[mod] RJW Menstruation

1 minute ago, SentientOrange_Fanta said:

Both of my female colonists have a permanent "none" state, but npc colonists and animals go through the cycle. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Okay, It only seems to be on the OG colonists, as one I spawned in using Character Editor seems to be working just as the mod intends. What the hell...?

im getting a gui bug

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation.get_wombTex () [0x00008] in <1e2713c7cc6543a28fafd353b814746b>:0
  at RJW_Menstruation.Utility.GetPregnancyIcon (RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation comp, Verse.Hediff hediff) [0x00072] in <1e2713c7cc6543a28fafd353b814746b>:0
  at RJW_Menstruation.Pawn_GetGizmos.CreateGizmo_WombStatus (Verse.Pawn pawn, RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation comp) [0x00111] in <1e2713c7cc6543a28fafd353b814746b>:0
  at RJW_Menstruation.Pawn_GetGizmos.AddWombGizmos (Verse.Pawn __instance, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Gizmo]& gizmoList) [0x0000a] in <1e2713c7cc6543a28fafd353b814746b>:0
  at RJW_Menstruation.Pawn_GetGizmos.Postfix (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Verse.Gizmo]& __result, Verse.Pawn __instance) [0x00029] in <1e2713c7cc6543a28fafd353b814746b>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.GetGizmos_Patch27(Verse.Pawn)
  at RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid.DrawInspectGizmoGridFor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] selectedObjects, Verse.Gizmo& mouseoverGizmo) [0x0003a] in <8c663350f7604a09930c7d91817609f0>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32, Boolean)
RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid:DrawInspectGizmoGridFor(IEnumerable`1, Gizmo&)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DrawInspectGizmos()
RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:ExtraOnGUI(IInspectPane)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:ExtraOnGUI()
Verse.WindowStack:WindowStackOnGUI()
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI()
Verse.Root:Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch1(Root)

any idea what to do?

Random unknown issue I'm suddenly getting is my pawns racial color keeps changing. This only has occured with this mod installed on my modlist and outside of humanoids and I think android tiers as well as the anthro mod (which those pawns aren't being affected, only humans) those are my only race specific mods. I assume something between point A and point B are disagreeing but it's a bit odd to see my new colonists go from pale white, to tan, to tanner, to dark brown, and back again in random orders and intervolves. 

I have this issue where the pawns will be fertilized, and it says that the pawn is pregnant but will not switch the picture to the fetus. After about a minute, it will then switch the status to "recovering from birth" even though the pawn is still pregnant in the AllDiffs. Checking for pregnancy will also result in not finding a pregnancy (not sure if related or not). Checked the error logs but it didn't make one.

On 4/15/2021 at 4:26 AM, juste95 said:

I love this mod, but my pawns don't get pregnant anymore. I tried the fixes above, but nothing work.

I also encountered the same problem, it seems that the author has given up the MOD

hmmm, somehow that mammoth worm bug didnt didnt really add any fluids to the character. its a worm from the alpha animals mod and it has male ovipositor and seems to add insect spunk in the health tabs.

also, do i need to disable the RJW pregnancy settings ? (in the pic top left the 0% human pregnancy chance) or do i get doubble pregnancies then (one from this mod and one from rjw) or does rjw use this mods system with fertilization and implantations instead?

or what do i have to change with the mods for this to work... if i have to change anything.

do i have to edit something to add the mammoth worm to a list or so? it seems it works as it adds insect spunk to the health tab atleast.... hmm

it does list fertility as 0%, not sure if that needs to be "not 0%" ?  but then again there is a slider for "hourly cum fertility reduction" so it should atleast add some ml fluids even if the fluid has 0% fertility on its own... maybe it has 0% as it doesnt impregnate by itsself but is used to fertilize added eggs?

hmm hmm

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

p

On 5/7/2021 at 10:32 PM, amrolee said:

I also encountered the same problem, it seems that the author has given up the MOD

preg works fine. adjust your settings.

On 5/8/2021 at 6:37 AM, Neliahawk said:

hmmm, somehow that mammoth worm bug didnt didnt really add any fluids to the character. its a worm from the alpha animals mod and it has male ovipositor and seems to add insect spunk in the health tabs.

also, do i need to disable the RJW pregnancy settings ? (in the pic top left the 0% human pregnancy chance) or do i get doubble pregnancies then (one from this mod and one from rjw) or does rjw use this mods system with fertilization and implantations instead?

or what do i have to change with the mods for this to work... if i have to change anything.

do i have to edit something to add the mammoth worm to a list or so? it seems it works as it adds insect spunk to the health tab atleast.... hmm

it does list fertility as 0%, not sure if that needs to be "not 0%" ?  but then again there is a slider for "hourly cum fertility reduction" so it should atleast add some ml fluids even if the fluid has 0% fertility on its own... maybe it has 0% as it doesnt impregnate by itsself but is used to fertilize added eggs?

hmm hmm

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

thats cause ti has no set color for semen yet.

On 5/4/2021 at 9:57 PM, Aznman667 said:

I have this issue where the pawns will be fertilized, and it says that the pawn is pregnant but will not switch the picture to the fetus. After about a minute, it will then switch the status to "recovering from birth" even though the pawn is still pregnant in the AllDiffs. Checking for pregnancy will also result in not finding a pregnancy (not sure if related or not). Checked the error logs but it didn't make one.

I found out that the issue seemed to derive from load order but have no clue what load order caused it. I basically just took all my mods off then put it all back a couple mods at a time.

On 3/4/2021 at 8:59 PM, dovahnurse said:

I've got a 21 year old colonist who has hit menopause. Why does this happen and how do I fix it?

It happens because they start selling eggs... Usually "emancipation" or some other exploit so they can legally go to fertility clinics. Pretty big paychecks for a short while. Colonist should have showed up with a bunch of silver in their inventory otherwise you got scammed.

The organ vat should create ovaries, tubes, cervix and vagina required. I mean to prevent organ rejection/rot it has to be either a clone of existing dna or hyper generic or advanced (Archotech).

equine, feline, canine, dragon and rodent vagina won't get menopause

You add on the Void Faction they have Nerotonin-8B cures everything(?) and regrows missing.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2130955778

(Actually a very bad idea, Void Faction is Terminal Cancer to any and all colonies and allies.. Probably incompatible with RJW... Might make an interesting fight with/against the Nephilia race and honesty I think most people like Rimworld and not Ashworld).

On 3/6/2021 at 2:23 AM, motd1233 said:

equine, feline, canine, dragon and rodents(sometimes) vagina won't get menopause.

Yeah, I honestly did a search for "do animal species listed (sic) get menopause" and I was surprised. I know that "heat"/estrus happens but didn't know that most animals... IN human care beyond natural causes continue cycles, just longer and longer apart. I did find a few mentions on horse keepers & breeder forums of regarding Mares. Considering Domestication of Cats (10,000 - 12,000 years ago), Dogs (14,000 and 36,000 years ago) and Horses (2000-4500BC aka 6000 - 8500 years) have been friends and companions to humans it's crazy to think about that old age, illness and them taking "the long walk..." is what stops them from birthing.

https://www.livescience.com/60587-do-animals-have-menopause.html

https://www.thezoologicalworld.com/how-long-do-pet-rats-live/

Few exceptions like the Orcas listed. I think the limit set on amount of eggs allocated a birth for us Hummies, is probably denoted by the fact that up until 100-ish years ago the most dangerous thing a woman could do was... Give birth. It's well known that a herd/tribe that has older members that survive longer (and will self-sacrifice themselves for the well-being of the herd/tribe) is better. What is really ODD is some Labs will and some Labs won't have menopaused Mice and Rats.

@Motd1233 you seem to have created a really amazing mod. One that I must say I will probably run in the future,

then again I'm still in the process of learning how mods work; correctly and together and the nth number of possible load orders (traits, body types, faces, races and that one particular thing where the pawns have that weird "Hey, Soul in the Satellite, I'm gonna do nothing, something stupid or be lazy, telepathically know something bad happened but blame you up their with my mood. Policies, Schedule and Zones be damned" autonomy thing (no one takes a nap in a walk-in freezer, not with a heat-wave not with complete exhaustion. Literally carpeted floor 2 tiles away instead of stone tile.)

I have a question about the mod, i managed to get my pawns fertilized, but dont get past this phase, i think implatation is next, but even raising to 100% of implatation, it does not. Is there any mods that conflicts with this one? Or am i doing something wrong?

I have a question about the mod, i managed to get my pawns fertilized, but dont get past this phase, i think implatation is next, but even raising to 100% of implatation, it does not. Is there any mods that conflicts with this one? Or am i doing something wrong?