[mod] RJW Menstruation

7 hours ago, motd1233 said:

How about this?

Just a little button on the corner.

The way the button sits there it's not clear what "status" it is referring to. Would it be possible to put the button directly next to or under the vagina hediff, or near the fertility stat?

Or maybe just label the button with "Vagina Spycam" ?

7 hours ago, nugerumon said:

The way the button sits there it's not clear what "status" it is referring to. Would it be possible to put the button directly next to or under the vagina hediff, or near the fertility stat?

Or maybe just label the button with "Vagina Spycam" ?

823760594_Cap2021-03-0114-16-50-826.png.6852dcbd1b97b328ff85c0ed9dd4aaa8.png

Then, this would be looks clear.

16 hours ago, rayoII said:

Could it be that there is a problem with this mod, when a prisioner get pregnat then, after a while it says that she is recovering form the birth but there is no child anywhere. It did not happend 

That's probably miscarriage. It also go to recovery state.

12 hours ago, motd1233 said:

That's probably miscarriage. It also go to recovery state.

'' Tried to load duplicate UnityEngine.Texture2D with path: FilesystemFile [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW Menstruation\Textures\Eggs\Egg.psd], Length 1268265 and internal path: Eggs/Egg
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModContentHolder`1:ReloadAll()
Verse.ModContentPack:ReloadContentInt()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1(Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update() ''

I get this error i'm trying to find what is wrong. Could you help me?

6 minutes ago, fusky said:

'' Tried to load duplicate UnityEngine.Texture2D with path: FilesystemFile [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW Menstruation\Textures\Eggs\Egg.psd], Length 1268265 and internal path: Eggs/Egg
Verse.ModContentHolder`1:ReloadAll()
Verse.ModContentPack:ReloadContentInt()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update() ''

I get this error i'm trying to find what is wrong. Could you help me?

You likely merged files when you updated. You want to delete all old ones first.

32 minutes ago, fusky said:

I reinstalled it but still have the same issue.

ok, you are right it is an issue with the mod, go here

RJW Menstruation 1.0.1.11.7z\RJW Menstruation\Textures\Eggs\

and delete egg.psd

The game is trying to load the psd and the png. Just want one in there.

1 hour ago, fg094 said:

so does this work with anything with a vagina (like if I surgically add a vagina to male) or does it have to be a female pawn?

surgically adding a vagina to a male makes them a female in game. Adding a vagina to a male using character editor however will not make them a female but that is not intended.

1.jpg.428a70862d2dde7f086e8d42be1e2510.jpg

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Version 1.0.1.10 

2.jpg.d1e7efa05b6d881475a0ffe5a8e5a6a4.jpg

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Version 1.0.1.11:

Reached max messages limit. Stopping logging to avoid spam.
Verse.Log:Notify_MessageReceivedThreadedInternal(String, String, LogType)
UnityEngine.Application:CallLogCallback(String, String, LogType, Boolean)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, LogOption, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

It felt like stepping on a mine...boooooom~

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

Try posting Hugslogs for errors in the future. Its a lot more helpful to modders.

Ctrl + F12 for a hugslog or press green button on the debug log.

'' Key binding conflict: OpenStatusWindow and Designator_RotateLeft are both bound to Q. ''

yellow line from this mod. Any idea what causes this?

5 hours ago, fusky said:

'' Key binding conflict: OpenStatusWindow and Designator_RotateLeft are both bound to Q. ''

yellow line from this mod. Any idea what causes this?

change your keybinds. you have more than 1 mod using same keybinds

So after you accumulate a pile of used tampons and sanitary pads... Do they have any perverse uses after? Condoms get turned to food (which I still laugh at the concept), but unless I have Mend and Recycle to gather my resources back, I dont know what they can be used for.

I do have ideas, such as a similar concept for a male pawn uses a condom, to 'use' a wet tampon/sanitary pad for masturbation (which gets converted to trash to be cleaned).

(Or I guess you would burn it in a fire too, as a default method.)

I have been testing this with Animal Genetics, which adds genes influencing certain stats also to humanoid pawns. This does work with RJW but seems to break with RJW-menstruation for humanoid pawns. The children do not get genes from their parents but I am not sure why. I tested the development commands that are available, forcing "Give Bitrth" will cause a humanoid pawn to generate child(ren) with inherited genes and the command that comes with Animal Genetics "Give birth together" also creates children with inherited genes. From this i would guess, that something conflicts at the point where parns are generated and the respective methods from Animal Genetics are not called when a birth happens with this mod. Any idea on how to approach this, does anyone get different results?

On 3/4/2021 at 10:23 AM, ZelkovaSerrata said:

So after you accumulate a pile of used tampons and sanitary pads... Do they have any perverse uses after? Condoms get turned to food (which I still laugh at the concept), but unless I have Mend and Recycle to gather my resources back, I dont know what they can be used for.

I do have ideas, such as a similar concept for a male pawn uses a condom, to 'use' a wet tampon/sanitary pad for masturbation (which gets converted to trash to be cleaned).

(Or I guess you would burn it in a fire too, as a default method.)

I don't have any paln for adding or changing thinknode.

On 3/5/2021 at 10:59 AM, dovahnurse said:

I've got a 21 year old colonist who has hit menopause. Why does this happen and how do I fix it?

Replace vagina or turn off menopause option. Archotech, equine, feline, canine, dragon and rodent vagina won't get menopause.

7 hours ago, hinge223 said:

I have been testing this with Animal Genetics, which adds genes influencing certain stats also to humanoid pawns. This does work with RJW but seems to break with RJW-menstruation for humanoid pawns. The children do not get genes from their parents but I am not sure why. I tested the development commands that are available, forcing "Give Bitrth" will cause a humanoid pawn to generate child(ren) with inherited genes and the command that comes with Animal Genetics "Give birth together" also creates children with inherited genes. From this i would guess, that something conflicts at the point where parns are generated and the respective methods from Animal Genetics are not called when a birth happens with this mod. Any idea on how to approach this, does anyone get different results?

That's because Animal Genetics has compatibility patch for RJW.

It patches RJW's GenerateBabies method, but this mod don't use that method for generating babies.

I'm not sure about harmony patch works with overrided method. If it does, next version will compatible.

Edit: harmony patch does not work with overrided method. Additional compatibility patch needed.