[mod] RJW Menstruation

I'll be damned but this mod compatibility with Pawnmorpher is spotty at best.

One time it works perfectly fine with multiple pregnancies on and the next time pregnancy doesn't progress (after implantation), because the pregnancy hediff is void of any information, except that the pawn is pregnant. For comparison I had a non-pawnmorpher pawn undergo complete pregnancy at the same time.

Then I turn multiple pregnancies off, completely remove vaginas from affected pawns, then save and reload, give them back vaginas... and they get pregnant with multiples just fine.

What is that option supposed to do anyway?

20 hours ago, Anonymous said:

I'll be damned but this mod compatibility with Pawnmorpher is spotty at best.

One time it works perfectly fine with multiple pregnancies on and the next time pregnancy doesn't progress (after implantation), because the pregnancy hediff is void of any information, except that the pawn is pregnant. For comparison I had a non-pawnmorpher pawn undergo complete pregnancy at the same time.

Then I turn multiple pregnancies off, completely remove vaginas from affected pawns, then save and reload, give them back vaginas... and they get pregnant with multiples just fine.

What is that option supposed to do anyway?

Multiple pregnancies option decides whether to use the RJW's basic version of pregnancy or extended pregnancy from this mod.

Some mods which have patch for RJW's pregnancy are incompatible with multiple pregnancies, so without additional patch, you should turn off that option.

If the problems keep occuring, it means that mod is not compatible with RJW.

Edited by motd1233

@motd1233

Dumb question... But I feel it's important. Should we have CsL in our modlists? I'm getting a vibe that either CsL has issues if RJW is present and not handling correctly or CsL is on and RJW is off. I'm keeping pregnancies off and letting RJW handle it. I wanted to have the SL part of it at least for 2 or 3 years. and honestly, I think skomer and ed probably said enough that they are bored of answering it.

I think the main reason people bring up CsL

is the School and Learning part,.. 

as well as the bottom of the CsL config has the this is what you get cross-breed table thing the nekos and half-elves.

(way more natural then just managing a cloning tank from Altered Carbon & QEE while just doing Vat maintenance OR the ALIEN 4 (oh look we got another Ripley, Alien, Ripley, Alien, Ripley, We make a wtf! "Huh, why?")).

Sure, menstration isn't "wonderful" or "sexy".. but imagine a race where you hatch from an egg, live 30 min, make an egg and die. Worse? are constipated for 9 months then die.

polymortyus - aka the facehugger/Glorzo race

Sorry, Tired/Sidetracked the LoTR_Elves (Astoriel, Drow, Kijin skin), Dragongirls RJW, Kurin RJW.. (idk Nyaron vs) Orassans should be okay as Humanoid races and pregnancy correct?

Edited by SimulatedFantasyHero
9 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

@motd1233

Dumb question... But I feel it's important. Should we have CsL in our modlists? I'm getting a vibe that either CsL has issues if RJW is present and not handling correctly or CsL is on and RJW is off. I'm keeping pregnancies off and letting RJW handle it. I wanted to have the SL part of it at least for 2 or 3 years. and honestly, I think skomer and ed probably said enough that they are bored of answering it.

I think the main reason people bring up CsL

is the School and Learning part,.. 

as well as the bottom of the CsL config has the this is what you get cross-breed table thing the nekos and half-elves.

(way more natural then just managing a cloning tank from Altered Carbon & QEE while just doing Vat maintenance OR the ALIEN 4 (oh look we got another Ripley, Alien, Ripley, Alien, Ripley, We make a wtf! "Huh, why?")).

Sure, menstration isn't "wonderful" or "sexy".. but imagine a race where you hatch from an egg, live 30 min, make an egg and die. Worse? are constipated for 9 months then die.

polymortyus - aka the facehugger/Glorzo race

Sorry, Tired/Sidetracked the LoTR_Elves (Astoriel, Drow, Kijin skin), Dragongirls RJW, Kurin RJW.. (idk Nyaron vs) Orassans should be okay as Humanoid races and pregnancy correct?

I asked the CSL creator: "I have another mod that I want to handle conception and stuff but I would like CSL to take over from there. I just had my first ever Rimworld birth and was hoping for a 14 year old to use the super cute school I had built but instead got an actual baby that just lays there like a beanbag. I have both "Disable Children" and "Disable Pregnancy" selected. If I turned off "Disable Children" but left "Disable Pregnancy" disabled would I get the other mod handling conception (and pregnancy even) then get a nice CSL 14 year old at birth, all ready to be useful and learn?

And he responded: ""Disable children"(1) just prevents new pregnancies beeing created through CSL and "Disable handling pregnancies"(2) disables everything related to birth, so if you only disabled (1) it could work like you said (you have to just try it out) but it is very dependent on what the other mods do aswell. (I will see if I can add another option that only tries to set the age and other basic things when the other two are off, but if CSL is not creating the child it can be hard to tell when someone is born or just created by the game) (it is not ideal, but you could use a tool like [KV] Change dresser etc. to change the age of them for now if the other options don't work)"

In my current game I've been playing with just Disable Children and I have been getting pregnancies.  I haven't had any births yet due to deaths and not having time to play.  Hopefully I end up with a CSL 14 year old with stats.

Personally I think Menstruation is an essential mod, just below RJW and Animations.  It adds so much more "feel" to your pawns and makes them feel more alive.

1 hour ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Personally I think Menstruation is an essential mod, just below RJW and Animations.  It adds so much more "feel" to your pawns and makes them feel more alive.

I'm not ashamed to say it. I'm okay with the survival/action/rts part of RimWorld (even if it just a "chessboard"). However having a colony and pawns and growing attached to your characters does make it that you want them to have more meaningful lives.. (instead of hitting "produce/recruit more terrans/units." buttons on the barracks like starcraft and all the other rts games.)

The storytellers and RP and autonomy in Rimworld really becomes meaninful and I like it. It's far better then much of the things the triple A titles push.

I must admit. I'm not really thrilled about some of the lines that the story engine/dialog/interaction bubbles get used in Vanilla.. aka some are silly aka sculpture / sarcophagus or Masterwork Weapons,etc.

But with with RJW... It makes it look like all our pawns even the asexuals having aspergers, pervertion/corruption fetishes. "Pawn X had talked with Pawn Y about the connection between civilization advancement and fellatio.", "Pawn X spoke in a comforting tone to their pet about the importance of puberty and cunniligus." *face palm* :joy:

btw, this seems promising for all mod creators in general.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2502518544

https://github.com/jptrrs/SpeakUp/wiki/03.-Basic-template-for-opening-sentences

I am personally happy this mod was created. Thank you motd1233!

4 hours ago, Volomon said:

Is there anyway to get rid of menopause?  If I get rid of the condition it just comes back later.

No... it's connected to fertility and the way humans are. You can raise the fertility level up to a certain point.. But after that... no. It should be a Log or Exponential scale of Fertility. (once out of eggs? no more eggs, can't exactly put the egg carton back in the fridge expecting more..)

Periods of starvation and manutrition and elite physical training like Ultra Marathoners can cause miscarriages obviously.. but the other one is it can stop normal menstration cycles completely! https://www.runnersworld.com/health-injuries/a20855296/what-runners-need-to-know-about-missing-their-periods/

They might not release eggs but the body will continue to decline in it's ability to gestate and harbor new life.

In RimWorld we can use the RJW Charms and RJW Crests(techno-tats)..

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110270-mod-rimjobworld/#RJW Patches and Addons

But if they no longer work, You'll have to count on Anti-aging technology or Mind transfer/Brain Template/Move Stack into a new body/clone/husk/sleeve. Mods like:

Altered Carbon (just like the movies/stories/series).. Clones and Mind Imprints (assuming the implant isn't crushed and can be recovered.) you'd just wake up in a fresh version of or a body optimized for a new ability/task. Sleeves are customizable but a bit more generic. no moles/birthmarks. But every memory up to date.)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2196278117

Polaris Bloc.. "Age" related surgeries and medicine technologies and a "cheat death - (need to have unlocked the "Cartridge" belt technology. It's a bit grewsome, it's a brain, heart, human, life force in a laptop sized case.. Similar to the latest "Made in Abyss" anime movie.)"

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1500244593

Questionable Ethics Enhanced (QEE) have cloning technology and Brain Templating (It's a Snapshot / Restore point / Save on a tablet to use on your grown clone. also clones do have a shelf life aka they can't be in the vat forever)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1787359789

but you should use ours HERE.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/116587-mod-rimworld-rjw-and-qee-patch/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-3139605  

(technically so should Star Wars mods? but I haven't mess around with those).

WH40k has that level of tech as well (except Chaos Marines.. haven't tried it). just no mind or soul transfer or anti-aging.

Many people will say any of these mods are "Overpowered" but most of these mods have Factions that have those levels of technolgy and powers as well.

For Horror? try Nephila Hyperpregnancy Race Mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12009-rimworld-11-nephila-hyperpregnancy-race-mod/

RimWorld of Magic (RWoM) has a way but you already have to be end game levels of power and technology like all the mods I mentioned above.. aka use a Chronomancer (Time wizard) and Priest. Rewind time on a corpse (Restore broken missing parts and make them young) then resurrect them.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1201382956

If there was some way to get just Void, Chaos Marines, the Nephia and the Undead/Liches all-in-one and to fight each other most of all the colonies would probably not survive more then 2 years on the planet.

3 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

I asked the CSL creator: "I have another mod that I want to handle conception and stuff but I would like CSL to take over from there. I just had my first ever Rimworld birth and was hoping for a 14 year old to use the super cute school I had built but instead got an actual baby that just lays there like a beanbag. I have both "Disable Children" and "Disable Pregnancy" selected. If I turned off "Disable Children" but left "Disable Pregnancy" disabled would I get the other mod handling conception (and pregnancy even) then get a nice CSL 14 year old at birth, all ready to be useful and learn?

And he responded: ""Disable children"(1) just prevents new pregnancies beeing created through CSL and "Disable handling pregnancies"(2) disables everything related to birth, so if you only disabled (1) it could work like you said (you have to just try it out) but it is very dependent on what the other mods do aswell. (I will see if I can add another option that only tries to set the age and other basic things when the other two are off, but if CSL is not creating the child it can be hard to tell when someone is born or just created by the game) (it is not ideal, but you could use a tool like [KV] Change dresser etc. to change the age of them for now if the other options don't work)"

In my current game I've been playing with just Disable Children and I have been getting pregnancies.  I haven't had any births yet due to deaths and not having time to play.  Hopefully I end up with a CSL 14 year old with stats.

I'm happy to report that this worked and I got a 14 year old with skills.  He got  "Kind" from his mother and "Architect" from his father.  Worked perfectly!

1895466884_CSLbaby.PNG.fa2aa18512a7d96384df07063e983e43.PNG

Seriously anyone know how to get rid of the menopause I've tried to remove it and disable menopause.  Save the game.  Then reload the game after reenabling mensuration.  I have no idea what this mod is using to cause menopause.  They were at one point 46yos then I aged them back to younger and the menopause keeps triggering even though they are young and have the hedriff removed.  

Is their vagina's somehow still old?  Is this hedriff attached to the vagina and not the pawn?

Anyone know?

Edited by Volomon
7 hours ago, Volomon said:

Seriously anyone know how to get rid of the menopause I've tried to remove it and disable menopause.  Save the game.  Then reload the game after reenabling mensuration.  I have no idea what this mod is using to cause menopause.  They were at one point 46yos then I aged them back to younger and the menopause keeps triggering even though they are young and have the hedriff removed.  

Is their vagina's somehow still old?  Is this hedriff attached to the vagina and not the pawn?

Anyone know?

you already asked, I already answered.

"TL;DR"

old is old. if you aren't going bother to learn something about how things work. how can anyone expect to talk to you.

do you know how sliders supposed to work? do you know that rjw has sliders, rjw menstration has sliders. and what they do? you don't make them have a strong anus and hold in the poop for 9 months. if you can't talk to parents or look it up yourself and you haven't had any sex-ed or bothered at a personal level to learn or have any intrest in anatomy, it's safe to presume you aren't supposed to be here.

volomon: I am 10 and what is this?!
12 hours ago, Volomon said:

Anyone know?

There is an option for menopause in mod settings. Turn it off.

If you are asking for recovering from menopause, you should change vagina via surgery.

Archotech and animal vaginas won't get menopause.

Can't make it work. It's always luteral phase. What do i wrong? It also doesn't work with Naked mod and Animations, the pawns don't fuck, with Naked and Animationsthe pawns stay naked all the time, regardless of the fact there are clothes in inventory. Reinstaled RJW and other mods, removed all the folders with previous versions from packs, it didn't help.☹️

On 6/5/2021 at 3:33 PM, kimbilmo said:

Can't make it work. It's always luteral phase. What do i wrong? It also doesn't work with Naked mod and Animations, the pawns don't fuck, with Naked and Animationsthe pawns stay naked all the time, regardless of the fact there are clothes in inventory. Reinstaled RJW and other mods, removed all the folders with previous versions from packs, it didn't help.☹️

I believe that the luteral is the default on spawn, even though one may expect it to be on a random part of the cycle. I haven't gotten this to work right on a simpler modset, but it should be a matter of time. There's also a cycle speed up option I've haven't tried.

On 6/4/2021 at 1:41 PM, Rimworld Traveller said:

I'm happy to report that this worked and I got a 14 year old with skills.  He got  "Kind" from his mother and "Architect" from his father.  Worked perfectly!

1895466884_CSLbaby.PNG.fa2aa18512a7d96384df07063e983e43.PNG

congratulations on your baby factory that spits out easy pawns for you to immediately use with out any work.

remember the RJW team is not responsible for any bordem, bad fps, bad tps or computer going super nova from getting free labor and no work behind it and you having 2k pawns running around the map as your guys are spiting out 1 worker every 45 days and then that worker spitting out another every 45days

There does seem to be a bit of an issue with pre-menopausal effects not getting disabled with menopause off.

Now, I don't remember if I started a new game with menopause already turned off or turned it off soon after, but I do have pawns get "climacteric" with irregular ovulation/taking very long for ovulation to happen during follicular phase, mostly after pregnancy and after the "recovering from pregnancy" phase ends.

Is ovulation intended to be irregular like this after pregnancy or is it menstruation feature not completely turning off?

2 hours ago, Anonymous said:

There does seem to be a bit of an issue with pre-menopausal effects not getting disabled with menopause off.

Now, I don't remember if I started a new game with menopause already turned off or turned it off soon after, but I do have pawns get "climacteric" with irregular ovulation/taking very long for ovulation to happen during follicular phase, mostly after pregnancy and after the "recovering from pregnancy" phase ends.

Is ovulation intended to be irregular like this after pregnancy or is it menstruation feature not completely turning off?

Menopause feature is not completely turned off.

I will fix it.

hello,i update this mod today and it looks like my debug mode broken(can't open it) ,it shows this error looks like talking about milk?

do you have any idea did this from this mod or do you know how to fix it?

Exception filling window for Verse.ImmediateWindow: System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000015 (from typeref, class/assembly Milk.HumanCompHasGatherableBodyResource, Milk, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.get_method_info(intptr,System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.GetMethodInfo (System.IntPtr handle) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetPseudoCustomAttributes () [0x00002] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetPseudoCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x0000a] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inheritedOnly) [0x0001f] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00037] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at Verse.GenAttribute.TryGetAttribute[T] (System.Reflection.MemberInfo memberInfo, T& customAttribute) [0x00000] in <7927e938de4c4089b4add4215e58d5b1>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu.Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu..ctor_Patch1(Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu)
  at Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.ToggleDebugActionsMenu () [0x0001c] in <7927e938de4c4089b4add4215e58d5b1>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.DrawButtons_Patch0(Verse.DebugWindowsOpener)
  at Verse.ImmediateWindow.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <7927e938de4c4089b4add4215e58d5b1>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <7927e938de4c4089b4add4215e58d5b1>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

and i also had some feedback for the update, the new UI looks cool well done, but i think a bit smaller will be better(playing with 1366x768).

it looks like Bionic&Archotech(only human) havn't been support, will you add it later?

i want to ask about the slime and demon vagina could you think about supporting this two?

i notice looks like lot of animal vagina support have been added so i switch to chicken vagina for my prisoner (i don't want them had a gui) ,i was thinking about will there anyone thinking the same, will that be better if animal menstruation is off the animal vagina won't be support?

or maybe like a option to customly turn off some vagina, please think about it when you are free.

last question, looks like kids doesn't have menstruation yet(like under 18?not sure), atleast i never seen it. it make sense but it won't make sense when someone is over 12( i don't know ,some of kid enter it even faster then 12?), so i want to ask about do you have a plan to change it, or even add a option like rjw SexMinimumAge setting.

1 hour ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

hello,i update this mod today and it looks like my debug mode broken(can't open it) ,it shows this error looks like talking about milk?

do you have any idea did this from this mod or do you know how to fix it?

It seems version problem of milkable colonists. I used 1.3.9 version.

and i also had some feedback for the update, the new UI looks cool well done, but i think a bit smaller will be better(playing with 1366x768).

Consider to add resizing option.

it looks like Bionic&Archotech(only human) havn't been support, will you add it later?

i want to ask about the slime and demon vagina could you think about supporting this two?

Bionic and archotech vagina already supported.

Previous update broken some vagina supports, so you may misunderstood.

I'm forgot about slime and demon vagina they will be supported.

i notice looks like lot of animal vagina support have been added so i switch to chicken vagina for my prisoner (i don't want them had a gui) ,i was thinking about will there anyone thinking the same, will that be better if animal menstruation is off the animal vagina won't be support?

Animal cycle option is related to pawn type. Not a vagina type.

last question, looks like kids doesn't have menstruation yet(like under 18?not sure), atleast i never seen it. it make sense but it won't make sense when someone is over 12( i don't know ,some of kid enter it even faster then 12?), so i want to ask about do you have a plan to change it, or even add a option like rjw SexMinimumAge setting.

Menstruation of this mod up to the pawn's fertility. If the fertility is 0, no menstruation.

RJW sets children's fertility to 0 following to its setting. Thus, without adding additional setting you can manage it.

27 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

It seems version problem of milkable colonists. I used 1.3.9 version.

i didn't use milkable colonists but i have Dragonian race(milkable), i tried to remove this mod and problem fixed so i am sure its this mod broke something.

so if this isn't the bug from this mod and can't be fixed from this mod, could this bug been fix like remove the milkable on Dragonian with xml editing?

28 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

Bionic and archotech vagina already supported.

Previous update broken some vagina supports, so you may misunderstood.

I'm forgot about slime and demon vagina they will be supported.

no , i mean Bionic and archotech breast, the latest update.

28 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

Animal cycle option is related to pawn type. Not a vagina type.

i mean when cycle off ,animal type vagina won't be support when it install on human, so user can hide some of the pawn 's menstruation GUI and run with normal RJW fertility with using animal type vagina, or maybe like customly turn off some vagina support .

sorry my english definitely wasn't good.

35 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

Menstruation of this mod up to the pawn's fertility. If the fertility is 0, no menstruation.

RJW sets children's fertility to 0 following to its setting. Thus, without adding additional setting you can manage it.

okay, thank you , it sounds like can be do with xml editing.

2 minutes ago, excidium93 said:

Great mod!

Would it be possible to add an artificial insemination operation? I ran into the problem that my whole colony consists of women...

If you can build a mod with C#, it is possible. There are public methods for it.

9 minutes ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

i didn't use milkable colonists but i have Dragonian race(milkable), i tried to remove this mod and problem fixed so i am sure its this mod broke something.

so if this isn't the bug from this mod and can't be fixed from this mod, could this bug been fix like remove the milkable on Dragonian with xml editing?

Sorry, I forgot about separating module, it will be fixed in the next update in few minutes.

no , i mean Bionic and archotech breast, the latest update.

This also.

i mean when cycle off ,animal type vagina won't be support when it install on human, so user can hide some of the pawn 's menstruation GUI and run with normal RJW fertility with using animal type vagina, or maybe like customly turn off some vagina support .

sorry my english definitely wasn't good.

That's okay my english skill also sucks.

Yes they will work with human pawn with animal vagina even the animal cycle option was turned off.

In the other, animals with human vagina won't work when the animal cycle option was turned off.

21 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

Sorry, I forgot about separating module, it will be fixed in the next update in few minutes.

thank you so much, good to know i can play rimworld today

21 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

That's okay my english skill also sucks.

Yes they will work with human pawn with animal vagina even the animal cycle option was turned off.

In the other, animals with human vagina won't work when the animal cycle option was turned off.

no i mean, uh

in this moment most of the vagina is supported, i only find the one for chicken wasn't support,

i want some of the pawn "won't use the menstruation system and having a GUI" so i change their vagina from human to chicken.

and i think there may also someone installing a animal vagina to a human with the same reason, but supporting the most of animal vagina makes User has less choice of animal vagina to doing this,

so i want to suggest you to think about the first way to fix "when animal cycle is off, animal vagina won't be support on menstruation system and GUI" because "when animal cycle is off means animal menstruation and GUI is unused right now, and there's no reason to support an unused"

if its support may even cause the problem i was talking about, can't avoid some of the pawn to use the menstruation (only has disadvantage, cause it is unused)

or maybe second way to way " User can custom the vagina support "

actually this can be fixed with keep using chicken vagina, but i make the problem very complex and both of us didn't get what each other talking about lol.