[mod] RJW Menstruation

I have the same blank problem. Here is the debug log

Spoiler

{ Exception filling window for RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus: System.MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.RenderTexture RimWorld.PortraitsCache.Get(Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Vector2,Verse.Rot4,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,bool,bool,bool,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
  at RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000a6] in <a19119a77abd424ab654f6da9bbe4e1d>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001ce] in <9bdc0a9d1f6744a18eed5eecd85205c5>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle) }

{ Reached max messages limit. Stopping logging to avoid spam.
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
Verse.Log:Notify_MessageReceivedThreadedInternal (string,string,UnityEngine.LogType)
UnityEngine.Application:CallLogCallback (string,string,UnityEngine.LogType,bool)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle) }

{ Exception filling window for RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus: System.MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.RenderTexture RimWorld.PortraitsCache.Get(Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Vector2,Verse.Rot4,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,bool,bool,bool,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
  at RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000a6] in <a19119a77abd424ab654f6da9bbe4e1d>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001ce] in <9bdc0a9d1f6744a18eed5eecd85205c5>:0 

Just now, Paepitofffff said:

Hide contents

Verse.Log:Notify_MessageReceivedThreadedInternal (string,string,UnityEngine.LogType)
UnityEngine.Application:CallLogCallback (string,string,UnityEngine.LogType,bool)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])

I removed all mods except rjw and rjw M and i get this

Excuse me how do I get multiple pregnancy to work I have 1 female pawn and 6 wargs I want her to get pregnant with all 6 fathers I have the multiple pregnancy option on but so far I can only get 1 of the offsprings even though I made her mate with all 6 wargs even gave here hyper pills

Also how long is the recovery gonna last? and is there a way to either bypass it or turn it off? like some sort of drug?

Edited by kiothecloud

Would it be possible to add cum to the cum list whenever the person with the penis orgasms instead of at the end of the scene?

I honestly don't remember if the orgasm meter is something that came with RJW or some other mod extension for it, but there is a bar on the participants in a sex scene which appears that looks very similar to the psyfocus meter. On it, your able to press a button to manually hit the other pawn or you can toggle a SexOverdrive which I am more interested in.

image.png.004ee995600847e9dd86531c7b091783.png

Pretty much it makes it so you continue to have sex until your stamina drops to 0. In that time you can orgasm multiple times. Thing is, it seems to only apply cum in this mod whenever the scene ends, and not on each orgasm.

I'd love to see this implemented since it can make breeding so much easier, where you just leave 2 pawns to continue having sex until they can't anymore, instead of them needing to stop in between. Can almost set-up an automated breeding area.

5 hours ago, xbeautycolor said:

May I ask which fix? For me nothing is helping so far. ah i see, but it doesnt help. I only have two mods installed. Can't be the issue.

is the issue that you're having being that the visual for females pawns just pops up a grey window? when i had that issue, the pawns that weren't pregnant would have no UI whatsoever when i clicked on em, and pregnant pawns would have a hud, but the menstruation ui would have nothing in it. for me the fix was deleting all the vaginas and re-adding em. im not sure what triggers it, as it doesn't happen every time, but when it does, thats the fix for me. im assuming it happening with the default vagina type?

12 hours ago, Paepitofffff said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's a version problem. 1.0.5.1 works on latest version of Rimworld.

11 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

Excuse me how do I get multiple pregnancy to work I have 1 female pawn and 6 wargs I want her to get pregnant with all 6 fathers I have the multiple pregnancy option on but so far I can only get 1 of the offsprings even though I made her mate with all 6 wargs even gave here hyper pills

Also how long is the recovery gonna last? and is there a way to either bypass it or turn it off? like some sort of drug?

Multiple pregnancy allows multiple fertilized eggs proceed to pregnancy. You need to fertilize 6 eggs at a time at least.

Human's recovery duration is 30 days devided by cycle acceleration. In default setting(x6), it's about 5 days.

10 hours ago, Murble1 said:

Would it be possible to add cum to the cum list whenever the person with the penis orgasms instead of at the end of the scene?

I honestly don't remember if the orgasm meter is something that came with RJW or some other mod extension for it, but there is a bar on the participants in a sex scene which appears that looks very similar to the psyfocus meter. On it, your able to press a button to manually hit the other pawn or you can toggle a SexOverdrive which I am more interested in.

image.png.004ee995600847e9dd86531c7b091783.png

Pretty much it makes it so you continue to have sex until your stamina drops to 0. In that time you can orgasm multiple times. Thing is, it seems to only apply cum in this mod whenever the scene ends, and not on each orgasm.

I'd love to see this implemented since it can make breeding so much easier, where you just leave 2 pawns to continue having sex until they can't anymore, instead of them needing to stop in between. Can almost set-up an automated breeding area.

Yes it's possible. But i just hold off it now.

15 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

Multiple pregnancy allows multiple fertilized eggs proceed to pregnancy. You need to fertilize 6 eggs at a time at least.

Human's recovery duration is 30 days devided by cycle acceleration. In default setting(x6), it's about 5 days

Um how do u get 6 eggs do u mean something like insect eggs cause my pawn only releases 1 egg cell then afterwards she goes into her period missing her ovulation stage I was able to get the twin thing to work in the option also Im running my cycle acceleration to x10 is that the reason why im only getting 1 egg cell to in her womb 

Am I running the acceleration too fast for more eggs cells to spawn?

Also it says in the setting "if u prefer multiple pregnancy over rjw default" do I need to turn off rjw pregnancy aswell for it to work?

Edited by kiothecloud
8 minutes ago, kiothecloud said:

Um how do u get 6 eggs do u mean something like insect eggs cause my pawn only releases 1 egg cell then afterwards she goes into her period missing her ovulation stage I was able to get the twin thing to work in the option also Im running my cycle acceleration to x10 is that the reason why im only getting 1 egg cell to in her womb 

Am I running the acceleration too fast for more eggs cells to spawn?

Also it says in the setting "if u prefer multiple pregnancy over rjw default" do I need to turn off rjw pregnancy aswell for it to work?

Use hyper ovulation inducing agents several time before the ovulation.

Fast acceleration causes dying eggs before fertilization. This can be solved by increasing fertilization chance.

You should turn on RJW pregnancy.

23 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

Use hyper ovulation inducing agents several time before the ovulation.

Fast acceleration causes dying eggs before fertilization. This can be solved by increasing fertilization chance.

You should turn on RJW pregnancy.

Okay gonna try it now and one last question are the stages of menstruation use the same equation as the recovery like for example Im playing at 10x speed

so from follicalar phase to ovalution stage its gonna me 30/10 so 3 days or does it use a different equation I wanna atleast have them kinda 3 days apart so an entire cycle is 9 days and its more easier to keep track of pregnancies considering im playing on an winter hell land and im using the pawn-animal breeding as my main food source kind of deal

Edited by kiothecloud
13 minutes ago, kiothecloud said:

Okay gonna try it now and one last question are the stages of menstruation use the same equation as the recovery like for example Im playing at 10x speed

so from follicalar phase to ovalution stage its gonna me 30/10 so 3 days or does it use a different equation I wanna atleast have them kinda 3 days apart so an entire cycle is 9 days and its more easier to keep track of pregnancies considering im playing on an winter hell land and im using the pawn-animal breeding as my main food source kind of deal

They are same.

You can check base duration in Patches/Hediffs_PrivateParts.xml

oh nice I im in the def files so <eggLifespanDays>1</eggLifespanDays> means ovulation period right? so I can increase this to 3 manually to make the eggs survive a bit longer since archotech is also in 3 days also eggLifespanDays isnt affected by the acceleration multiplier right? cause if it was that would mean 1 day doesnt even reach 1 day more like 1/6 of a day before it dies

12 hours ago, Masterofworlds22 said:

is the issue that you're having being that the visual for females pawns just pops up a grey window? when i had that issue, the pawns that weren't pregnant would have no UI whatsoever when i clicked on em, and pregnant pawns would have a hud, but the menstruation ui would have nothing in it. for me the fix was deleting all the vaginas and re-adding em. im not sure what triggers it, as it doesn't happen every time, but when it does, thats the fix for me. im assuming it happening with the default vagina type?

yes and yes ^^ I tried and removed all vaginas, after I readded them I still had the same issue. But as long as the stuff behind works with out issues, I'm okay with that kind of bug.. x]

Edited by xbeautycolor
3 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

oh nice I im in the def files so <eggLifespanDays>1</eggLifespanDays> means ovulation period right? so I can increase this to 3 manually to make the eggs survive a bit longer since archotech is also in 3 days also eggLifespanDays isnt affected by the acceleration multiplier right? cause if it was that would mean 1 day doesnt even reach 1 day more like 1/6 of a day before it dies

It also affected acceleration.

41 minutes ago, xbeautycolor said:

yes and yes ^^ I tried and removed all vaginas, after I readded them I still had the same issue. But as long as the stuff behind works with out issues, I'm okay with that kind of bug.. x]

Check the game version and mod version are latest. If both are latest, please let me know the error log when open the status.

1 hour ago, unoriginal said:

Does this mod not work with combat expanded? They seem to get to ovulation and then nothing happens afterwards it just resets

maybe u had the acceleration settings too high and the egg cell just died before it could get fertilize since normal egg cell only last for a day and it gets shorter the higher the acceleration is 

4 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

maybe u had the acceleration settings too high and the egg cell just died before it could get fertilize since normal egg cell only last for a day and it gets shorter the higher the acceleration is 

yea i just fiddled around with the settings and settled with default so i dont get overloaded with settlers