[mod] RJW Menstruation

@qwe123qweqweqwe

That's not a bug. But after click it and stuck is a bug.

Dragon vagina is one of supported vagina.

So, animal cycle option is turned on, then they have menstruation and button.

The reason of they don't get pregnant is just their's vagina has low chance of pregnancy.(Dragon vagina has half of chance of human vagina)

I recommend turn off the animal cycle option until animal cycle be stable.

Thanks for the update!

I tested a few seconds with 1.0.1.7 and can confirm that Gizmos work

Huzzah! ?

I have a theory what might have happened: Remember when I said that after sex I noticed one cum-list entry was ": 0.1 ml"? That probably means the pawn was null and

DNAcache = pawn.def.GetModExtension<PawnDNAModExtention>();

failed.

So checking if pawn is null, e.g.

DNAcache = pawn?.def?.GetModExtension<PawnDNAModExtention>();

might have been enough.

But try-catch will do.

Snippet from the save file:

(In savegame -> game -> maps -> li -> things -> thing (the pawn with the "faulty" cum inside) -> healthTracker -> hediffSet -> hediffs -> li (the vagina) -> cums)

<li>
  <pawn>null</pawn>
  <DNAcache>Human</DNAcache>
  <volume>0.101942</volume>
  <fertvolume>0</fertvolume>
  <notcumthickness>0</notcumthickness>
  <fertFactor>1</fertFactor>
  <notcum>False</notcum>
  <notcumLabel />
  <useCustomColor>False</useCustomColor>
  <customColor>RGBA(0.000, 0.000, 0.000, 0.000)</customColor>
</li>

I still get the occasional

[HugsLib][ERR] TickDelayScheduler caught an exception while calling an anonymous method registered by YourNameHere: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation.CumOut () [0x0013d] in <da6a2110317f4b2a94201ab62d29bbd4>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation.<PeriodSimulator>b__90_0 () [0x00035] in <da6a2110317f4b2a94201ab62d29bbd4>:0 
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) <Module>.invoke_void()
  at HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler.DoCallback (HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler+SchedulerEntry entry) [0x0001d] in <e4b32d84f714481f906e5eea5e560e3b>:0 

in the log. Probably something like

string tmp = "FilthLabelWithSource".Translate(cum.FilthDef.label, cum.pawn.LabelShort, 1.ToString());

choking on the pawn being null again.

I have another complaint though: I have the impression that there is too much blood. Maybe the time it takes one cycle to complete is barely enough for all the blood to flow out. Is blood volume decay influenced by "cum decay ratio" setting? Would it be possible to have an additional setting to lower the amount of blood?

I should mention that I set the "cum decay ratio" really low so that might be part of my problem here ?

1 hour ago, motd1233 said:

@qwe123qweqweqwe

That's not a bug. But after click it and stuck is a bug.

Dragon vagina is one of supported vagina.

So, animal cycle option is turned on, then they have menstruation and button.

The reason of they don't get pregnant is just their's vagina has low chance of pregnancy.(Dragon vagina has half of chance of human vagina)

I recommend turn off the animal cycle option until animal cycle be stable.

so dog and dragon vagina is supported so these animal have gui when cycle on.

hmm , could i know about why you make the chance diff on vagina? i mean as i know animals kinda like high production(between human)

sure , well i turn it on for animal girl use human vagina , so is it save to turn off midgame?

1 hour ago, Keyanos said:

I have an issue where a pawn gets fertilized but then after awhile the egg just disappears and doesn’t progress to a fetus or anything. There’s no errors in the log either. 

That's normal. Fertilized egg should be implanted to proceed to pregnancy. If the egg failed to implant, it will disappear.

If you think the chance is too low, you can raise it in mod settings.

need to change how the patch adds the RJW_Menstruation.PawnDNAModExtention

the current way you have it set will cause it to add double modExtensions if another mod adds them already

it needs to be something similar to this

<Operation Class="PatchOperationAddModExtension">
        <xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName="Human"]</xpath>
        <value>
                <li Class="RJW_Menstruation.PawnDNAModExtention">
                    <fetusTexPath>Fetus/Fetus_Default</fetusTexPath>
                    <cumColor>(255,255,255,255)</cumColor>
                    <cumThickness>0.2</cumThickness>
                </li>
        </value>
    </Operation>

ill write one up for it once i get the time or you get to it before me.

also animals hare having issues impregnating humans. even when fertilized and 100% implantation it just goes poof.

12 hours ago, Squishzilla said:

I can't get my pawns to use the tampons and pads without forcing them to, same with switching them out. Am I missing something? I checked all my settings 

Have you checked the tampons and pads are in stockpile zone?

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

need to change how the patch adds the RJW_Menstruation.PawnDNAModExtention

the current way you have it set will cause it to add double modExtensions if another mod adds them already

it needs to be something similar to this

<Operation Class="PatchOperationAddModExtension">
        <xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName="Human"]</xpath>
        <value>
                <li Class="RJW_Menstruation.PawnDNAModExtention">
                    <fetusTexPath>Fetus/Fetus_Default</fetusTexPath>
                    <cumColor>(255,255,255,255)</cumColor>
                    <cumThickness>0.2</cumThickness>
                </li>
        </value>
    </Operation>

ill write one up for it once i get the time or you get to it before me.

also animals hare having issues impregnating humans. even when fertilized and 100% implantation it just goes poof.

Oh, i didn't know that way.

The implantation chance is affected by RJW's impregnation chance settings.

If these values are not 100%, the impregnation chance is not 100% even though implantation chance setting is 100%.

22 minutes ago, Squishzilla said:

Yeah, I have around 10 of each in the stock pile, with a work bench keeping the number constant 

Weird, is there mod that change managing outfit? I've checked on vanilla and awsome inventory, but they were worked well.

2 hours ago, motd1233 said:

Weird, is there mod that change managing outfit? I've checked on vanilla and awsome inventory, but they were worked well.

Yeah, I do have a mod (sorry I forgot the name) it give me a tab at the bottom on the UI and lets me change any of their outfits or even add stuff in their inventory, think could be a conflict

19 hours ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

okay another question here.

there is some mod that can make girls young again like from "sometimes raid go wrong", any chance that may support that making Menopause gone and cycle start again after they get young?

No.

16 hours ago, kartepli said:

Why l can't see my astoriel colonist vagina cam. And l can't see my prisoners vagina cams too.  https://gist.github.com/e16fc4aa93c40e99d9cedec697c4072b

unknown (1).png

unknown.png

There are XML errors on patch file.

It seems there are duplicated patch files exist. You should remove these and remain one for each vagina.

4 hours ago, FoxyNova said:

Love the basic idea, but any chance for a way to access the status screen without using the gizmo? Like form the health screen or something?

Is that enough a button in health tab?

3 hours ago, Ratboi21 said:

Needs update for anal egg impregnation from Rimjobworld.

I've checked that. No need for update.

2 hours ago, FoxyNova said:

I mean not as a replacement in general, more if you toggle the option to disable the gizmo so you can still access the status screen, if you have like a couple dozen gizmos already.

879836460_Cap2021-02-2823-59-21-143.png.db2fd4cbd76d0d23968b169ce2801d6f.png

How about this?

Just a little button on the corner.