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\femaleuniquedrli
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\femaleuniquemoira
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\femaleuniquesarah
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\femaleuniquesparkle
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleadult01defaultbdc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleadult01defaultdc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleadult02dc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleadult04dc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleadult05dc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleadult06dc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\malegenericghouldc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\malegroupenclavedc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\malegroupraiderdc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\malegrouptaloncompany
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleold01dc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniqueahzrukhal
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniqueautumn
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquebrotch
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquebutch
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquechinesetroop
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquecromwell
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquedad
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquedukov
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniqueelderlyons
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniqueeulogy
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniqueharkness
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquejericho
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquelesko
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquemisterburke
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquemoriarty
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquemq08sid
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniqueoverseer
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquerothchild
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquesimms
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquetenpenny
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\maleuniquethreedog
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\robotmistergutsydc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\robotmisterhandydc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\robotprotectrondc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\robotrobobraindc
Sound\Voice\SexoutSound.esp\robotsentrybotdc

I only listed folders for voices I might use, so this isn't a complete list of every TTW FO3 voice. If you want a complete list, just look inside "Fallout 3 - Voices.bsa" from TTW.

Edited by WowWowWibbleWoggleWazzieWu
correct femaleuniqueamata's filepath