[mod] RJW Menstruation

6 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

So I've been firmly in the "pregnancy doesn't work with this mod" camp.  A couple days ago I gave up on trying to get my colonists pregnant and have just played the game, enjoying some Rimworld.  And now I have 2 pregnant colonists so idk.  A watched pot never boils. 

Try set the fertilize chance and implantation chance to something like 80% instead of their regular numbers.

Does anyone actually know a fix to the no fertilized eggs bug? Been checking every pawn on my map and also having all settings pretty much turned to max chance of pregnancy. Every female pawn that has mated have "X amount of eggs being fertilized" but it never moves on from that stage meaning nothing gets pregnant. With the exception of one wild animal somehow being pregnant even before I maxed the settings

1. do not turn on animals for this mod. it will kil perfromance
2. adjust your preg settintgs
3. animal vag are set to hve breeding seasons.  usually its the first season you arived in after the first year. so if you arrive i nsummer cat vag wont get fertile till same time next year and same season

I keep getting an issue where my animals get stuck ovulation for extended periods of time, like i have one with 8 eggs fertilizing, but they never go past that stage, the one with a real issue is a megasloth with a generic vagina

the one weird thing is the fact that their ovary power almost looks underflowed at -1000007

i installed one of the patches in the forum, even copied and added some ones that looked missing, but nothing so far

On 5/24/2021 at 3:56 PM, akfish61 said:

I keep getting an issue where my animals get stuck ovulation for extended periods of time, like i have one with 8 eggs fertilizing, but they never go past that stage, the one with a real issue is a megasloth with a generic vagina

the one weird thing is the fact that their ovary power almost looks underflowed at -1000007

i installed one of the patches in the forum, even copied and added some ones that looked missing, but nothing so far

That ovary power value is an uninitialized value. It seems you disabled menopause option, then it is not important.

Is stage stucked in more than 7days?

On 5/25/2021 at 5:16 AM, SentientOrange_Fanta said:

Whenever I try to implement the "Race Compatibility" patch, it disables all of my mods after rimworld loads it in. Is anyone else getting this issue, or am I implementing the patch wrong? I put the patch into the mod's patches folder.

Your patch file has syntax error. It brokes your game and disable all of mods.

It seems to work fine enough for colonists (animals are generally FUBAR though), but in case of prisoners fertilized eggs refuse to implant themselves and die out, which means no pregnancy. I set the implantation chance to 100% (is there even any point to setting it higher anyway?) and no dice either.

Alternatively there's a conflict with Pawnmorpher, because it just so happens that all of my prisoners are some shade of furry (SRTS + mutagenic shell bombing is OP and definitely against the Geneva Suggestion).

13 hours ago, Anonymous said:

It seems to work fine enough for colonists (animals are generally FUBAR though), but in case of prisoners fertilized eggs refuse to implant themselves and die out, which means no pregnancy. I set the implantation chance to 100% (is there even any point to setting it higher anyway?) and no dice either.

Alternatively there's a conflict with Pawnmorpher, because it just so happens that all of my prisoners are some shade of furry (SRTS + mutagenic shell bombing is OP and definitely against the Geneva Suggestion).

I've confirmed pregnancies work with prisoners.

100% of implantation chance does not guarantees impregnations if the RJW pregnancy setting is not 100%.

Some races may have problem with generating babies. In this case, turn off the multiple pregnancy in the mod settings and try it again.

10 hours ago, akfish61 said:

I think so.

it only seems to happen with non default vaginas, like dragon, equine, and generic.

a human pawn with a vagina was able to get pregnant

patches I'm using and mod list

Hediffs_NonHuman_Vagina.xml is outdated. Remove this file.

6 hours ago, motd1233 said:

I've confirmed pregnancies work with prisoners.

100% of implantation chance does not guarantees impregnations if the RJW pregnancy setting is not 100%.

Some races may have problem with generating babies. In this case, turn off the multiple pregnancy in the mod settings and try it again.

Hm, now that I checked it I didn't have RJW pregnancy chance set to 100%, even though I thought I did.

Still, that's unlikely to be the reason, because colonist pregnancies work multiple times by now and female prisoners who outnumber female colonists some 3:1 didn't get pregnant once in the meantime.

Guess I'll check that "Multiple pregnancy" thing then.

On 2021/5/11 at AM2点20分, sidfu1 said:

preg 工作正常。调整您的设置。

那是因为 ti 还没有为精液设定颜色。

1.png.087521553c4e2001bc3bfb847ca0ea05.png

I shut down most MODS and simplified the sorting. Even in this way, my pawn still can't get pregnant

2.png.fbc2cf8b345f814efd7e24a3cf0ec19f.png3.png.865d42606982b4dafb8d0837d113e950.png4.png.d631218f845d2000cb9fe6295ae506f7.png5.png.a9c570f45ddebd23b295c80de2f96672.png

the setup

8.png.2b428831099c06477c79d47c36236dcf.png9.png.4698fd4c3547cf8b62da1d9a7bdf2d0a.png

Every time after she's fertilized, she'll skip the pregnancy stage and cycle again

version:RJW4674  Menstruation10115

6.png

7.png

11 hours ago, amrolee said:

I shut down most MODS and simplified the sorting. Even in this way, my pawn still can't get pregnant

the setup

Every time after she's fertilized, she'll skip the pregnancy stage and cycle again

version:RJW4674  Menstruation10115

It didn't fertilized. It seems the cycle acceleration is too fast, so the egg died before fertilized.

1 hour ago, akfish61 said:

what dose the ovary power stat do and what's an expectable range for it?

because all me pawns now have the super negative ovary power stat, and it doesn't seem to get better

after doing all the things. lemme grab my log file actually

New Text Document (3).txtUnavailable

It's just uninitialized value.

Disabled menopause option just let them uninitialized.

27 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

Disabled menopause option just let them uninitialized.

i disabled menopause a while ago. and i diddnt have this issue with basic vaginas till i deleted that patch file, idk what's wrong.

how do I get them to uninitialize?

1 minute ago, akfish61 said:

i disabled menopause a while ago. and i diddnt have this issue with basic vaginas till i deleted that patch file, idk what's wrong.

how do I get them to uninitialize?

Don't mind it. It does nothing until you enable menopause option again.

It will be initialized when menopause option is enabled and save loaded.

Quite possibly a stupid question, but I can't get this mod to work.
It appears in the mod list, but not in the game. Not even in the mod options. 

I just updated RJW for some other mods that work now. This is one of the two I just can't figure out.

3 hours ago, RAIC said:

Quite possibly a stupid question, but I can't get this mod to work.
It appears in the mod list, but not in the game. Not even in the mod options. 

I just updated RJW for some other mods that work now. This is one of the two I just can't figure out.

install the mod right. sounds like you have ti double nested

9 hours ago, motd1233 said:

It didn't fertilized. It seems the cycle acceleration is too fast, so the egg died before fertilized.

So what is the most appropriate acceleration period?I want to have more animals as soon as possible.

I remember the old version ,accelerating 50 times will not cause a bug:classic_dry:

Looks like the last hotfix fixed most of the problems I had.

Most likely Pawnmorpher being coded like utter garbage when it comes to morph races.

From what I understand morphs are calculated in the dll from the designated "parent" animal defined in the xml, so for example the catmorph race is actually an average of human race and cat race stats, which, until I flat out called stupid, resulted in shit like morphs with small "parent" animals like foxes or cats having food capacity so small they'd be starving overnight after going to sleep right after a meal, so I'm almost certain they didn't come with litter curves either (at least for most of races).

After all they couldn't have been assed to include min and max temperature calculations with exceptions, which are, again, hardcoded and exclusive to like two specific races, for example where a cow has base the max temperature tolerance of 40*C, a cowmorph has the same 26*C humans do, but an iguanamorph has some 50*C and that's nowhere to be found in the xmls.

In the meantime I started a new game, so I have yet to specifically test Pawnmorpher prisoners, but I did notice that morphed colonists who had no problems completing pregnancies and then glitched out after becoming morphs, were able to get through pregnancies again after I got this hotfix... after I gave them new vaginas to reset the glitched eggs.

Speaking of which is there a more... elegant way to clear things like that with a debug?

I could only think of disabling the mod, save editing and - upon seeing how this mod is defined in the save file - removing genitalia of affected pawns.

I want simple things. I would like some dubug options to get this to work for Camp "pregnancy doesn't work with this mod." The debug mode should be able to say, "Yo, this pawn here should have working woman parts"

I don't even use "Race Support" and am having a lot of issues.

On 5/5/2021 at 10:57 AM, Aznman667 said:

I have this issue where the pawns will be fertilized, and it says that the pawn is pregnant but will not switch the picture to the fetus. After about a minute, it will then switch the status to "recovering from birth" even though the pawn is still pregnant in the AllDiffs. Checking for pregnancy will also result in not finding a pregnancy (not sure if related or not). Checked the error logs but it didn't make one.

Just solved this issue. The culprit was a mod named MOHAR Framework in my case. I will leave a short DIY guide for those who may have a similar problem. 

1) Go to RJW Menstruation mod setting and toggle on Debug. This will show you the character's debug information when you hover the mouse over the check button. 

2) After fertilization, the period will change from Ovulation to Luteal: 0. The tick will rise until reach the max(180) then jump into Pregnant: 0. Save the game before that.

3) if Pregnant: 0 changes into Recovery period after few ticks, something is interfering the process. Go sorting out mods then load the game.

4) If it halts at Pregnant: 0, open the Menstruation window. It will show you the child's race and who's the father is if you managed to fix.

5) If not, repeat until you find which mod is the culprit.

Edited by septimv