[mod] RJW Menstruation

7 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

Climacteric or menopause pawn's sex need converge to 50%.

This is even with young women aged in there 20s, however I do have the menopause option turned off, I will try turning it back on and seeing if that resolves the issue.

10 minutes ago, FoxyNova said:

This is even with young women aged in there 20s, however I do have the menopause option turned off, I will try turning it back on and seeing if that resolves the issue.

There are some problems when the menopause option turned off. It will be fixed soon.

I have a single pawn who's status window doesn't seem to work (it doesn't list cum nor show the little vag diagram). is there a way for me to fix this?

Exception filling window for RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RJW_Menstruation.Utility.GetAnalIcon (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00044] in <020526b8f879475086dfc36e41311194>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus.DrawVagina (UnityEngine.Rect rect) [0x00081] in <020526b8f879475086dfc36e41311194>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus.MainContents (UnityEngine.Rect mainRect) [0x0066e] in <020526b8f879475086dfc36e41311194>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000ba] in <020526b8f879475086dfc36e41311194>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

On 3/6/2021 at 8:23 AM, motd1233 said:

That's because Animal Genetics has compatibility patch for RJW.

It patches RJW's GenerateBabies method, but this mod don't use that method for generating babies.

I'm not sure about harmony patch works with overrided method. If it does, next version will compatible.

Edit: harmony patch does not work with overrided method. Additional compatibility patch needed.

I assume it uses the GenerateBabies Method of the "MultiplePregnancies" Hediff? I managed to build a patched version of AnimalGenetics with this change and from first testing, the born Pawns now have parent data for the genes.

I attached the diff for the AnimalGenetics source for reference in case someone wants to work on it.

animal_genetics_rjw_menstruation.diff

I have found a mod conflict with the Medical Tab mod.  I am guessing since it replaces the health tab the button for this mod doesn't show up.

Also it said in one of the updates that you could induce ovulation, but I can't find where to do it.

On 3/8/2021 at 10:52 AM, hinge223 said:

I assume it uses the GenerateBabies Method of the "MultiplePregnancies" Hediff? I managed to build a patched version of AnimalGenetics with this change and from first testing, the born Pawns now have parent data for the genes.

I attached the diff for the AnimalGenetics source for reference in case someone wants to work on it.

Actually, patching AddBaby is more accurate instead of GenerateBabies.

On 3/8/2021 at 10:54 PM, dovahnurse said:

Is it possible to make tampons and sanitary pads stackable, or is this a restriction because they technically count as apparel?

You can make them stackable by adding stacklimit to their xml file.

However, when wearing stacked apparel, the pawn equip the entire stack.

On 3/9/2021 at 11:09 AM, kiyodio said:

So uh.. I think I found a problem where insectoid breeding wont actually add any of the fluids in the Vagina x-ray thing.. Dont see anything wrong in the logs either

Currently, RJW's ovipositor's fluid amount is set as 0. So, you cannot see their fluid.

4 hours ago, Alenin said:

I have found a mod conflict with the Medical Tab mod.  I am guessing since it replaces the health tab the button for this mod doesn't show up.

Also it said in one of the updates that you could induce ovulation, but I can't find where to do it.

I also use that mod, but there is no comflict. Maybe load order problem?

You can change vagina to induced ovulator by changing comp class RJW_Menstruation.CompProperties_Menstruation to RJW_Menstruation.CompProperties_InducedOvulator.

Vaginas with RJW_Menstruation.CompProperties_InducedOvulator ovulate after sex during follicular stage.

On 3/11/2021 at 12:55 AM, Apex-Fox said:

All incect types have 0 fertility? And they also have no eggs nor do the release green spunk?

Fertility is no matter to the insects. They still have the eggs and release the green spunk.

On 3/11/2021 at 12:02 PM, Rimworld Traveller said:

Should we have RJW's "Enable Humanlike Pregnancies" set to on or off if we want Menstruation to handle pregnancy?  

Enable it and set pregnancy chance to 100%

15 hours ago, Anondeanon said:

I'm having the same problem as kartpeli, where the internal view of the astoriel and prisoners (the prisoner view is set to true) is missing. I also compared my log with theirs for the XML dupe but mine didn't have the dupe problem.

There is no XML patch for the elf vagina. You should make that yourself or download someone made for it.

On 3/10/2021 at 3:04 PM, motd1233 said:

Actually, patching AddBaby is more accurate instead of GenerateBabies.

That actually works much better, ill keep testing, attached the changes.

Also since someone asked for it

2 hours ago, motd1233 said:

There is no XML patch for the elf vagina. You should make that yourself or download someone made for it.

<Operation Class="PatchOperationAdd">
                <xpath>Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="ElfVagina"]</xpath>
                <value>
                        <comps>
                                <li Class="RJW_Menstruation.CompProperties_Menstruation">
                                        <maxCumCapacity>500</maxCumCapacity>
                                        <baseImplantationChanceFactor>1.5</baseImplantationChanceFactor>
                                        <basefertilizationChanceFactor>0.5</basefertilizationChanceFactor>
                                        <deviationFactor>0.05</deviationFactor>
                                        <folicularIntervalDays>14</folicularIntervalDays>
                                        <lutealIntervalDays>14</lutealIntervalDays>
                                        <bleedingIntervalDays>6</bleedingIntervalDays>
                                        <recoveryIntervalDays>10</recoveryIntervalDays>
                                        <eggLifespanDays>8</eggLifespanDays>
                                        <wombTex>Womb/Womb</wombTex>
                                        <vagTex>Genitals/Vagina</vagTex>
                                </li>
                        </comps>
                </value>
        </Operation>
        <Operation Class="PatchOperationAdd">
                <xpath>Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="ElfAnus"]</xpath>
                <value>
                        <comps>
                                <li Class="RJW_Menstruation.CompProperties_Anus">
                                        <analTex>Genitals/Anal</analTex>
                                </li>
                        </comps>
                </value>
        </Operation>

I think I made just a copy of the Human one, maybe changed fertilization a bit, don't quite remember.

animal_genetics_rjw_menstruation.diff

On 3/10/2021 at 7:04 AM, motd1233 said:

You can change vagina to induced ovulator by changing comp class RJW_Menstruation.CompProperties_Menstruation to RJW_Menstruation.CompProperties_InducedOvulator.

Vaginas with RJW_Menstruation.CompProperties_InducedOvulator ovulate after sex during follicular stage.

I have no idea what any of this means.  What's comp class?  Where are these parameters I am changing?  Is this in the game?

get a gui error when somoen has triplets i think it is

Exception filling window for RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x00010] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at RJW_Menstruation.Utility.GetFetus (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00025] in <32c8bc392c144ffa93f6d0c59364355e>:0
  at RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus.MainContents (UnityEngine.Rect mainRect) [0x0013c] in <32c8bc392c144ffa93f6d0c59364355e>:0
  at RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000a4] in <32c8bc392c144ffa93f6d0c59364355e>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0

2 hours ago, FoxyNova said:

Hate to poke about more things, just I really like the mod but have a tone of gizmos already.

Any chance Q to open the status could be made to work with the gizmo off?

go to options and you can setup how to setup it display it from always show till it be a button on health tab