Nioh 2 - Modding Thread and Discussion -

51 minutes ago, Navylian said:

Can you update the mod to make it work with the latest update and motion blur off? I couldn't make it work whatever I tried.

Confirmed to work with the latest updates and motion blur off

Did you put the extracted files in the "Shinobi Leggings Remove Flaps" folder?

The graphics settings were set with motion blur off and everything else on or high

1 hour ago, Jamashi said:

Confirmed to work with the latest updates and motion blur off

Did you put the extracted files in the "Shinobi Leggings Remove Flaps" folder?

The graphics settings were set with motion blur off and everything else on or high

Well, like I said, for me, it doesn't matter the settings, never works for me. Can you share the ini or the command lines yours had? Can't lose anything trying yours if you say it works for you.

7 minutes ago, Navylian said:

Well, like I said, for me, it doesn't matter the settings, never works for me. Can you share the ini or the command lines yours had? Can't lose anything trying yours if you say it works for you.

I used the downloaded one
I haven't edited anything in particular
I just created a new "ShinobiLeggingsRemoveFlaps" folder inside the mods folder and put the extracted files in it

2 hours ago, Max Stronk said:

Noticed a bug with shinobi leggings:

Yeah, I thought I mentioned that. It's unavoidable, and I didn't find a good way to hide it. It's not really noticable while you're playing.

33 minutes ago, AkayukII said:

Is it possible to have a black bra with this?

It is possible but I don't really do texture edits myself. Hopefully someone can do it for you.

31 minutes ago, Jamashi said:

I used the downloaded one
I haven't edited anything in particular
I just created a new "ShinobiLeggingsRemoveFlaps" folder inside the mods folder and put the extracted files in it

I don't know why mine doesn't work then, guess I'll die xD, other mods works fine, except the ones who works only with motion blur on, but they work if I turn the option on, just for testing (I hate motion blur sry xD)

7 minutes ago, Navylian said:

I don't know why mine doesn't work then, guess I'll die xD, other mods works fine, except the ones who works only with motion blur on, but they work if I turn the option on, just for testing (I hate motion blur sry xD)

Possible causes are
-The folder name is incorrect
-The extracted files are missing
· Conflicting with another mod
Other than this, I don't know because it may be something technical, sorry

I also don't like motion blur.
The movement of the enemy becomes a little hard to see

42 minutes ago, Jamashi said:

Possible causes are
-The folder name is incorrect
-The extracted files are missing
· Conflicting with another mod
Other than this, I don't know because it may be something technical, sorry

I also don't like motion blur.
The movement of the enemy becomes a little hard to see

Well, when mods are conflicting the mod enabler says it, I don't have so many tbh. The folder name was the exact as you and downloaded and extracted more times just in case some file was corrupted. It's just, for an unknown reason for me, doesn't work.

Spoiler

d6d04de4b5174aaf56ee524cd2fc7a08.png.305aeb45a16b89d64bc5bcd9236298e1.png

2 hours ago, Navylian said:

Well, when mods are conflicting the mod enabler says it, I don't have so many tbh. The folder name was the exact as you and downloaded and extracted more times just in case some file was corrupted. It's just, for an unknown reason for me, doesn't work.

Mods can also "conflict" without error, look here: 

Hope this helps

15 hours ago, etsorhtt said:

@alpaca21
Yes you can just delete nioh2.dds file

@proff13
Oh, I actually been working on this:

Hayabusa Face Fix - Reveals face on Hayabusa Classic (Dragon Ninja) transformation and fixes painted on shadow

Required some tricky texture editing

Reveal hidden contents

hayabusafacefix.jpg

Currently his face is actually bugged (game bug, not mod enabler's) under certain angles normal map on his face swaps to someone else's when motion blur setting is enabled (TN please fix!):

Reveal hidden contents

tnpleasefix.jpg

Hayabusa Classic Face Fix.7z 524.85 kB · 4 downloads

I deleted the nioh2.dds and now my title screen is just empty sky :(
am I really have to reinstall?

I probably missed something important but here's a rundown of my current issue. I downloaded the nude yokai mods from the NSFW tread and the topless Okuni mod from Nexus, and while they "technically work", as in, the clothes were properly removed, the body textures are unchanged, so right now Okuni, Kasha, Nure Onna and I assume Yomi and Eboshi(I haven't started the dlc stories on pc yet) are missing the nipples from the preview images. Can anyone link me whatever update file I might be missing? I'm also asking on the other tread but you guys seem more active here.

EDIT: Solved, mods use High Texture Quality settings.