[mod] RJW Menstruation

7 hours ago, Waxwheel said:

Updating to the latest version fixed the blank window issue for me. I didn't have any of the other issues, but I'd start there.

12 hours ago, I_only_want_a_mod said:

Hello, I am now to this mod and I have a few Problem:

Firstly, (the classic) after clicking on the Womb-Icon it just shows a blank box.

Secondly, I can't go into the settings for the mod (see attached Screenshot). Due to not being abble to attach Screenshots I typed down the error message: 'An error occurred while displaying the mods setting page: System.MissingMethodException:void Verse.Listening_Standart.BeginScrollView(UnityEngine.Rect,UnityEngine.Vector2&,UnityEngine.Rect&)at HugsLib.Settings VanillaModSettings.DoWindowContests (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000e4] in <3dd8a30b2ddc279e878b55ffe02db6e8>:0'

Lastly, I can't use Character Interaction (the right-click on Items, Animals, etc.) after installing this mod. 

I have additionally attached a screenshot of my mods. Maybe some aren't compatible. 

Well, I would like to attach Screenshots, but I don't know how, sooo...

Harmony

Core

Royalty

Ideology

Wall Light

Replace Stuff

RimHUD

War Crimes Expanded 2 Core

Prisoner Harvestin

Locks

Increased Stack

HugsLib

Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering

Camera+

Harvest Organs Post Mortem

Hospitality

Plasteel Surgury (Continued)

RimTaser Reloaded

Interaction Bubbles [1.3]

RimJobWorld

RJW Sexperience

RJW Menstruation Cycle

Humanoid Alien Races

Rimworld-Animations

RJWAnimAddons-VoicePatch

Romance Tweaks More Option

Lastly, would RimNudeWorld and S16's Extension work with this mod?

Updating to the latest version fixed all of my problems except the last one (not being able to tell Characters to interact with something)

1 minute ago, I_only_want_a_mod said:

Updating to the latest version fixed all of my problems except the last one (not being able to tell Characters to interact with something)

Removed all mods except the needed ones for Menstruation and the problem is fixed. I don't yet know which mod caused the bug but I will update if I do.

23 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

Dunno if this is intended or not, but the tampons and sanitary pads created by this mod aren't stackable.  What gives?  Also, is there any way to tell if they've been used for too long?  Seems that they don't really prevent anything except maybe a mood debuff, so kinda curious what the point of them is (besides realism, obviously)?

When they've absorbed all they will absorb the pad change from like "megasloth wool pad" to "wet megasloth wool pad".  They won't absorb anymore.  To use this automagically, set your clothing setting to have paws were pads but not wet pads.  They'll take them off when they've absorbed all they will absorb.

19 minutes ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

When they've absorbed all they will absorb the pad change from like "megasloth wool pad" to "wet megasloth wool pad".  They won't absorb anymore.  To use this automagically, set your clothing setting to have paws were pads but not wet pads.  They'll take them off when they've absorbed all they will absorb.

Ah, never thought about clothing settings, but yeah, I did see that the name changes when one of my pawns finally got her period.  Still weird that they aren't stackable.  And annoying, although I guess less of an issue since I guess you can just have pawns carry them.  Also weird that wet/used ones are still classified as utility clothing and not waste (although that might be due to the fact that waste isn't considered clothing-able).

Edited by ghostfalll

Sorry for my bad wordplay. I ment is there a way or a option for the egg to always be ready for fertilization? Like constant. 

During my play its random when a egg is available. After half a day or at random. Is there a way to make the egg available all the time?

Like after pregnancy and birth they are ready to go again.

Trying to make armies to conquer the rim.

Also any thought on mood effect where the father dont care about the child?

So a colonist who was in middle stage pregnancy (human-human) got bred by an female insect and the womb switched to the egg, the pregnancy disappearing. This supposed to happen? also, more of a base-RJW question (but still regarding this), is how does this work with anal insect pregnancies? does it use an anal slot or does the womb in this then host what was done via the butt?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<loadFolders>
        <v1.2>
                <li>1.2</li>
                <li IfModActive="Abraxas.RJW.RaceSupport">1.2\RJW Menstruation Race Support</li>
                <li IfModActive="rjw.milk.humanoid">1.2\MilkModule</li>
        </v1.2>
        <v1.3>
                <li>1.3</li>
                <li IfModActive="Abraxas.RJW.RaceSupport">1.3/RJW Menstruation Race Support</li>
                <li IfModActive="rjw.milk.humanoid">1.3/MilkModule</li>
                <li IfModActive="rjw.sexperience">1.3/SexperienceModule</li>
        </v1.3>
</loadFolders>

On Linux (and probably MacOS) the path separators in LoadFolders.xml need to be slashes instead of backslashes, otherwise the respective patches silently fail to load. I am not sure if forward slashes will also work on Windows in this file.
I changed it in the example above for the 1.3 patches and now they work for me. Maybe someone can validate that for Windows.

I seem to get this error during startup: 

Spoiler

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="CervineVagina"]) failed
file: D:\Spill\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW_Menstruation-master\1.3\RJW Menstruation Race Support\Patches\Hediffs_PrivateParts_Animal_RaceSupport.xml 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="CactoidVagina"]) failed
file: D:\Spill\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW_Menstruation-master\1.3\RJW Menstruation Race Support\Patches\Hediffs_PrivateParts_Animal_RaceSupport.xml 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="TreeVagina"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="PistilVagina"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="NephilaSlimeVagina"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="GhostVagina"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="NecroVagina"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="BigRaceBreats"]) failed
file: D:\Spill\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW_Menstruation-master\1.3\RJW Menstruation Race Support\Patches\Hediffs_PrivateParts_Breasts_RaceSupport.xml 

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="OrcBreasts"]) failed
file: D:\Spill\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW_Menstruation-master\1.3\RJW Menstruation Race Support\Patches\Hediffs_PrivateParts_Breasts_RaceSupport.xml 

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="GhoulBreasts"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="GhostBreasts"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="NecroBreasts"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="NephilaBreasts"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="NephilaSlimeBreasts"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="ElfVagina"]) failed
file: D:\Spill\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW_Menstruation-master\1.3\RJW Menstruation Race Support\Patches\Hediffs_PrivateParts_Humanlike_RaceSupport.xml 

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="ElfAnus"]) failed
file: D:\Spill\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW_Menstruation-master\1.3\RJW Menstruation Race Support\Patches\Hediffs_PrivateParts_Humanlike_RaceSupport.xml 

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="OrcVagina"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="OrcAnus"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="GhoulVagina"]) failed

[RJW Menstruation Cycle] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="GhoulAnus"]) failed

Would be great to see this fixed

On 7/28/2021 at 10:53 AM, juste95 said:

Do I need to deactivate the RJW pregnancy?

So far, there has never been a pregnancy, even if the graphic has indicated that the egg has been fertilised. I have had this problem in the past and thought it was a bug, but now I think I am doing something wrong.

I use RJW, RJW animations, sexperience, rimnudeworld, OTY rimnudeworld and this mod.

@juste95 dude did u manage to solve this problem? am having similar issue, using similar mods except OTY rimnudeworld. tried turning off multiple pregnancies while activating RJW pregnancy doesn't seem to help either. 

Edited by rokstar
On 8/17/2021 at 7:45 AM, ghostfalll said:

Still weird that they aren't stackable. 

It has exactly same reasons why you cannot stack shirts.

On 8/17/2021 at 6:26 PM, IttuP said:

Sorry for my bad wordplay. I ment is there a way or a option for the egg to always be ready for fertilization? Like constant. 

During my play its random when a egg is available. After half a day or at random. Is there a way to make the egg available all the time?

Like after pregnancy and birth they are ready to go again.

Trying to make armies to conquer the rim.

Also any thought on mood effect where the father dont care about the child?

It still sounds like removing menstruation. But if you are asking about extending lifespan of eggs, already exists in mod settings.

No.

On 8/18/2021 at 11:14 PM, diclo said:

So a colonist who was in middle stage pregnancy (human-human) got bred by an female insect and the womb switched to the egg, the pregnancy disappearing. This supposed to happen? also, more of a base-RJW question (but still regarding this), is how does this work with anal insect pregnancies? does it use an anal slot or does the womb in this then host what was done via the butt?

This mod does not handle that. RJW remove pregnancies after insect egg implanting.

On 8/19/2021 at 12:56 AM, Blaizen said:

greetings, I loved the mod but I have some doubts and if you can help me, how can I increase the fertility of women? can I do it from this mod or do I need another? and how do I enter the mod configuration menu?

You can use hyperfertility pills from RJW. Also there is a setting for it in mod settings.

On 8/19/2021 at 4:00 AM, Uhpeots said:

How does Antisperm antibody work? How does it increase? because all the people are getting it and being almost infertile because of it.

I searched in the code and only found how it decreases sperm fertility

It kills sperms. The semens in womb increase its severity. About five cyclosporine can remove it.

On 8/20/2021 at 5:20 PM, rusIca said:

I'm still playing around with the mod, I found that RJW_RBSE isn't supported. Will this be supported in the future?

Idk

6 hours ago, LiquidMetalFox said:

I was poking through the files and looking at the patches and noticed this.  The patch for dog vagina has its lutealintervaldays listed as 166, this is surely a typo isn't it?

\1.3\Patches\Hediffs_PrivateParts_Animal.xml

Intended. 14 + 166 = 180 = 6 months.

7 hours ago, motd1233 said:

It has exactly same reasons why you cannot stack shirts.

Ah, that explains why, though also just begs a further question... Why not code pads and tampons as drugs instead of clothing?  Would make them stackable, and easier to use vanilla code to carry/use?  Plus, I guess then wet versions can be considered unusable drugs/waste then...  Either way, up to you, it's your mod.

16 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

Ah, that explains why, though also just begs a further question... Why not code pads and tampons as drugs instead of clothing?  Would make them stackable, and easier to use vanilla code to carry/use?  Plus, I guess then wet versions can be considered unusable drugs/waste then...  Either way, up to you, it's your mod.

Thats because using apparel guarantees the pawns use only one absorbers at a same time and redress self without additional codes. Drugs need additional codes for these.

On 8/20/2021 at 4:52 PM, rokstar said:

@juste95 dude did u manage to solve this problem? am having similar issue, using similar mods except OTY rimnudeworld. tried turning off multiple pregnancies while activating RJW pregnancy doesn't seem to help either. 

Nope. I removed this mod from my list because I cannot get it to run.

5 hours ago, juste95 said:

Nope. I removed this mod from my list because I cannot get it to run.

hmm. too bad. i am hoping that you figured it out. thanks for responding. 

@motd1233 what do you suggest that i should look at, i have spent countless hours playing with this mod prior to the 1.3 updates with no problems and i really don't want to give up just because no one can help. 

thanks in adv.

4 hours ago, motd1233 said:

Are there no error logs? If not, it's probability problem. Check interspecies pregnancy chance in RJW and implantation chance.

Good evening.

Thanks for the prompt response. 

Implantation chance is at 65% while interspecies pregnancy modifier is at 20% 

The pawns would be stuck in the pregnancy stage perpertually and won't progress even after an entire year. 

No I strongly believe that there is no problem with your mod but i will greatly appreaciate it if you would kindly point it out to me in identifying which mod i have which is conflicting with it. 

Thanks again. Love the mod. 

Here is the error log:

RimWorld 1.3.3087 rev911
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Message (string)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber ()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit ()
Verse.Root:Start ()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start ()

[HugsLib] version 9.0.0
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:Message (string,object[])
HugsLib.HugsLibController:InitializeController ()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EarlyInitialize ()
HugsLib.Core.HugsLibMod:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[])
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:DoInvoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceImpl (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[],System.Threading.StackCrawlMark&)
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[])
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,object[])
Verse.LoadedModManager:CreateModClasses ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

[HugsLib] early-initializing AllowTool
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EnumerateChildMods (bool)
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EarlyInitializeChildMods ()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:InitializeController ()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EarlyInitialize ()
HugsLib.Core.HugsLibMod:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:DoInvoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceImpl (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[],System.Threading.StackCrawlMark&)
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[])
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)

<color=#34eb92>[Simple Personalities]</color> Hello, world!
SPM1.Core:Log (string)
SPM1.Core:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

[Interaction Bubbles v1.8] Initialized
Bubbles.Mod:Log (string)
Bubbles.Mod:.cctor ()
Bubbles.Instance:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

dubwise.dubsbadhygiene 3.0.2097
DubsBadHygiene.DubsBadHygieneMod:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

Rimefeller 1.2.1128
Rimefeller.RimefellerMod:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

[VanillaAchievementsExpanded] version 1.3.7862
AchievementsExpanded.AchievementHarmony:.cctor ()
AchievementsExpanded.AssemblyHandler:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

[CM_Prioritize_Research] - patching to allow research prioritizing.
CM_Prioritize_Research.FloatMenuMakerMap_Patches/FloatMenuMakerMap_AddJobGiverWorkOrders/<Transpiler>d__0:MoveNext ()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>:.ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>)
HarmonyLib.CodeTranspiler:GetResult (System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator,System.Reflection.MethodBase)
HarmonyLib.MethodBodyReader:FinalizeILCodes (HarmonyLib.Emitter,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.Emit.Label>,bool&)
HarmonyLib.MethodCopier:Finalize (HarmonyLib.Emitter,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.Emit.Label>,bool&)
HarmonyLib.MethodPatcher:CreateReplacement (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<int, HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>&)
HarmonyLib.PatchFunctions:UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase,HarmonyLib.PatchInfo)
HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor:ProcessPatchJob (HarmonyLib.PatchJobs`1/Job<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>)
HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor:PatchWithAttributes (System.Reflection.MethodBase&)
HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor:Patch ()
HarmonyLib.Harmony:<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type)
HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions:Do<System.Type> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.Type>,System.Action`1<System.Type>)
HarmonyLib.Harmony:PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly)
HarmonyLib.Harmony:PatchAll ()
CM_Prioritize_Research.PrioritizeResearchMod:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

Rim73 1.1b Initialized
Rim73.Rim73:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

Loaded What's That Mod.
WhatsThatMod.ModCore:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

DependencyChecker!
Verse.Log:Message (string,bool)
DependencyChecker.DependencyChecker:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

[ForceRewardsDetails] applied.
ForceRewardsDetails.RewardsDetails:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

[RuntimeGC] Mod settings loaded.
RuntimeGC.RuntimeGC:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named Mote_Heart found to give to Verse.SubEffecterDef Verse.SubEffecterDef
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch3 (string)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/WantedRefForObject:TryResolve (Verse.FailMode)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/<>c__DisplayClass15_1:<ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences>b__0 (Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/WantedRef)
Verse.GenThreading/<>c__DisplayClass7_1`1<Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/WantedRef>:<ParallelForEach>b__0 (object)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:WaitCallback_Context (object)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem ()
System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue:Dispatch ()
System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback:PerformWaitCallback ()

Key binding conflict: MainTab_MedicalTab and Misc7 are both bound to M.
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
Verse.KeyPrefsData:ErrorCheckOn (Verse.KeyBindingDef,Verse.KeyPrefs/BindingSlot)
Verse.KeyPrefsData:ErrorCheck ()
Verse.KeyPrefs:Init ()

Key binding conflict: OpenStatusWindow and Designator_RotateLeft are both bound to Q.
Verse.KeyPrefsData:ErrorCheckOn (Verse.KeyBindingDef,Verse.KeyPrefs/BindingSlot)

Key binding conflict: Misc7 and MainTab_MedicalTab are both bound to M.

Mod RimPy Mod Manager Database did not load any content. Following load folders were used:
  - F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\1847679158
Verse.LoadedModManager/<>c:<LoadModContent>b__13_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

Translation data for language English has 6 errors. Generate translation report for more info.
Verse.LoadedLanguage:InjectIntoData_AfterImpliedDefs ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_1 ()

[RJWEx] [RJWEx] Patching...
[RJWEx] Gag graphics patch applied @ Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveApparelGraphics as Transpiler
[RJWEx] ...done
rjwex.Logger:ListPrint (string)
rjwex.RJWExMain:.cctor ()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_3 ()

Alien race successfully completed 154 patches with harmony.
AlienRace.HarmonyPatches:.cctor ()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle)

[BnC] Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 is active. Enabling Alien children support.
BabiesAndChildren.CLog:Message (string)
BabiesAndChildren.Initializer:.cctor ()

[BnC] CSL is active.

[BnC] RJW is active.

[BnC] Patching Dress Patients

[BnC] Patching Dubs Bad Hygiene

CM_Prioritize_Research.FloatMenuMakerMap_Patches/FloatMenuMakerMap_AddJobGiverWorkOrders/<Transpiler>d__0:MoveNext ()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>:.ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>)
HarmonyLib.CodeTranspiler:ConvertToGeneralInstructions (System.Reflection.MethodInfo,System.Collections.IEnumerable,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<object, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<string, object>>&)
HarmonyLib.CodeTranspiler/<>c__DisplayClass12_0:<GetResult>b__0 (System.Reflection.MethodInfo)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>:ForEach (System.Action`1<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>)
HarmonyLib.CodeTranspiler:GetResult (System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator,System.Reflection.MethodBase)
HarmonyLib.MethodBodyReader:FinalizeILCodes (HarmonyLib.Emitter,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.Emit.Label>,bool&)
HarmonyLib.MethodCopier:Finalize (HarmonyLib.Emitter,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.Emit.Label>,bool&)
HarmonyLib.MethodPatcher:CreateReplacement (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<int, HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>&)
HarmonyLib.PatchFunctions:UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase,HarmonyLib.PatchInfo)
HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor:ProcessPatchJob (HarmonyLib.PatchJobs`1/Job<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>)
HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor:PatchWithAttributes (System.Reflection.MethodBase&)
HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions:Do<System.Type> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.Type>,System.Action`1<System.Type>)
HarmonyLib.Harmony:PatchAll ()
AchtungMod.AchtungLoader:.cctor ()

<color=orange>[CSG]</color> Symbols Creator Started.
KCSG.SymbolDefsCreator:Run ()
KCSG.SymbolDefsCreator:.cctor ()

<color=orange>[CSG]</color> Created 11672 symbolDefs for 3 mods. Took 00.03s.
KCSG.SymbolDefsCreator:Run ()
KCSG.SymbolDefsCreator:.cctor ()

[Dyspareunia] 8/23/2021 10:57:35 AM: Initialization is complete. 6 patches applied.
Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia:Log (string,bool)
Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia:.cctor ()

Medical Tab :: Adding RJW_Fertility to the list of required capacities for RJW_Fertility.
Fluffy.CapacityUtility:.cctor ()

Medical Tab :: Adding RJW_Fertility to the list of required capacities for Fertility.
Fluffy.CapacityUtility:.cctor ()

HarmonyLib.CodeTranspiler:ConvertToGeneralInstructions (System.Reflection.MethodInfo,System.Collections.IEnumerable,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<object, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<string, object>>&)
HarmonyLib.CodeTranspiler/<>c__DisplayClass12_0:<GetResult>b__0 (System.Reflection.MethodInfo)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>:ForEach (System.Action`1<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>)
HarmonyLib.PatchProcessor:Patch ()
HarmonyLib.Harmony:Patch (System.Reflection.MethodBase,HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod,HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod,HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod,HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod)
DoorsExpanded.HarmonyPatches:Patch (System.Reflection.MethodInfo,string,string,string,string,int,string[],string[],System.Nullable`1<bool>)
DoorsExpanded.HarmonyPatches:Patches ()
DoorsExpanded.HarmonyPatchesOnStartup:.cctor ()

Rim73 cached 404 heddifs.
Rim73.Rim73_Hediff:InitHediffCompsDB ()
Rim73.Rim73_Loader:.cctor ()

[RimHUD v1.8.0] Initialized
RimHUD.Mod:Log (string)
RimHUD.Mod:.cctor ()

Error in static constructor of D9ASB.Gizmo_RangedShieldStatus: System.TypeLoadException: Type D9ASB.Gizmo_RangedShieldStatus has invalid vtable method slot 11 with method none
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0 

[BodyTypeExtend] applied.
BodyTypeExtend.ApparelGraphicDatabaseInjected:.cctor ()

HediffApparel Harmony Patches:
  Postfix:
    Pawn_ApparelTracker.Notify_ApparelAdded
    Pawn_ApparelTracker.Notify_ApparelRemoved
Verse.Log:Message (string,bool)
HediffApparel.HarmonyPatches:.cctor ()

Type GUIDrawUtility probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field disabledTex of type Texture2D. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:ReportProbablyMissingAttributes ()

Exception getting types in assembly AdvancedShieldBelts, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Verse.GenTypes/<get_AllTypes>d__4:MoveNext ()
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:ReportProbablyMissingAttributes ()

<color=#34eb92>[Simple Personalities]</color> Simple personalities: Patched Character Editor!
SPM1.Core:Log (string)
SPM1.CharacterEditor.Core:DoPatch ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentSynchronousEvent (bool&)

--> [What's That Mod] Took 0.51 seconds to scan all patches. <--
WhatsThatMod.ModCore:DefWriter (bool,System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1<string>,string,string)
WhatsThatMod.ModCore:WriteToDefs ()
WhatsThatMod.ModCore:Run ()

What's That Mod: Wrote to 3512 mod descriptions, 18 patched defs resolved.
WhatsThatMod.ModCore:DefWriter (bool,System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1<string>,string,string)
WhatsThatMod.ModCore:WriteToDefs ()

What's That Mod took 529 milliseconds to generate all def descriptions.

[ModMetaDataCleaner] Removed 135 Metadata and cleaned 106 PreviewImage.
Removed: Simple sidearms, Miscellaneous 'CORE', Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Spacer Module, [T] MoreFloors, SRTS Expanded, Stabilize, War Crimes Expanded 2 Core, Polyamory Beds (Vanilla Edition), Perfect Pathfinding, Life Support Continued [1.1][1.2], Immortals, Arasaka Corporation [1.3], Rimsec Security, Misc. Training, Smarter Deconstruction and Mining, Take off coat indoors, VFE - Mechanoids : Prison control droid, Gas Traps And Shells, Preemptive Strike (Fork), People Can Change, Luciferium craftable, Traders Have Money, Fences And Floors (Continued), RocketMan - Performance Mod, RPG Style Inventory Revamped, [RH2] BCD: CASEVAC, [RH2] Chicken Mitchell² - Hairstyles, [RH2] Uncle Boris' - Used Furniture, [RH2] Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing, [RH2] Rimmu-Nation² - Security, [RH2] BCD: First Aid, [RH2] Hand-To-Hand, [RH2] Rimmu-Nation² - Weapons, Pick Up And Haul, Realistic Rooms Rewritten, ResearchPal - Forked, [SR]Factional War, [ELIF] SRTS - Helicopters, Windows, Skilled Stonecutting [1.3], Questionable Ethics Enhanced, Simple Utilities: Ceiling, Packs Are Not Belts, Metal Don't Burn (UNOFFICIAL 1.3 PATCH), Share The Load, SurveillanceCamera, Personalities: Anime Romance, [LTO] Colony Groups, [LTw] Prison Walls, Star Crafters Armory, Remove Gradual Relations Decay - Patchy, Map Designer, Edo Themed Expansion, T's Samurai Faction, Edo Themed Instruments, Hei's Standalone Hot Spring ReTexture, Velcroboy's Japanese Revival, Standalone Hot Spring, Erin's Japanese Cuisine, Vanilla Fishing Expanded, No vanilla furniture, No vanilla meals, No vanilla apparel, Erin's Japanese Furniture, Prison Labor, Psychology (unofficial) v1.1-1.3, Sometimes Raids Go Wrong, Stack XXL, MendAndRecycle, Room Sense, [PS] Reconditioning Pod (Continued), Recipe icons, Electric Stonecutting Table, Heat Map, [KV] RimFridge, Tech Advancing, [KV] Faction Control, Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator, Wall Light, Rimatomics, FishIndustry, [KV] More Trait Slots, Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Props and Decor, [RF] Rumor Has It.... (Continued), RimWriter - Books, Scrolls, Tablets, and Libraries (Continued), Scar Removal Drug, Functional Room, Wall Vitals Monitor, Post-apocalyptic Shelters, Vanilla Weapons Expanded - Non-Lethal, Snap Out!, Xeva's Rimhair, Quarry, LWM's Deep Storage, Dubs Mint Minimap, Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Medical Module, Vanilla Furniture Expanded, Ore Yields (Continued), Realistic Human Sounds (Continued), Removes Tainted Clothes, Where's My Bed?, Stop, Drop, And Roll! [BAL], [RF] Tribal Raiders (Continued), [sd] Luciferium Production (Continued), Won hair_women , ProxyHeat, No vanilla weapons, Vanilla Animals Expanded — Australia, Smarter Construction, Show Draftees Weapon, Restraints, Tilled Soil, RT Fuse, Mad Skills, Quest Reward Rebalance, FH70 Howitzer Artillery System [1.3+], [ZEN] Gas Traps And Shells Retextured, Pop Growth, Stackable Chunks [1.3+], Sell Prisoner With No Guilt(patch method), White only, More Vanilla Turrets 1.1+, Prisoner Harvesting, Where is my weapon?, Repair Workbench, Search and Destroy, RT Solar Flare Shield, Map Reroll, Dubs Break Mod, Dubs Skylights, Medical Training, Ab Patches, SCC Lewd Sculptures, Romance Tweaks More Options, RoboAnims
Cleaned: Harmony, Replace Stuff, Colony Manager, RimHUD, Work Tab, Camera+, Medical Tab, Interaction Bubbles, Blueprints, Giddy-up! Core, Door Mat, Common Sense, Achtung!, Children, school and learning, Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion, Humanoid Alien Races, Dubs Performance Analyzer, Mod Manager, Durable Clothes (Continued), Dress Patients, Death Rattle Continued [1.2], What's That Mod, Beat Your Prisoners, Callouts, Fire Extinguisher (Continued), Vanilla Expanded Framework, Character Editor, Jobs of Opportunity (While You're Up), No One Left Behind, Do Your F****** Research, Custom Pawn Generation, Age Matters 2.0 [1.2+], Vanilla Factions Expanded - Mechanoids, Neutroamine craftable, Camping Tent, SpeakUp, WeaponRestrict, Dubs Bad Hygiene, JecsTools, RuntimeGC [1.3], [FSF] Complex Jobs, Babies and Children [1.3], RimPy Mod Manager Database, 1.3 - Imprisonment On The Go! (Make Pawns Prisoners Without Beds), Hospitality, Doors Expanded, Rim73 - Performance and Optimisations, Underground Wires, 1-2-3 Personalities, Advanced Parka, Ancient Eastern Armory, Vanilla Cooking Expanded, Better Pawn Control, Rimefeller, Harvest Organs Post Mortem, AutoDrill 1.2, BioReactor, Bionic icons, Mortar Accuracy, Dual Wield, Giddy-up! Battle Mounts, NilchEi Personality Traits, Dynamic Diplomacy, No Lazy Doctors, Injured Carry, Animals Logic, Vanilla Books Expanded, Incident Person Stat, Advanced Mortar (Continued), Centralized Climate Control (Continued), Temperature Control Unit, Plasteel Surgery (Continued), Mechanoid Power (Continued), No Sympathy for Prisoners, Increased Stack, DontBlockDoor, Keep Bed Ownership, [FSF] Filth Vanishes With Rain And Time, Change map edge limit, 2nd Generation hydroponics, EPOE No Table, RunAndGun, Mass Graves, HugsLib, Allow Tool, Auto-Cut Blight, Advanced Moisture Pump, RJW_RBSE, RJW Menstruation Cycle, RJWAnimAddons-XtraAnims, RJWAnimAddons-AnimalPatch, RJW Sexperience, S16's Extension, RJW - RaceSupport, RimJobWorld - Milkable Colonists, RimJobWorld - Extension, RimJobWorld, Rimworld-Animations, RimNudeWorld, RimJobWorld - Licentia Labs, I Want Incest, Dyspareunia, RJWAnimAddons-VoicePatch, Royalty, Ideology, Core
Toolbox.ModMetaDataCleaner:CleanModMetaData ()

[RuntimeGC] Detour completed: MuteGC
Mute.Launcher/<>c__DisplayClass3_0:<Launch>b__0 ()

CSL: Transpiler(RecalculateLifeStageIndex): Patched!
Children.ChildrenHarmony/Pawn_AgeTracker_RecalculateLifeStageIndex_Lifestage_Transpiler_Patch:Transpiler (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke (object,object[])
Children.ChildrenController:.ctor ()
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceMono (bool)
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceSlow (bool,bool,bool,System.Threading.StackCrawlMark&)
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceDefaultCtor (bool,bool,bool,System.Threading.StackCrawlMark&)
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) HugsLib.HugsLibController:HugsLib.HugsLibController.LoadReloadInitialize_Patch1 (HugsLib.HugsLibController)

CSL: Transpiler(CalculateInitialGrowth): Patched!
Children.ChildrenHarmony/Pawn_AgeTracker_CalculateInitialGrowth_Lifestage_Transpiler_Patch:Transpiler (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
Children.ChildrenController:.ctor ()
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceMono (bool)
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceSlow (bool,bool,bool,System.Threading.StackCrawlMark&)
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceDefaultCtor (bool,bool,bool,System.Threading.StackCrawlMark&)
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) HugsLib.HugsLibController:HugsLib.HugsLibController.LoadReloadInitialize_Patch1 (HugsLib.HugsLibController)

CSL: Transpiler(RecalculateLifeStageIndex): Patched!
Children.ChildrenHarmony/Pawn_AgeTracker_RecalculateLifeStageIndex_Lifestage_Transpiler_Patch:Transpiler (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>)
HugsLib.ModBase:ApplyHarmonyPatches ()

CSL: Transpiler(CalculateInitialGrowth): Patched!
Children.ChildrenHarmony/Pawn_AgeTracker_CalculateInitialGrowth_Lifestage_Transpiler_Patch:Transpiler (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction>)
HugsLib.ModBase:ApplyHarmonyPatches ()

[HugsLib] initializing RJW, MilkableColonists, CharacterEditor, Children, Babies_and_Children, SpeakUp, Troopersmith1.AgeMatters, Hospitality, Autopsy, ChangeMapEdge, Roolo.DualWield, CentralizedClimateControl, DurableClothes, DeathRattle, GiddyUpCore, BattleMounts, RunAndGun

Children: Settings: Species not found(SpeciesScalingSpeciesAdjust)! (Orassan)
ChdLogger.ChdLogging:LogWarning (string)
Children.ChildrenController:InitOrResetSpeciesScalingSpeciesAdjustValuePawnRaceDefCache (bool)
Children.ChildrenController:CheckAndInitPerSpeciesSettings ()
Children.ChildrenController:DefsLoaded ()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnDefsLoaded ()

Children: Settings: Species not found(SpeciesScalingSpeciesAdjust)! (Cutebold)
Children.ChildrenController:InitOrResetSpeciesScalingSpeciesAdjustValuePawnRaceDefCache (bool)

Children: Settings: Species not found(BaseSizeFactor)! (GerzeeColonist)
Children.ChildrenController:InitOrResetSpeciesScalingBaseSizeFactorAdjustPawnRaceDefCache (bool)

Children: Settings: Hybrid: LotRE_HalfElfColonist ParentA_Species not found! (LotRE_ElfColonist - elf (LotRE_ElfColonist))
Children.ChildrenController:CheckAndInitSpeciesHybridSettings ()

Children: Settings: Hybrid: HybridRefugee ParentA_Species not found! (Orassan - orassan (Orassan))
Children.ChildrenController:CheckAndInitSpeciesHybridSettings ()

[BnC] Adding CompProperties_Growing to races.
BabiesAndChildren.ChildrenBase:DefsLoaded ()

Exception getting types in assembly AdvancedShieldBelts, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
System.Linq.Enumerable/WhereEnumerableIterator`1<System.Type>:ToList ()
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList<System.Type> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.Type>)
Verse.GenTypes:AllSubclassesNonAbstract (System.Type)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.FillComponents_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Game:.ctor ()
Verse.GameDataSaveLoader/<>c__DisplayClass22_0:<LoadGame>b__0 ()

Loading game from file Ourunealor with mods:
  - brrainz.harmony
  - Ludeon.RimWorld
  - Ludeon.RimWorld.Ideology
  - Ludeon.RimWorld.Royalty
  - UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib
  - Fluffy.ModManager
  - rim.job.world
  - rimworld.ekss.rjwex
  - LustLicentia.RJWLabs
  - erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces
  - rjw.milk.humanoid
  - jecrell.jecstools
  - Abraxas.RJW.RaceSupport
  - rjw.sexperience
  - rjw.menstruation
  - Rah.RBSE
  - dastardlii.rjw.rbse
  - shauaputa.rimnudeworld
  - c0ffee.rimworld.animations
  - Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.VoicePatch
  - Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.XtraAnims
  - Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.AnimalPatch
  - AgentBlac.MakePawnsPrisoners
  - void.charactereditor
  - hahkethomemah.simplepersonalities
  - Dylan.CSL
  - babies.and.children.continued.13
  - Jaxe.Bubbles
  - JPT.speakup
  - Haecriver.InjuredCarry
  - Troopersmith1.AgeMatters
  - Fluffy.Blueprints
  - Solaris.BioReactor
  - automatic.bionicicons
  - CaptainMuscles.Callouts
  - brrainz.achtung
  - isorex.advancedmoisturepump
  - Mlie.AdvancedMortar
  - kikohi.advancedparka
  - UnlimitedHugs.AllowTool
  - Eastern.Armory.Geminingen
  - Oblitus.AnimalsLogic
  - Dubwise.DubsBadHygiene
  - Dubwise.Rimefeller
  - Fluffy.ColonyManager
  - Orion.Hospitality
  - Smuffle.HarvestOrgansPostMortem
  - OskarPotocki.VanillaFactionsExpanded.Core
  - OskarPotocki.VFE.Mechanoid
  - VanillaExpanded.VBooksE
  - VanillaExpanded.VCookE
  - FrozenSnowFox.ComplexJobs
  - FrozenSnowFox.FilthVanishesWithRainAndTime
  - brrainz.cameraplus
  - VouLT.BetterPawnControl
  - NuttySquabble.Dyspareunia
  - nugerumon.IWantIncest
  - Fluffy.WorkTab
  - Murmur.TCU
  - Nyan.CustomPawnGeneration
  - razor2.3.AnotherRimworldMod.AutoCutBlight
  - CaptainMuscles.BeatYourPrisoners
  - kapitanoczywisty.changemapedge
  - avilmask.CommonSense
  - Fluffy.MedicalTab
  - nilchei.personalitytrait
  - hobtook.mortaraccuracy
  - amunra.nc
  - JBloodthorn.NoLazyDoctors
  - pyrce.mass.graves
  - Mlie.MechanoidPower
  - eagle0600.dressPatients
  - Roolo.DualWield
  - dracoix.doormat.r12a
  - tikubonn.DontBlockDoor
  - TheVillageGuy.Gen2Hydro.1
  - UT.AutoDrill
  - Aoba.Tent
  - Mlie.CentralizedClimateControl
  - Mlie.FireExtinguisher
  - CaptainMuscles.PrioritizeResearch
  - jecrell.doorsexpanded
  - Mlie.DurableClothes
  - nilchei.dynamicdiplomacy
  - Uuugggg.ReplaceStuff
  - GhostRolly.Rim73
  - Jaxe.RimHUD
  - rupal.rimpymodmanagerdatabase
  - Taveron.IncreasedStack
  - CodeOptimist.JobsOfOpportunity
  - dhultgren.keepbedownership
  - Troopersmith1.DeathRattle
  - Ykara.EPNOE
  - zyxabacab.NoSympathyForPrisoners
  - CaptainMuscles.NoPawnLeftBehind
  - co.uk.epicguru.whatsthatmod
  - Ed86.WeaponRestrict
  - Fisi.UndergroundWires
  - roolo.giddyupcore
  - roolo.giddyupbattlemounts
  - Mlie.PlasteelSurgery
  - Dubwise.DubsPerformanceAnalyzer
  - Vanya.Tools.IncidentPersonStat
  - trinity.RuntimeGCupdated
  - roolo.RunAndGun
  - s16.core
Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:LoadGameFromSaveFileNow (string)
Verse.Root_Play/<>c:<Start>b__1_1 ()

System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList<System.Type> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.Type>)
Verse.GenTypes:AllSubclasses (System.Type)
Verse.GenTypes:AllLeafSubclasses (System.Type)
RimWorld.Planet.WorldRenderer:.ctor ()
RimWorld.Planet.World:ConstructComponents ()
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenStep_Components:GenerateFromScribe (string)
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator:GenerateFromScribe (string)
RimWorld.Planet.World:ExposeData ()
Verse.Game:LoadGame ()

Could not resolve reference to object with loadID WorldObject_104 of type RimWorld.Planet.WorldObject. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=Verse.LookTargets curPathRelToParent=/targets/0
Verse.LoadedObjectDirectory:ObjectWithLoadID<RimWorld.Planet.WorldObject> (string)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:TakeResolvedRef<RimWorld.Planet.WorldObject> (string,Verse.IExposable)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:TakeResolvedRef<RimWorld.Planet.WorldObject> (string)
Verse.ScribeExtractor:ResolveGlobalTargetInfo (RimWorld.Planet.GlobalTargetInfo,string)
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look<RimWorld.Planet.GlobalTargetInfo> (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimWorld.Planet.GlobalTargetInfo>&,bool,string,Verse.LookMode,object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look<RimWorld.Planet.GlobalTargetInfo> (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<RimWorld.Planet.GlobalTargetInfo>&,string,Verse.LookMode,object[])
Verse.LookTargets:ExposeData ()
Verse.CrossRefHandler:ResolveAllCrossReferences ()
Verse.ScribeLoader:FinalizeLoading ()

Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_FilthCum65182 of type Verse.Thing. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=RJW_Menstruation.Cum curPathRelToParent=
Verse.LoadedObjectDirectory:ObjectWithLoadID<Verse.Thing> (string)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:TakeResolvedRef<Verse.Thing> (string,Verse.IExposable)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:TakeResolvedRef<Verse.Thing> (string)
Verse.Scribe_References:Look<Verse.Thing> (Verse.Thing&,string,bool)
RJW_Menstruation.Cum:ExposeData ()
Verse.CrossRefHandler:ResolveAllCrossReferences ()
Verse.ScribeLoader:FinalizeLoading ()

Exception spawning loaded thing Muffalo37966: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy+<>c.<get_hediffOfClass>b__47_0 (System.Reflection.Assembly a) [0x00000] in <796a15e8a7164b6e99ff3b567d4f7b0e>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+SelectManySingleSelectorIterator`2[TSource,TResult].MoveNext () [0x00051] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.get_hediffOfClass () [0x00081] in <796a15e8a7164b6e99ff3b567d4f7b0e>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.KnownPregnancies () [0x00000] in <796a15e8a7164b6e99ff3b567d4f7b0e>:0 
  at rjw.PawnExtensions.IsPregnant (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Boolean mustBeVisible) [0x00036] in <796a15e8a7164b6e99ff3b567d4f7b0e>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation.Initialize () [0x0013f] in <407d3b083d64415dac5dedc03eb862e3>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.Pawn_Patch.Postfix (Verse.Map map, System.Boolean respawningAfterLoad, Verse.Pawn __instance) [0x0001f] in <407d3b083d64415dac5dedc03eb862e3>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.SpawnSetup_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Map,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenSpawn.Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn_Patch2(Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.Rot4,Verse.WipeMode,bool)
  at Verse.Map.FinalizeLoading () [0x000ca] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0 
Verse.Map:FinalizeLoading ()

[RJW]  muffalo default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.
rjw.ModLog:Message (string)
rjw.CompHediffBodyPart:updatepartposition ()
rjw.SaveStorage:FixRjwHediffsOnlLoad ()
rjw.SaveStorage:WorldLoaded ()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnPlayingStateEntered ()
HugsLib.Patches.Game_FinalizeInit_Patch:WorldLoadedHook ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.FinalizeInit_Patch2 (Verse.Game)

[RJW]  donkey default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

[RJW]  alpaca default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

[RJW]  ibex doe default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

[RJW]  boomalope default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

[RJW]  ewe default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

[RJW]  Hancock default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

[RJW]  doe default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

[RJW]  bison default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

[RJW]  mare default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

[RJW]  stallion default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

[RJW]  yak default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

[RJW]  buck default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

[RJW]  ibex ram default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.

Verse.GenTypes:AllSubclassesNonAbstract (System.Type)
Verse.Section:.ctor (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map)
Verse.MapDrawer:RegenerateEverythingNow ()
Verse.Map:<FinalizeInit>b__143_0 ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Age Matters Lifestage Fix Not Active
AgeMatters.Harmony:LifestageCorrectionGrowth (Verse.Pawn,bool,single,bool)
AgeMatters.Harmony:MapLoaded (Verse.Map)
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnMapLoaded (Verse.Map)
HugsLib.HugsLibController/<>c__DisplayClass76_0:<OnMapInitFinalized>b__0 ()

[Analyzer] Loaded version 1.1.2 rev 3
Analyzer.Modbase:.ctor(ModContentPack)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[])
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:DoInvoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke(BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo, Object[], StackCrawlMark&)
System.Activator:CreateInstance(Type, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo, Object[])
System.Activator:CreateInstance(Type, Object[])
Verse.LoadedModManager:CreateModClasses()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

[SpeakUp] Couldn't process RECIPIENT_adulthood. Moving on.
SpeakUp.ExtraGrammarUtility:MakeRule (string,string)
SpeakUp.ExtraGrammarUtility:ExtraRulesForPawn (string,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn)
SpeakUp.ExtraGrammarUtility:ExtraRules ()
SpeakUp.GrammarResolver_Resolve:Prefix (object,string,Verse.Grammar.GrammarRequest)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Grammar.GrammarResolver:Verse.Grammar.GrammarResolver.Resolve_Patch1 (string,Verse.Grammar.GrammarRequest,string,bool,string,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<string>,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<string>,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PlayLogEntry_Interaction:Verse.PlayLogEntry_Interaction.ToGameStringFromPOV_Worker_Patch2 (Verse.PlayLogEntry_Interaction,Verse.Thing,bool)
Verse.LogEntry:ToGameStringFromPOV (Verse.Thing,bool)
Bubbles.Interface.Bubbler:Add (Verse.LogEntry,bool)
Bubbles.Patch.Verse_PlayLog_Add:Postfix (Verse.LogEntry)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PlayLog:Verse.PlayLog.Add_Patch1 (Verse.PlayLog,Verse.LogEntry)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractWith_Patch1 (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker,Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.InteractionDef)
Hospitality.Patches.Pawn_InteractionsTracker_Patch/TryInteractRandomly:Replacement (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker,bool&,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Pawn>,int)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractRandomly_Patch1 (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.InteractionsTrackerTick_Patch1 (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()

[SpeakUp] Couldn't process INITIATOR_adulthood. Moving on.
SpeakUp.GrammarResolver_Resolve:Prefix (object,string,Verse.Grammar.GrammarRequest)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Grammar.GrammarResolver:Verse.Grammar.GrammarResolver.Resolve_Patch1 (string,Verse.Grammar.GrammarRequest,string,bool,string,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<string>,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<string>,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PlayLogEntry_Interaction:Verse.PlayLogEntry_Interaction.ToGameStringFromPOV_Worker_Patch2 (Verse.PlayLogEntry_Interaction,Verse.Thing,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PlayLog:Verse.PlayLog.Add_Patch1 (Verse.PlayLog,Verse.LogEntry)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractWith_Patch1 (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker,Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.InteractionDef)
SpeakUp.DialogManager:FireStatement (SpeakUp.Statement)
SpeakUp.Pawn_InteractionsTracker_InteractionsTrackerTick:Postfix (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.InteractionsTrackerTick_Patch1 (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)

Hospitality.Patches.Pawn_InteractionsTracker_Patch/TryInteractRandomly:Replacement (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker,bool&,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Pawn>,int)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractRandomly_Patch1 (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker)

Verse.EditWindow_TweakValues/<FindAllTweakables>d__11:MoveNext ()
System.Linq.Enumerable/SelectEnumerableIterator`2<System.Reflection.FieldInfo, Verse.EditWindow_TweakValues/TweakInfo>:ToArray ()
System.Linq.Buffer`1<Verse.EditWindow_TweakValues/TweakInfo>:.ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.EditWindow_TweakValues/TweakInfo>)
System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1<Verse.EditWindow_TweakValues/TweakInfo>:ToList ()
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList<Verse.EditWindow_TweakValues/TweakInfo> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.EditWindow_TweakValues/TweakInfo>)
Verse.EditWindow_TweakValues:.ctor ()
Verse.DebugWindowsOpener:ToggleTweakValuesMenu ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DebugWindowsOpener:Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.DrawButtons_Patch0 (Verse.DebugWindowsOpener)
Verse.ImmediateWindow:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

rjw.SexUtility:LogSextype (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.RulePackDef>,RimWorld.InteractionDef)
rjw.SexUtility:LogSextype (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,string,RimWorld.InteractionDef)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator:rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch2 (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
rjw.JobDriver_JoinInBed:<MakeNewToils>b__1_5 ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.PatherTick_Patch1 (Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower)

[SpeakUp] Couldn't process INITIATOR_thoughtLabel. Moving on.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by rokstar

XML error: Could not find parent node named "GatheredCum" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="GatheredCum"><defName>GatheredCumMixture</defName><label>cum mixture</label><description>Gathered mixture of cum.</description><thingClass>RJW_Menstruation.Sexperience.GatheredCumMixture</thingClass><graphicData><texPath>Things/Item/GatheredCum</texPath><drawSize>1</drawSize><graphicClass>Graphic_StackCount</graphicClass></graphicData></ThingDef>
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.XmlInheritance:GetBestParentFor (Verse.XmlInheritance/XmlInheritanceNode,string)
Verse.XmlInheritance:ResolveParentsAndChildNodesLinks ()
Verse.XmlInheritance:Resolve ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML (System.Xml.XmlDocument,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.Xml.XmlNode, Verse.LoadableXmlAsset>)

You really need to change the title of this mod. I thought for the longest time this was just a set of tweaks for people who are into bloody vaginas but it is way more then that. You should call it something like RJW Pregnancy Overhaul or something.