[mod] RJW Menstruation

Is it possible to basically have the mod re-check all the statuses of their pregnancy cycles? I'm asking because after lots of trial and error I realized that pawns and animals weren't able to get pregnant because they stopped being marked fertile when they were supposed to be. Could be one of the optimization mods that accidentally gutted it, but I can't find anything on the exception logs. Everyone was able to get pregnant again when I removed this mod, made a clean save, and then plugged it back in.

Edited by Ghostlynoob

Is there a minimum age for menopause to start, or is it range?  I have a 38 y/o pawn who got menopause, seems a little early.  Not saying literally impossible, just kinda improbable.  Plus, curious to see if there is a "hot flashes" hediff... and also if there are varying levels of menopause (so different stats, basically).

I'm also assuming it was entirely due to this mod and not piggybacking off normal RJW code since description called it this mod.  Please correct me if this mod is just implementing normal RJW stuff for menopause.

Also, unrelated to first question(s), but does this mod increase likelihood of a miscarry based on mother's age, starting at some minimum age?

Edited by ghostfalll
Second question.

Just an FYI: When I have the RJW Menstruation mod and Giddy Up! Ride and Roll I get an error when trying to have my pawn pick up an item. Removing either fixes the problem. Not sure why this is happening but for now I have removed the giddy up submod and everything works great

looks like pawns made using the Character Editor mod from steam makes the status screen revert to the smallest sizes for everything,just thought id share for anyone else experiencing this
testing further seems to be saved presets being loaded

Edited by gizmo1206
additional info
On 8/24/2021 at 11:54 PM, Garthis said:

You really need to change the title of this mod. I thought for the longest time this was just a set of tweaks for people who are into bloody vaginas but it is way more then that. You should call it something like RJW Pregnancy Overhaul or something.

I'll add subtitle someday.

On 8/25/2021 at 1:23 PM, Ghostlynoob said:

Is it possible to basically have the mod re-check all the statuses of their pregnancy cycles? I'm asking because after lots of trial and error I realized that pawns and animals weren't able to get pregnant because they stopped being marked fertile when they were supposed to be. Could be one of the optimization mods that accidentally gutted it, but I can't find anything on the exception logs. Everyone was able to get pregnant again when I removed this mod, made a clean save, and then plugged it back in.

Exiting and reenter the map will reinitialize the pawn's cycle.

Clear the error logs and reinitialize cycle, then watch whether the cycle progress.

On 8/25/2021 at 3:15 PM, ghostfalll said:

Is there a minimum age for menopause to start, or is it range?  I have a 38 y/o pawn who got menopause, seems a little early.  Not saying literally impossible, just kinda improbable.  Plus, curious to see if there is a "hot flashes" hediff... and also if there are varying levels of menopause (so different stats, basically).

I'm also assuming it was entirely due to this mod and not piggybacking off normal RJW code since description called it this mod.  Please correct me if this mod is just implementing normal RJW stuff for menopause.

Also, unrelated to first question(s), but does this mod increase likelihood of a miscarry based on mother's age, starting at some minimum age?

It's depends on your RJW's infertility age and cycle acceleration setting.

No plan for additional debuffs for menopause and it already has some stages.

Do nothing with miscarry. Same as just RJW.

On 8/26/2021 at 8:37 AM, Cyberbleach said:

Just an FYI: When I have the RJW Menstruation mod and Giddy Up! Ride and Roll I get an error when trying to have my pawn pick up an item. Removing either fixes the problem. Not sure why this is happening but for now I have removed the giddy up submod and everything works great

Please attatch error logs.

On 8/27/2021 at 10:41 AM, SentientOrange_Fanta said:

Hey, I was wondering about how the custom hybrid editor works. Do I have to add hybrid values for everything, or just for specific races/species I'd like?

Only specific races what you want.

On 8/28/2021 at 11:21 AM, yannmes said:

Hello,

after what you've done with this mod and your "sexperience", do you think you can manage to re-add a virgin mechanics?

Yes. But this mod will handle just hymen.

what could be the problem? I created a colony with 5 women and allowed them to have sex with animals, but they do not get pregnant and there is no display of sperm in womb

the problem turned out to be in the mode RJW Sexperience
Edited by aqpaqp
+

That was input related problem. I changed using hotkey traverse selected pawns, but mouse clicking also act like that.

There are some problems with RJW 4.8.x and they keep changing their methods and class, but i don't have enough time to follow them.

So, i will wait untill it stabilized.

Also 1.0.5.6 will be deleted because it's not compatible with recent version of RJW

I'm having an issue with the cycle stage not progressing after an egg is fertilized. With the progress bars, I can tell it seems to freeze directly at the middle of the cycle and not progress. Waiting doesn't seem to solve the issue as it persisted for multiple in-game days with no change in any value I can see. Any ideas?

is the implementation option suppose to be out of 100% instead of 1000%? because i put it at 100% thinking that would guarantee it but most of the time the fertilized egg would go away until i put it to 1000%,making 100% seem more like 10% from the other settings.  So nothing seems to be wrong its just if this is the case it just confused me

19 hours ago, Crescent Quill said:

I'm having an issue with the cycle stage not progressing after an egg is fertilized. With the progress bars, I can tell it seems to freeze directly at the middle of the cycle and not progress. Waiting doesn't seem to solve the issue as it persisted for multiple in-game days with no change in any value I can see. Any ideas?

I also had that problem all the time in 1.2.  Upgrading to 1.3 fixed it for me.  But i think the fact that i jettisoned most of my mods in the upgrade is what did it.  Do you have another mod that can do pregnancy, like say Children School and Learning?  Alternatively, are you impregnating slaves or prisoners?  I think that causes some kind of problem where the game doesn't know what tribe the baby is a member of so it just kind of freezes then eventually you get recovering from birth.

Edited by Rimworld Traveller
1 hour ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

I also had that problem all the time in 1.2.  Upgrading to 1.3 fixed it for me.  But i think the fact that i jettisoned most of my mods in the upgrade is what did it.  Do you have another mod that can do pregnancy, like say Children School and Learning?  Alternatively, are you impregnating slaves or prisoners?  I think that causes some kind of problem where the game doesn't know what tribe the baby is a member of so it just kind of freezes then eventually you get recovering from birth.

I'm on 1.3 and it's on colonists. I jettisoned a lot of mods and have continued to trim it down, but the problem is persisting. Looking at the dev mode log for the error, I'm seeing this.

[HugsLib][ERR] TickDelayScheduler caught an exception while calling an anonymous method registered by Nikita: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimTraits.GenerateTraits_Patch.Postfix (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] __state) [0x00274] in <a5962bb1b12441b395a3862e14f9d63f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateTraits_Patch3(Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch6(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&)
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00183] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch4(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.GenerateBaby (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request, Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father) [0x00000] in <407d3b083d64415dac5dedc03eb862e3>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.AddNewBaby (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father) [0x001a5] in <407d3b083d64415dac5dedc03eb862e3>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.GenerateBabies () [0x00000] in <407d3b083d64415dac5dedc03eb862e3>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Initialize (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn dad) [0x0006d] in <796a15e8a7164b6e99ff3b567d4f7b0e>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Create[T] (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father) [0x000ac] in <796a15e8a7164b6e99ff3b567d4f7b0e>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation.Implant () [0x00102] in <407d3b083d64415dac5dedc03eb862e3>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation.PregnantAction () [0x0001a] in <407d3b083d64415dac5dedc03eb862e3>:0 
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) <Module>.invoke_void()
  at HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler.DoCallback (HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler+SchedulerEntry entry) [0x0001d] in <4dd8a30b2ddc479e878b55ffe02db6e8>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Baby not exist: baby was not created or removed. Remove pregnancy. 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

@motd1233

Something to do with the 1.3 pens/herd split has changed how animals are defined and caused the "enable animal cycle" option to only apply to Pet Animals and not Pen Animals.

Pen Animal cycles are always on and can't be turned off as a result.

I have a mix of 20 Alpacas and Muffalos and it's already slowing my game.

Though on the upside I'd actually like to have the two options split as a feature anyway and this bug should force things to go that way ?

Edited by vox_vis

Would it be possible to add a toggle for bionic genitalia to work as a normal(or a bit better) version of the natural stuff? I can understand hydraulic stuff not being able to have milk or get pregnant but bionics in this game are always if not better than their natural counterparts I feel like having bionics(not prosthetics) should improve pregnancy and milk production

I think I was able to manually set bionic vaginas to be impregnated but I cant seem to find a way to enable the bionic breast.

14 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

Would it be possible to add a toggle for bionic genitalia to work as a normal(or a bit better) version of the natural stuff? I can understand hydraulic stuff not being able to have milk or get pregnant but bionics in this game are always if not better than their natural counterparts I feel like having bionics(not prosthetics) should improve pregnancy and milk production

I think I was able to manually set bionic vaginas to be impregnated but I cant seem to find a way to enable the bionic breast.

Archotech vaginas can get pregnant, bionics can just be changed in size/tightness.

On 5/8/2021 at 12:37 PM, Neliahawk said:

hmmm, somehow that mammoth worm bug didnt didnt really add any fluids to the character. its a worm from the alpha animals mod and it has male ovipositor and seems to add insect spunk in the health tabs.

also, do i need to disable the RJW pregnancy settings ? (in the pic top left the 0% human pregnancy chance) or do i get doubble pregnancies then (one from this mod and one from rjw) or does rjw use this mods system with fertilization and implantations instead?

or what do i have to change with the mods for this to work... if i have to change anything.

do i have to edit something to add the mammoth worm to a list or so? it seems it works as it adds insect spunk to the health tab atleast.... hmm

it does list fertility as 0%, not sure if that needs to be "not 0%" ?  but then again there is a slider for "hourly cum fertility reduction" so it should atleast add some ml fluids even if the fluid has 0% fertility on its own... maybe it has 0% as it doesnt impregnate by itsself but is used to fertilize added eggs?

hmm hmm

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

if this was my problem the ni am emberesed XD