[mod] RJW Menstruation

On 4/5/2022 at 3:35 AM, Uchio said:

Hello there,

I'm running this mod and works for the most part pretty fine, though as soon as a pawn becomes pregnant the Status Picture for the Breasts only becomes a black box. It displayed the breasts correctly however. The main issue has to be the Value change for the breasts and the nipples I figure. Anyone has had the same issue and also an solution for it?
1881828980_Screenshot2022-04-04203206.png.0f1d5c8992fde355c29001ad0cbdd3cd.png

I fixed this bug.

https://mega.nz/file/9EcHhB5R#CCceGutnKTFqNqMkZjMzqJl3KM6I9sh4PTt8EFBCVeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a problem and need help. My game do not make the semen apear in the womb of colonist or any living creature and do not register it even if it supose to have some in. Also it stop completely any chance of pregnancy... witch is not something i want. 

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion: Make the menopausal wombs look a bit grey and shriveled so you can tell the difference at a glance.  Or if that's too much work, a button that hides menopausal wombs.  Or the real dream, art that transitions from our current 100% fertility womb to a 0% menopausal one so i can highlight a group of enemies and instantly know who the fertile ones are.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a problem where the "loading bar" for the next menstrual cycle category is stuck, AKA the menstrual cycle isn't progressing. I've got a bunch of mods so does anyone know of any mods that cause this issue or is it something else?

Edit: I managed to fix the issue by changing from an Elf Vagina to a normal one. Don't know why that fixed it but it works now.

Edited by bigbobbby
fixed my issue
4 hours ago, bigbobbby said:

Got a problem where the "loading bar" for the next menstrual cycle category is stuck, AKA the menstrual cycle isn't progressing. I've got a bunch of mods so does anyone know of any mods that cause this issue or is it something else?

Edit: I managed to fix the issue by changing from an Elf Vagina to a normal one. Don't know why that fixed it but it works now.

Use the updated fork of the mod

• 2 weeks later...

Is that the debug log? I'm not even sure if the lack of thoughts count as a bug, or if the oddly secure thoughts do. At which point would the log be needed? I don't recall a female pawn getting legitmantly worried or excited based on pregnancy chance even after a few happened.

I did change the Menstration settings because there weren't enough pregnancys for the action going on. I later learning that there was quite a few pawns with Antisperm antibodies(why?). Does ASA affect the thoughts?

I cut down my modlist to 10 mod and 1 DLC to see which problems were caused by Menstration [Harmony, Core, Ideology, Hugslib, Cherry Picker, RiMMSQol, Romance tweaks, RJW, Menstration, CSL(Children, School and Learning), Babies and Children, Rimthreaded, and Character Editor]

Sorry for the late reply, but I have a lot of mod issues that most certainly have nothing to do with the RJW community. I actually thought that Menstration was responsible for art disappearing, but it seems to not even be creating artable stories like the changelog suggestion with the reduced modlist.

• 2 weeks later...

Should I disable humanlike pregnancies in the RJW Pregnancy settings for this to work? I once managed to get a pawn to the inplanted stage, but then it just disappeared. Only animal pregnancies are happening, even if I use dev tools to make a pawn pregnant. I'm using the newest version, ran the Lazy Installer and reinstalled everything.

I also have Babies and Children (No pregnancy settings) and Children, school and learning (Disable handing pregnancies enabled) so could there be a conflict there?

12 hours ago, Neseman said:

Should I disable humanlike pregnancies in the RJW Pregnancy settings for this to work? I once managed to get a pawn to the inplanted stage, but then it just disappeared. Only animal pregnancies are happening, even if I use dev tools to make a pawn pregnant. I'm using the newest version, ran the Lazy Installer and reinstalled everything.

I also have Babies and Children (No pregnancy settings) and Children, school and learning (Disable handing pregnancies enabled) so could there be a conflict there?

I believe I was at a point like that a while back ago. You got to crank up various fertility settings. It think there's at least three settings that increase chances.

There's also a Antisperm Antibodies hidden hideff that exist as a prank from the mod creator. It greatly reduces pregnancy chances so you can go into Dev Mod and enable hidden defs.

I installed the fork over the old mod and breasts disappeared from the image screen....

However both this and the old mod gave completely random races to babies, orcs had human, humans dwarf/chitine for example.

Another thing is, there are double breasts appearing due to size increase from this mod, which can be disabled by disabling sized apparel options but then there are no visual changes from this mod

Also two colonists got permanently incapacitated on the fork version, one late stage and another middle stage.

Edited by Durante
  • 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, throwaway01101 said:

Use the fork in RJW's main page (the first pinned article, listed under Rimjobworld add-ons about two posts down). This version has been abandoned since about 1.2 but the current version on Github should work just fine. Hope this helps.

u can giv me the link i cant find it