[mod] RJW Menstruation

On 7/24/2021 at 10:26 AM, Masterofworlds22 said:

if you already reset ur pawn's vagina and ur still seeing a blank slate then somethings conflicting or ur mod load is wrong. ui works for me after doing the fix.

before the fix, pregnant pawns would not have the UI, and pregnant pawns would show the UI but when you click on it, its just a grey window. after fix it's all good in the hood

How to reset pawn's vagina?

I just got Ideology and for some reason I can't see the womb anymore.

Edit: So I reinstalled and it's there, but now my colonists can't get pregnant. There is no ovulation period or fertilizations or anything. There is no man juice in the womb.

Edit+: Umm, so ya, apparently it was so strong it pretty much just shot out of her I assume ?. If you turn on "Apply semen on animation orgasm" in the RJW animations settings, then you have to go turn down the "adjust c** amount on body" to 33%. So that fixed at least the no man juice in the womb. I am hoping that was all I needed for the pregnancy too.

Edit++: So it fixed the man juice problem, but there are only two cycles. My colonists don't get pregnant at all.

Edited by Madsimmer666
On 8/30/2021 at 7:12 PM, Anonymous said:

What was that problem with womb gizmo again?

I'm using the 1.0.5.6 with the 4.8+ RJW and the womb gizmo is stuck at "Pregnant" after pregnancy until a reload.

Also the manifest file says the mod version is still 1.0.5.5.

Can confirm that currently the Gizmo gets stuck at permanent "Pregnant" Stage without fetus after Birthing the first Child

Only manual save reload unstucks it.

RJW_Menstruation 1.0.5.7

RJW 4.8.1.1

Edited by Kryphonix
23 hours ago, Kryphonix said:

RJW_Menstruation 1.0.5.7

RJW 4.8.1.1

i've got the same version but still have blank window

That's sad i've reinstalled this game only to play this wonderfull looking mod but it's been a full week now so rip this mod i drop out.

Still ty to make me interrested in such a good game again

I'm sorry if this has been already asked but I could not find it if it has. im having issues where my animal sprites disappear and there is a bunch of baby crying from invisible animals. I do check in the racial setting tab both pregnancy and lifecycle for everything. Any ideas of what could be wrong would be much appreciated.

5 hours ago, pvertedslime said:

I'm sorry if this has been already asked but I could not find it if it has. im having issues where my animal sprites disappear and there is a bunch of baby crying from invisible animals. I do check in the racial setting tab both pregnancy and lifecycle for everything. Any ideas of what could be wrong would be much appreciated.

Sounds like BnC

On 9/26/2021 at 11:28 AM, motd1233 said:

I don't think this mod caused that.

Found the reason for the gizmo sometimes being stuck at pregnant: an incompatibility with CSL's pregnancy, my fault

Actually no, it works! just takes a while to update

Edited by Kryphonix

Hello. Can I know why Hero Mode (HC) make the womb for others (not the hero) to disappear?
Or is this because of RJW?

I'm using latest RJW and menstruation (downloaded few hours ago) in Rimworld v1.3.3132

P.S I'm not that hardcore to not see sex history for other living beings and the female womb condition.

Hero Mode make womb dissapear.gif

Edit: How can I make womb icon appear for animal girls from mod kemomimihouse and insect girl?

Edited by 53iky0
got another question
On 9/28/2021 at 2:23 PM, Furryfurry said:

for some reasion my pawn get pregant but it dosent uppdate the vegina pic do somone know why

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/4812c06e7ba9da87a83f8451eaa4323e

Seems like some broken assembly files messed up reflectinon function, idk which one is.

On 9/29/2021 at 12:35 PM, 53iky0 said:

Hello. Can I know why Hero Mode (HC) make the womb for others (not the hero) to disappear?
Or is this because of RJW?

I'm using latest RJW and menstruation (downloaded few hours ago) in Rimworld v1.3.3132

P.S I'm not that hardcore to not see sex history for other living beings and the female womb condition.

Edit: How can I make womb icon appear for animal girls from mod kemomimihouse and insect girl?

Enable animal cycle in mod settings.

9 hours ago, IttuP said:

Anyone notice pregnancy takes forever. All settings are set to early birthing. But after getting pregnant the picture is stuck on empty womb and fertilized egg not growing.

https://gist.github.com/945afa9f70585737c69e0c7c3064e9cf Tried so many changes but no thing work.

Rim73's hediff time delatation breaks RJW pregnancy.

I have a slight problem with pregnancy: after fertilization and waiting a bit the state switches to "pregnant" showing the father for a single frame, followed by just "pregnant" for a few moments and after that it goes straight to "recovering from birth". I already tried changing the chance of implantation and switching off "use multiple pregnancy" to no avail.

What can I do? (below Step 2 and 3, 1 is so fast I can't catch it.) Thx for the help

20211007183524_1.jpg.4c83b754ee43e0bce53a2637c674caf3.jpg20211007183530_1.jpg.f22d50d1f8bc0bd7afd2f00eb39caa08.jpg

Edited by Murun

Well I got this everytime I start the game: 

Spoiler

RimWorld 1.3.3117 rev669
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Message (string)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber ()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit ()
Verse.Root:Start ()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start ()

Mod  is missing supported versions list in About.xml! (example: <supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>)
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
Verse.ModMetaData/ModMetaDataInternal:TryParseSupportedVersions (bool)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init ()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor (string,bool)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList ()
Verse.ModLister:.cctor ()
Verse.ModsConfig:.cctor ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:InitializeMods ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

Mod C0ffees-Lazy-Installer-Updater-v2.6 is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)
Verse.ModMetaData/ModMetaDataInternal:TryParsePackageId (bool,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)

Mod  is missing supported versions list in About.xml! (example: <supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>)

Mod OTY_RJWSymbol (1.3) is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)

Mod Patches is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)

[HugsLib] version 9.0.1
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:Message (string,object[])
HugsLib.HugsLibController:InitializeController ()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EarlyInitialize ()
HugsLib.Core.HugsLibMod:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[])
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:DoInvoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceImpl (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[],System.Threading.StackCrawlMark&)
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[])
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,object[])
Verse.LoadedModManager:CreateModClasses ()

[Interaction Bubbles v1.8] Initialized
Bubbles.Mod:Log (string)
Bubbles.Mod:.cctor ()
Bubbles.Instance:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:DoInvoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceImpl (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[],System.Threading.StackCrawlMark&)
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[])

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named OrcBreasts found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/WantedRefForObject:TryResolve (Verse.FailMode)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/<>c__DisplayClass15_1:<ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences>b__0 (Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/WantedRef)
Verse.GenThreading/<>c__DisplayClass7_1`1<Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/WantedRef>:<ParallelForEach>b__0 (object)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:WaitCallback_Context (object)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem ()
System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue:Dispatch ()
System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback:PerformWaitCallback ()

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named TurtlePenis found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/<>c__DisplayClass15_1:<ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences>b__0 (Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/WantedRef)
Verse.GenThreading/<>c__DisplayClass7_1`1<Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/WantedRef>:<ParallelForEach>b__0 (object)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem ()

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named GhostPenis found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named OrcVagina found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named MarinePenis found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named NecroBreasts found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named MonkeyPenis found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named OrcPenis found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named NecroVagina found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named DinoVagina found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Key binding conflict: OpenStatusWindow and Designator_RotateLeft are both bound to Q.
Verse.KeyPrefsData:ErrorCheckOn (Verse.KeyBindingDef,Verse.KeyPrefs/BindingSlot)
Verse.KeyPrefsData:ErrorCheck ()
Verse.KeyPrefs:Init ()

Translation data for language German has 26 errors. Generate translation report for more info.
Verse.LoadedLanguage:InjectIntoData_AfterImpliedDefs ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

Wall Light: v1.3.7884.17582
MURWallLight.WallLightStartUp:.cctor ()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_3 ()

Alien race successfully completed 155 patches with harmony.
AlienRace.HarmonyPatches:.cctor ()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle)

[BodyTypeExtend] applied.
BodyTypeExtend.ApparelGraphicDatabaseInjected:.cctor ()

HediffApparel Harmony Patches:
  Postfix:
    Pawn_ApparelTracker.Notify_ApparelAdded
    Pawn_ApparelTracker.Notify_ApparelRemoved
s16_extension.HarmonyPatches:.cctor ()

[RJWEx] [RJWEx] Patching...
[RJWEx] Gag graphics patch applied @ Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveApparelGraphics as Transpiler
[RJWEx] ...done
rjwex.Logger:ListPrint (string)
rjwex.RJWExMain:.cctor ()

RimNudeWorldHARAddon Patch
RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain:.cctor ()

RimNudeWorldHARAddon: UseCumflation

Error in static constructor of RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain' threw an exception. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: Patching exception in method null ---> System.ArgumentException: Undefined target method for patch method static System.Void RimNudeWorldHARAddon.BellyHeddiffAddPatch::Postfix(Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner)
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.PatchWithAttributes (System.Reflection.MethodBase& lastOriginal) [0x00047] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00057] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException (System.Exception exception, System.Reflection.MethodBase original) [0x00127] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00082] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type type) [0x00007] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00006] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll () [0x0001b] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain..cctor () [0x0006f] in <65d066657ca443919c0dbc03025af533>:0 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 

Type GUIDrawUtility probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field disabledTex of type Texture2D. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:ReportProbablyMissingAttributes ()

Type ShaderUtilities probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field k_ShaderRef_MobileSDF of type Shader. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

CharacterEditor v1.3.842 initializing...
CharacterEditor.CEditor:.ctor ()
CharacterEditor.CEditor:OnMainMenuInit ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.MainMenuDrawer:RimWorld.MainMenuDrawer.Init_Patch1 ()
Verse.UIRoot_Entry:Init ()
Verse.Root:<Start>b__6_0 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentSynchronousEvent (bool&)

updating labels for german...
CharacterEditor.Label:UpdateLabels ()
CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModOptions:ReInit ()
CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModOptions:.ctor ()
CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModData:CreateType (CharacterEditor.EType)
CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModData:Get<CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModOptions> (CharacterEditor.EType)
CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModData:.ctor ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.MainMenuDrawer:RimWorld.MainMenuDrawer.Init_Patch1 ()

loading/updating slots...
CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModOptions:UpdateNumSlots ()
CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModData:Get<CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModOptions> (CharacterEditor.EType)

loading/updating customs...
CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModOptions:UpdatingCustoms ()

instance created

allowing apparel to be colorable...
CharacterEditor.ApparelTool:AllowApparelToBeColorable ()

checking editor settings...
CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModData:OnSettingsChanged (bool,bool)
CharacterEditor.CEditor:OnSettingsChanged (bool,bool)

CharacterEditor v1.3.842 ...done

[HugsLib] initializing Roolo.DualWield, RealisticRoomsRewritten, SpeakUp, RJW, MilkableColonists
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EnumerateChildMods (bool)
HugsLib.HugsLibController:LoadReloadInitialize ()

Log before Pregnancy:

https://gist.github.com/e0dd2153c51747369668a4d1bee5cc23

Log at the first tick with the father:

https://gist.github.com/b0ba6ab3c2dbe1b824a05c82f2d98c74

Log a frame later without the father:

https://gist.github.com/b3f15c8053f3014cdc8716cb7aa5f9e6

Log a few seconds later "recovering from birth"

https://gist.github.com/03e79cf15fab40f91629362f547e21fa

The error log at the end:

Spoiler

RimWorld 1.3.3117 rev669
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber ()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit ()
Verse.Root:Start ()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start ()

Mod C0ffees-Lazy-Installer-Updater-v2.6 is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)

Mod OTY_RJWSymbol (1.3) is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)

Mod Patches is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)

[HugsLib] version 9.0.1
HugsLib.HugsLibController:InitializeController ()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EarlyInitialize ()
HugsLib.Core.HugsLibMod:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

[Interaction Bubbles v1.8] Initialized
Bubbles.Mod:Log (string)
Bubbles.Mod:.cctor ()
Bubbles.Instance:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named OrcBreasts found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named TurtlePenis found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named GhostPenis found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named OrcVagina found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named MarinePenis found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named NecroBreasts found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named MonkeyPenis found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named OrcPenis found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named NecroVagina found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named DinoVagina found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddonHediffGraphic

Key binding conflict: OpenStatusWindow and Designator_RotateLeft are both bound to Q.
Verse.KeyPrefsData:ErrorCheckOn (Verse.KeyBindingDef,Verse.KeyPrefs/BindingSlot)
Verse.KeyPrefsData:ErrorCheck ()
Verse.KeyPrefs:Init ()

Translation data for language German has 26 errors. Generate translation report for more info.
Verse.LoadedLanguage:InjectIntoData_AfterImpliedDefs ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_1 ()

Wall Light: v1.3.7884.17582
MURWallLight.WallLightStartUp:.cctor ()

Alien race successfully completed 155 patches with harmony.
AlienRace.HarmonyPatches:.cctor ()

[BodyTypeExtend] applied.
BodyTypeExtend.ApparelGraphicDatabaseInjected:.cctor ()

HediffApparel Harmony Patches:
  Postfix:
    Pawn_ApparelTracker.Notify_ApparelAdded
    Pawn_ApparelTracker.Notify_ApparelRemoved
s16_extension.HarmonyPatches:.cctor ()

[RJWEx] [RJWEx] Patching...
[RJWEx] Gag graphics patch applied @ Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveApparelGraphics as Transpiler
[RJWEx] ...done
rjwex.Logger:ListPrint (string)
rjwex.RJWExMain:.cctor ()

RimNudeWorldHARAddon Patch

RimNudeWorldHARAddon: UseCumflation

Error in static constructor of RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain' threw an exception. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: Patching exception in method null ---> System.ArgumentException: Undefined target method for patch method static System.Void RimNudeWorldHARAddon.BellyHeddiffAddPatch::Postfix(Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner)
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.PatchWithAttributes (System.Reflection.MethodBase& lastOriginal) [0x00047] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00057] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException (System.Exception exception, System.Reflection.MethodBase original) [0x00127] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00082] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type type) [0x00007] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00006] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll () [0x0001b] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at RimNudeWorldHARAddon.RimNudeWorldHARAddonMain..cctor () [0x0006f] in <65d066657ca443919c0dbc03025af533>:0 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 

Type GUIDrawUtility probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field disabledTex of type Texture2D. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

Type ShaderUtilities probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field k_ShaderRef_MobileSDF of type Shader. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

CharacterEditor v1.3.842 initializing...

updating labels for german...
CharacterEditor.Label:UpdateLabels ()

loading/updating slots...
CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModOptions:UpdateNumSlots ()

loading/updating customs...
CharacterEditor.CEditor/ModOptions:UpdatingCustoms ()

instance created

allowing apparel to be colorable...
CharacterEditor.ApparelTool:AllowApparelToBeColorable ()

CharacterEditor v1.3.842 ...done

[HugsLib] initializing Roolo.DualWield, RealisticRoomsRewritten, SpeakUp, RJW, MilkableColonists
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EnumerateChildMods (bool)
HugsLib.HugsLibController:LoadReloadInitialize ()

Loading game from file Autosave-1 with mods:
  - brrainz.harmony
  - Ludeon.RimWorld
  - Ludeon.RimWorld.Royalty
  - Ludeon.RimWorld.Ideology
  - UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib
  - jecrell.jecstools
  - GHXX.TechAdvancing
  - void.charactereditor
  - Uuugggg.ReplaceStuff
  - showhair.kv.rw
  - Murmur.WallLight
  - Malistaticy.UnderWhere
  - brrainz.cameraplus
  - fridgeBaron.Immortals
  - moretraitslots.kv.rw
  - Jaxe.Bubbles
  - brrainz.justignoremepassing
  - Roolo.DualWield
  - rimsenal.core
  - Lucifer.RealisticRooms
  - erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces
  - JPT.speakup
  - c0ffee.rimworld.animations
  - Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.VoicePatch
  - rim.job.world
  - LustLicentia.RJWLabs
  - c0ffee.rjw.events
  - SpiritCookieCake.sculptures
  - s16.core
  - rjw.milk.humanoid
  - rjw.sexperience
  - rjw.menstruation
  - Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.XtraAnims
  - Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.AnimalPatch
  - rimworld.ekss.rjwex
  - shauaputa.rimnudeworld
  - c0ffee.rjw.IdeologyAddons
  - OTYOTY.NudePatchForRimNudeWorld.UnofficialUpdate
  - chaeren.apparel
  - rjw.dirtytalk
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow.LoadGameFromSaveFileNow_Patch1 (string)
Verse.Root_Play/<>c:<Start>b__1_1 ()

[Tech Advancing] [Information] Loading finished.
TechAdvancing.LogOutput:WriteLogMessage (TechAdvancing.Errorlevel,string)
TechAdvancing.WorldCompSaveHandler:ExposeData ()
Verse.ScribeExtractor:SaveableFromNode<RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponent> (System.Xml.XmlNode,object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look<RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponent> (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponent>&,bool,string,Verse.LookMode,object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look<RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponent> (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponent>&,string,Verse.LookMode,object[])
RimWorld.Planet.World:ExposeComponents ()
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenStep_Components:GenerateFromScribe (string)
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator:GenerateFromScribe (string)
RimWorld.Planet.World:ExposeData ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.LoadGame_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow.LoadGameFromSaveFileNow_Patch1 (string)

[Tech Advancing] [Information] Flushing old Research Manager values.
TechAdvancing.TA_ResearchManager:FlushCfg ()
Verse.ScribeExtractor:SaveableFromNode<RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponent> (System.Xml.XmlNode,object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look<RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponent> (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponent>&,bool,string,Verse.LookMode,object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look<RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponent> (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponent>&,string,Verse.LookMode,object[])
RimWorld.Planet.World:ExposeComponents ()
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenStep_Components:GenerateFromScribe (string)
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator:GenerateFromScribe (string)
RimWorld.Planet.World:ExposeData ()

Verse.CrossRefHandler:ResolveAllCrossReferences ()
Verse.ScribeLoader:FinalizeLoading ()

Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_Human218975 of type Verse.Pawn. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=rjw.PawnData curPathRelToParent=
Verse.LoadedObjectDirectory:ObjectWithLoadID<Verse.Pawn> (string)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:TakeResolvedRef<Verse.Pawn> (string,Verse.IExposable)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:TakeResolvedRef<Verse.Pawn> (string)
Verse.Scribe_References:Look<Verse.Pawn> (Verse.Pawn&,string,bool)
rjw.PawnData:ExposeData ()

Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_Human218974 of type Verse.Pawn. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=rjw.PawnData curPathRelToParent=

Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_Human218878 of type Verse.Pawn. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=rjw.PawnData curPathRelToParent=

Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_Human213417 of type Verse.Pawn. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=rjw.PawnData curPathRelToParent=

Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_FilthCum219021 of type Verse.Thing. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=RJW_Menstruation.Cum curPathRelToParent=
Verse.LoadedObjectDirectory:ObjectWithLoadID<Verse.Thing> (string)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:TakeResolvedRef<Verse.Thing> (string,Verse.IExposable)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:TakeResolvedRef<Verse.Thing> (string)
Verse.Scribe_References:Look<Verse.Thing> (Verse.Thing&,string,bool)
RJW_Menstruation.Cum:ExposeData ()

Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_FilthCum217711 of type Verse.Thing. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=RJW_Menstruation.Cum curPathRelToParent=

Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_FilthCum217587 of type Verse.Thing. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=RJW_Menstruation.Cum curPathRelToParent=

Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_FilthCum219068 of type Verse.Thing. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=RJW_Menstruation.Cum curPathRelToParent=

Verse.PostLoadIniter:DoAllPostLoadInits ()

Verse.PostLoadIniter:DoAllPostLoadInits ()

CharacterEditor.CEditor:OnMapLoaded ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map:Verse.Map.FinalizeInit_Patch2 (Verse.Map)
Verse.Map:FinalizeLoading ()

[RJW]  Boomalope default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.
rjw.ModLog:Message (string)
rjw.CompHediffBodyPart:updatepartposition ()
rjw.SaveStorage:FixRjwHediffsOnlLoad ()
rjw.SaveStorage:WorldLoaded ()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnPlayingStateEntered ()
HugsLib.Patches.Game_FinalizeInit_Patch:WorldLoadedHook ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.FinalizeInit_Patch1 (Verse.Game)

[RJW]  Alpaka default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.
rjw.ModLog:Message (string)
rjw.CompHediffBodyPart:updatepartposition ()
rjw.SaveStorage:FixRjwHediffsOnlLoad ()
rjw.SaveStorage:WorldLoaded ()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnPlayingStateEntered ()
HugsLib.Patches.Game_FinalizeInit_Patch:WorldLoadedHook ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.FinalizeInit_Patch1 (Verse.Game)

[Tech Advancing] [Information] Detected existing world. Loading existing config...
TechAdvancing.TA_PostOnMapLoad_Event:Postfix ()

[Tech Advancing] [Information] Loading config...
TechAdvancing.TA_PostOnMapLoad_Event:LoadOrCreateCfg ()
TechAdvancing.TA_PostOnMapLoad_Event:Postfix ()

Tried to discard Jerk whose state is -1.
Verse.Thing:Discard (bool)
Verse.Pawn:Discard (bool)
rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy:Miscarry ()
rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy:Tick ()
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:HealthTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Tried to discard Jürgenliemk whose state is -1.
Verse.Thing:Discard (bool)
Verse.Pawn:Discard (bool)
rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy:Miscarry ()
rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy:Tick ()
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:HealthTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Hope that is all, thanks for the help.

On 10/2/2021 at 6:12 PM, IttuP said:

Anyone notice pregnancy takes forever. All settings are set to early birthing. But after getting pregnant the picture is stuck on empty womb and fertilized egg not growing.

https://gist.github.com/945afa9f70585737c69e0c7c3064e9cf Tried so many changes but no thing work.

On 10/3/2021 at 4:19 AM, motd1233 said:

Rim73's hediff time delatation breaks RJW pregnancy.

Will removing Rim73 fix currently stalled pregnancies? if not what do you recommend?