Nioh 2 - Modding Thread and Discussion -

A lot of the fog effect is coming from one of the shaders, I'm horrible at modding but I know you can find that shader with the hunting mode and play the level with that active just flick through them while staring at the fog till you find it. I've noticed the fog is far far more invasive on some peoples screenshots than others with exactly the same ingame graphical settings so it could be related to some global setting.

12 hours ago, Jamashi said:

Folder names and files are all the same as mine
I don't know what the cause is

Mine is working

Hide contents

1835268318_Nioh21_26.002021_02_219_43_00.png.373ddef8a538daf4ceb808ef956ac713.png

What top Are you using for your character?

Spoiler

Also i Wanna thank for this amazing mods and mod enabler,relly good work!

So I wanted to give a try some of mods but unfortunately every tim o run the game i got UAC warning . Is there any way to worj this around ,  last year i have nasty incident with disk encryption , so im not sure about this " changes" , yes i know mod alone is safe but still i downlad lots of files from internet so im not sure about any kind of security changes to my pc . If anyone found any workaround for this problem without agreeing to the changes i would appreciate your help.

4 hours ago, Atreides__ said:

Hi there. Any chance for an invisible fist weapon?. I don't know if i miss it in one of the thread pages so apologies if it's already made.

Thanks!

check on Nexusmods. there's already a mod that makes the wooden fists invisible. pick any fist weapon your using and then just refashion them into wooden fists.

On 2/18/2021 at 11:34 AM, anaslex said:

Here's the kawanami shell removed with the mesh shoulder thing intact:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.77e8fc56dd6fa0a754b9c1521bd4a672.png

RemoveKawanamiShell.rar 365.33 kB · 174 downloads

As for the archer robe, sadly, there is no way to remove the undershirt without your character's torso being transparent.

Hey, is it possible to make this work for males too? I've tried adjusting myself but can only figure out how to put the female mesh onto the male which isn't exactly right.

On 2/11/2021 at 8:43 PM, ShaolinKitsune said:

Went a head and Uploaded a Fixed version in the original post. So it Should be fixed now it uses IB level edits. But that being said I didnt have the issue so I cant test it properly please let me know if its still an issue. @dropkickinit @ecobotstar @NumberXer0

Still haven't found a Ferryman's top in game so I cant do that one yet :(

PeltRemove.ini 549 B · 121 downloads

Idk what's going on or what happened but the pelt suddenly show up again, idk what went wrong.
Last time I'm playing it seems alright and all the pelt removed just fine, any idea what's going on and how to fix it

I tried to edit the handling skip texture stuff by myself, I managed to get rid 2 parts of the pelt but the rest won't go even though I got all the hash.

1hCjyB9.png

Last thing I ever change is edited the d3dx.ini to remove "Mod Enabler" text on the title screen and that's it.
I added the line back and the pelt still looks like that, I try to delete my eyes mod as well but the pelt is still there, restarting the game doesn't change at all. @etsorhtt any idea? does that really suppose to happen or is this some kind of bug?

Any help to fix this is much appreciated! been pulling my hair all over place because of this.

1 hour ago, anno2 said:

So I wanted to give a try some of mods but unfortunately every tim o run the game i got UAC warning . Is there any way to worj this around ,  last year i have nasty incident with disk encryption , so im not sure about this " changes" , yes i know mod alone is safe but still i downlad lots of files from internet so im not sure about any kind of security changes to my pc . If anyone found any workaround for this problem without agreeing to the changes i would appreciate your help.

UAC warning should be gone with tomorrow's update (it seems it gets triggered only for very small amount of users though)

@alpaca21
No idea in this particular case, but changes in main .ini I sent you earlier has nothing to do with that for sure

9 hours ago, Antivash said:

So I have a question: Anyone found a way to turn down the fog effects in some of the levels? Two Faces of Hospitality looks really bad with how overboard TN went with the fog effects there.

I spent about 2 hours trying to remove fog and lighting effects and nothing. I found the hashes but couldn't make an ini for it. Playing the game with shadows and ambient occlusion off hurts the eyes a lot especially when inside structures and caves. Unfortunatelly im not a programmer or a modder, so i can't do much.

2 hours ago, MarauderMan said:

Looking for a way to basically hide entire pieces of gear as if you had nothing equipped in the slot at all. Tried finding the shaders and hiding parts, but it seems like with pretty much all armor pieces it leaves big chunks of the body missing underneath.

Do some digging on this thread and on nexus, i'm using kawanami chest, thief legs, genmei onmyou hands and feet, and whatever head i feel like.

13 hours ago, link404 said:

Is there any way to mess with the particle systems so that we can increase the amount of blood in the game? Bigger blood splatters on the ground, or bigger spurts of blood when hitting/killing enemies?

Or less... The particle effects are out of control sometimes (especially when using fist weapons ?)

2 hours ago, Monstxr said:

hi, i can't enter in "Hunting Mode" cause i don't have a NUMPAD i have a 80% Keyboard, if someone have any other way to enter tell me. :D, otherwise anyone can recolor this pants like the Sreenshots for me? Thanks you. :D

Black.png

There is a file in the mod where you can manually adjust which keys do what, forgot which file though.

1 hour ago, handsandarrows said:

About this picture, where is it from? I think i remember somebody post this or similar edit, with part of pants on side missing, but looked through all pages and can no longer find it :C

Black.png

Thats the Onmyo Hunter set.  It looks like that by default, showing off the hips.

5 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

About this picture, where is it from? I think i remember somebody post this or similar edit, with part of pants on side missing, but looked through all pages and can no longer find it :C

Black.png

I made that the other day and posted that screenshot in the nioh 2 subreddit discord, here you go. It's just a recolor of the pants since I wasn't planning on using any of the other pieces. A good excuse for me to upload it to nexus as well I suppose.

BlackMonkPants.rar