[mod] RJW Menstruation

16 hours ago, mydarkcide said:

Will removing Rim73 fix currently stalled pregnancies? if not what do you recommend? 

It did help pawn give birth. But the timer and the womb picture is still a problem. RJW pregnancy duration dont seem to work. The only problem with the womb is that the egg is fertilized then update the picture to a round egg and stuck for a long time. Then straight to pregnancy. idk.

4 hours ago, IttuP said:

It did help pawn give birth. But the timer and the womb picture is still a problem. RJW pregnancy duration dont seem to work. The only problem with the womb is that the egg is fertilized then update the picture to a round egg and stuck for a long time. Then straight to pregnancy. idk.

yeah i'm having the same issue with the pictures. the blue pregnancy bar had been full for a very long time so i just forced birth with dev mode after i removed rim73. they came out as slaves but i guess that's bc their father is a slave. I'll see if the other pregnancies happen on their own.

4 hours ago, IttuP said:

7 minutes ago, mydarkcide said:

yeah i'm having the same issue with the pictures. the blue pregnancy bar had been full for a very long time so i just forced birth with dev mode after i removed rim73. they came out as slaves but i guess that's bc their father is a slave. I'll see if the other pregnancies happen on their own.

i just noted that animal womb pictures are updating properly so maybe the next new colonist pregnancy will work as it should

On 10/9/2021 at 10:24 PM, mydarkcide said:

nevermind. dev mode did the trick

Did you just turn off rim73's hediff handling? I have the same problem but that hediff handling is the only thing keeping my game playable...

Is there a way to terminate in-progress pregnancies through dev-mode or save editing, just so I don't have several late-stage pregnant people wandering around eternally.

4 hours ago, monochrome73 said:

Did you just turn off rim73's hediff handling? I have the same problem but that hediff handling is the only thing keeping my game playable...

Is there a way to terminate in-progress pregnancies through dev-mode or save editing, just so I don't have several late-stage pregnant people wandering around eternally.

no i uninstalled rim73 and then used dev mode to force "give birth" and the twins popped out. i'm not sure about terminating. maybe starve them so they miscarriage?

Having an odd issue wherein futas are incapable of having their semen show up or even register as existing inside the womb.
Appears to just stop them from impregnating at all, tested removing the vagina with character editor, completely worked.
Some kind of issue with two vaginas being involved at once?

On 10/21/2021 at 12:14 PM, SlimeKing29 said:

As of the newest update whenever my colonists have vaginal sex no cum is ever sent into the womb.

I am only using rjw and rjw m.

Same here. Regardless of pawn gender/race (either male or futa, or even bestiality), no cum is ever stored within the womb. I've tested running only RJW plus RJW-M.

Edit: Actually I tested again. Apparently Bestiality sex fills the womb with cum, while sex between colonists doesn't.

Edit#2: I think I figured it out how to fix the 0ml cum in the womb. Go to the Mod Settings and disable Multiple Pregnancy. I have disabled it and ever since the womb would be filled with cum after sex. It worked for me though I'm not so sure if would fix for everybody else.

Edited by Trent990

I don't know if anyone wants/needs this but I hope it's helpful, I noticed the advanced bionics from RBSE added by RJW RBSE integration didn't have a display for any of the parts, so I put together this crappy little 'fix', I was going to go and make recolors before I saw how many there were and decided to just point to what was already there, I hope this helps and maybe helps the mod authors too, or at least doesn't bother them.

The files can be unzipped and the folder dropped where you have the mods, they only contain the modded Hediffs, maybe someone can do the needed recolors for the textures and make a better one from this, I just wanted to give back to a site that has given me much entertainment over the years, even if only a little, cheers.

RJW_RBSE.zip RJW_Menstruation.zip

im playing a 1.2 game and just about to restart my colony as it just got wiped, but rjw is being red file, aka wrong version problem and it does not read for the support mods like this one, any idea what is going on as in order to make the mod readable i have to have it JUST as i extracted it, otherwise it seams any way to try and find if file names help the reading work dont seam to do jack.

Edited by lechkingofdead
fixing errors and realised a incomplete explination
5 hours ago, lechkingofdead said:

im playing a 1.2 game and just about to restart my colony as it just got wiped, but rjw is being red file, aka wrong version problem and it does not read for the support mods like this one, any idea what is going on as in order to make the mod readable i have to have it JUST as i extracted it, otherwise it seams any way to try and find if file names help the reading work dont seam to do jack.

ok it was working and also got the 0 cum in womb issue, but i have decided to move on to 1.3 and try once more as my 1.2 mod list worked with only visual bugs so nothing breacking the game so now i got some mods to add and sort out as they may have broken stuff

Hey I have recently had a problem with an Alien humanoid race called the "Forsaken".

I remember them previously being able to properly reproduce but for some reason now the women can't be fertilized no matter the supposed chances. The White overlay bar never appears like it does for every other race.

I have tried removing and re-applying the genitals (of which they are the normal human kind anyway) as well as verifying and then increasing the male's fertility of both Humanoids and Animals. I even restarted the game a couple times and tried with different pawns, all with the same result.

I'm attaching Screencaps of my colonist where I first noticed as an example, but I didn't even get any error logs in debug mode. The fertility is 400 in the pictures because all involved where given Hyperfertility pills to make sure it wasn't that the fertility was low.

Do I have to make a patch for them somehow?

Spoiler

what do.png

what do (2).png

Edited by Ryder_Booli

@motd1233 Hey um im gonna ask about the "ovaryPower" it says on the description that 1egg = 1power but it seems my pawns only get 1 egg to spawn even if their ovarypower is 400+ how do I force a specific number of eggs to spawn and whats the actual equation for it?

I have multipregnancy enabled.

lets say I want the default egg spawn is 10 every cycle how much power is that?

On 11/9/2021 at 5:41 PM, kpsychopath said:

I've got a problem with Superovulation inducing agent. The problem is that it does abosloutly nothing.
I have removed all other mods but the ones necessary to run Menstruation without solving the issue

I have noticed that you have to use the superovulation inducing agent right as they begin ovulating and the eggs are being generated. I found that using the hyperfertility pills will make them ovulate followed immediately by the superovulation agent. Which leads to like 4-6 eggs and births depending on other fertility factors and if you have the multi birth setting enabled.