[mod] RJW Menstruation

9 minutes ago, FoxyNova said:

Thats what I am saying, I been following along with this mod since near the start because I quite like it.... The question has been asked multiple times and the answer is always.

"Turn on RJW pregnancy, and set the odds of RJW pregnancy to 100%" by base I mean base mod.... english is not my first language... sorry.

Mine neither.
And I follow the notion of adding this Info in the mod somewhere.

Also I checked the Main Page and I can't see the Info there anywhere either. Would also help I think :D

I have a bug for human pawns only where a human male would have intercourse with a any female of any species but no sperm is shown deposited in her womb, but when I do it with another male from a different  humanoid race, the sperm is visible. It's only affecting the human male. Could there be a mod that is interfering with it?

Edit: It only creates this bug when it's human male characters created from the "Character Editor" mod. Any idea why?

Edited by theflyingninja98
3 hours ago, theflyingninja98 said:

Edit: It only creates this bug when it's human male characters created from the "Character Editor" mod. Any idea why?

It does this for me only the first time. After that it's fine. Try to change the Genitals for him in CE AFTER loading the map.

@motd1233

There is a bug in Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.AddNewBaby. Nullreference Exception from random animals on the map. Only visible in dev mode\debug log. Doesn't spam or anything.

Maybe if an animal rutted and then leaves the area? You don't check if father or mother is null. But dunno. Will add the exception next time I encounter it.

Edit:

The Exception:

Spoiler

[HugsLib][ERR] TickDelayScheduler caught an exception while calling an anonymous method registered by Muffalo217167: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.AddNewBaby (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father) [0x00117] in <0ede25945eb54a799f66a20dba8ce93c>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.GenerateBabies () [0x00000] in <0ede25945eb54a799f66a20dba8ce93c>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Initialize (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn dad) [0x0006d] in <315bd80a978f4e58a72062fbcfe3deac>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Create[T] (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father) [0x000ac] in <315bd80a978f4e58a72062fbcfe3deac>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation.Implant () [0x000bc] in <0ede25945eb54a799f66a20dba8ce93c>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation.LutealAction () [0x0001a] in <0ede25945eb54a799f66a20dba8ce93c>:0 
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) <Module>.invoke_void()
  at HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler.DoCallback (HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler+SchedulerEntry entry) [0x0001d] in <4dd8a30b2ddc479e878b55ffe02db6e8>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch0 (string)
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:Error (string,object[])
HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler:DoCallback (HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler/SchedulerEntry)
HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler:Tick (int)
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnTick ()
HugsLib.Core.HugsTickProxy:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch0 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch6 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch0 (Verse.Root_Play)

Edited by V3rius
3 hours ago, Himedo15 said:

The new update doesn't seem to have worked for me? Maybe i'm just rarted, but even after deleting old version and putting in new it still says 1.0.5.2 and the new egg setting isn't there.

Can confirm this as well, new egg setting isn't there for me either.

So I have a Problem with a colonist only birthing 1 horse offspring instead of 5. Can someone give me a hint why? Here's the trace.

Spoiler

Exception ticking hediff (RJW_pregnancy torso ticksSinceCreation=322562) for pawn Gill. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RJWSexperience.RJWUtility.GetFactionUsingPrecept (Verse.Pawn baby, RimWorld.Ideo& ideo) [0x00060] in <116685c1f32d4bbfb7a2d6cf055332e5>:0
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_PostBirth.Postfix (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father, Verse.Pawn baby) [0x00008] in <116685c1f32d4bbfb7a2d6cf055332e5>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.PostBirth_Patch2(rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn)
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.BestialBirth (Verse.Pawn baby, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] siblings) [0x000c9] in <0ede25945eb54a799f66a20dba8ce93c>:0
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.GiveBirth () [0x00076] in <0ede25945eb54a799f66a20dba8ce93c>:0
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Tick () [0x00368] in <315bd80a978f4e58a72062fbcfe3deac>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick () [0x00033] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:HealthTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Edit: seems to be a problem with every birth of a multiplepregnancy and every birth event has this exception.

The save shows there are all babies in the list. But it births only the first one and throws the exception.

Edited by Nexusshmexus

I'm having a persistent bug... Whenever I try to open the womb status window, a popup box opens (where I should've seen pictures of breasts, vagina and fetus information) but there is absolutely nothing in it... Its just a blank box floating. The logs keep spamming after opening the window. Here's the log...

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/08e5f9825bde5b1f630429b2b9276535

I even tried disabling all mods except this one and its requirements, but the bug is still there.

Pls help, It's a great mod and I can't play without it ...:(

13 hours ago, Kook223 said:

I'm having a persistent bug... Whenever I try to open the womb status window, a popup box opens (where I should've seen pictures of breasts, vagina and fetus information) but there is absolutely nothing in it... Its just a blank box floating. The logs keep spamming after opening the window. Here's the log...

I even tried disabling all mods except this one and its requirements, but the bug is still there.

Same problem - still new to using mods on the game, so it's ok to tell me I'm an idiot, but help please!

On 8/9/2021 at 9:11 AM, IttuP said:

Any thought on setting for infinite ovulation? Instead of on and off effects.

I don't get it.

On 8/11/2021 at 8:04 AM, Aleksander_Sasha said:

Hey, so, I'm having something weird happen.
When I click on the health tab of the females they appear pregnant, but in the picture, womb is empty and status is as if she were not pregnant. What could be causing this? Do I need to de-activate something in the OG RJW Mod?

Check the mod setting. Might you turned off baby informations.

On 8/12/2021 at 5:51 AM, Nexusshmexus said:

So I have a Problem with a colonist only birthing 1 horse offspring instead of 5. Can someone give me a hint why? Here's the trace.

Reveal hidden contents

Exception ticking hediff (RJW_pregnancy torso ticksSinceCreation=322562) for pawn Gill. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RJWSexperience.RJWUtility.GetFactionUsingPrecept (Verse.Pawn baby, RimWorld.Ideo& ideo) [0x00060] in <116685c1f32d4bbfb7a2d6cf055332e5>:0
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_PostBirth.Postfix (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father, Verse.Pawn baby) [0x00008] in <116685c1f32d4bbfb7a2d6cf055332e5>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.PostBirth_Patch2(rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn)
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.BestialBirth (Verse.Pawn baby, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] siblings) [0x000c9] in <0ede25945eb54a799f66a20dba8ce93c>:0
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.GiveBirth () [0x00076] in <0ede25945eb54a799f66a20dba8ce93c>:0
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Tick () [0x00368] in <315bd80a978f4e58a72062fbcfe3deac>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick () [0x00033] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:HealthTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Edit: seems to be a problem with every birth of a multiplepregnancy and every birth event has this exception.

The save shows there are all babies in the list. But it births only the first one and throws the exception.

That was sexperience bug. Updating it will solve that problem.

On 8/12/2021 at 2:10 PM, Kook223 said:

20 hours ago, Waxwheel said:

Same problem - still new to using mods on the game, so it's ok to tell me I'm an idiot, but help please!

Game version problem. 1.3.3066 is outdated version.

On 8/12/2021 at 6:01 PM, FoxyNova said:

Kinda feel like bionic lower bits are blue, bionic breasts should give blue tits... its a bit weird to have different colored upstairs and downstairs with all parts being from the same set.

Got it.

Edited by motd1233

Hi hum ...
You're missing a race support. My Protogen were not handled correctly ! (since some of them are assigned Dinosaur parts)

Here's the patch I added in Patches/Hediffs_PrivateParts_Animal.xml and now it works ?
I copied the settings from dragons thinking it would be the closest.

<Operation Class="PatchOperationAdd">
		<xpath>Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[defName="DinoVagina"]</xpath>
		<value>
			<comps>
				<li Class="RJW_Menstruation.CompProperties_Menstruation">
					<maxCumCapacity>50</maxCumCapacity>
					<baseImplantationChanceFactor>0.5</baseImplantationChanceFactor>
					<basefertilizationChanceFactor>0.2</basefertilizationChanceFactor>
					<deviationFactor>0.05</deviationFactor>
					<folicularIntervalDays>270</folicularIntervalDays>
					<lutealIntervalDays>30</lutealIntervalDays>
					<bleedingIntervalDays>0</bleedingIntervalDays>
					<recoveryIntervalDays>300</recoveryIntervalDays>
					<eggLifespanDays>30</eggLifespanDays>
					<wombTex>Womb/Womb</wombTex>
					<vagTex>Genitals/Vagina</vagTex>
					<estrusDaysBeforeOvulation>0</estrusDaysBeforeOvulation>
				</li>
			</comps>
		</value>
	</Operation>

Edited by Tempest77
typos
Spoiler

XML error: Could not find parent node named "GatheredCum" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="GatheredCum"><defName>GatheredCumMixture</defName><label>cum mixture</label><description>Gathered mixture of cum.</description><thingClass>RJW_Menstruation.Sexperience.GatheredCumMixture</thingClass><graphicData><texPath>Things/Item/GatheredCum</texPath><drawSize>1</drawSize><graphicClass>Graphic_StackCount</graphicClass></graphicData></ThingDef>
Verse.XmlInheritance:GetBestParentFor (Verse.XmlInheritance/XmlInheritanceNode,string)
Verse.XmlInheritance:ResolveParentsAndChildNodesLinks ()
Verse.XmlInheritance:Resolve ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.LoadedModManager:Verse.LoadedModManager.ParseAndProcessXML_Patch1 (System.Xml.XmlDocument,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.Xml.XmlNode, Verse.LoadableXmlAsset>)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

Getting this in the log and wasn't sure if it goes here or to Sexperience as it lists both names in the thingClass RJW_Menstruation.Sexperience.GatheredCumMixture

Dunno if this is intended or not, but the tampons and sanitary pads created by this mod aren't stackable.  What gives?  Also, is there any way to tell if they've been used for too long?  Seems that they don't really prevent anything except maybe a mood debuff, so kinda curious what the point of them is (besides realism, obviously)?

Hello, I am now to this mod and I have a few Problem:

Firstly, (the classic) after clicking on the Womb-Icon it just shows a blank box.

Secondly, I can't go into the settings for the mod (see attached Screenshot). Due to not being abble to attach Screenshots I typed down the error message: 'An error occurred while displaying the mods setting page: System.MissingMethodException:void Verse.Listening_Standart.BeginScrollView(UnityEngine.Rect,UnityEngine.Vector2&,UnityEngine.Rect&)at HugsLib.Settings VanillaModSettings.DoWindowContests (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000e4] in <3dd8a30b2ddc279e878b55ffe02db6e8>:0'

Lastly, I can't use Character Interaction (the right-click on Items, Animals, etc.) after installing this mod. 

I have additionally attached a screenshot of my mods. Maybe some aren't compatible. 

Well, I would like to attach Screenshots, but I don't know how, sooo...

Harmony

Core

Royalty

Ideology

Wall Light

Replace Stuff

RimHUD

War Crimes Expanded 2 Core

Prisoner Harvestin

Locks

Increased Stack

HugsLib

Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering

Camera+

Harvest Organs Post Mortem

Hospitality

Plasteel Surgury (Continued)

RimTaser Reloaded

Interaction Bubbles [1.3]

RimJobWorld

RJW Sexperience

RJW Menstruation Cycle

Humanoid Alien Races

Rimworld-Animations

RJWAnimAddons-VoicePatch

Romance Tweaks More Option

Lastly, would RimNudeWorld and S16's Extension work with this mod?

4 hours ago, I_only_want_a_mod said:

Hello, I am now to this mod and I have a few Problem:

Firstly, (the classic) after clicking on the Womb-Icon it just shows a blank box.

Secondly, I can't go into the settings for the mod (see attached Screenshot). Due to not being abble to attach Screenshots I typed down the error message: 'An error occurred while displaying the mods setting page: System.MissingMethodException:void Verse.Listening_Standart.BeginScrollView(UnityEngine.Rect,UnityEngine.Vector2&,UnityEngine.Rect&)at HugsLib.Settings VanillaModSettings.DoWindowContests (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000e4] in <3dd8a30b2ddc279e878b55ffe02db6e8>:0'

Lastly, I can't use Character Interaction (the right-click on Items, Animals, etc.) after installing this mod. 

I have additionally attached a screenshot of my mods. Maybe some aren't compatible. 

Well, I would like to attach Screenshots, but I don't know how, sooo...

Harmony

Core

Royalty

Ideology

Wall Light

Replace Stuff

RimHUD

War Crimes Expanded 2 Core

Prisoner Harvestin

Locks

Increased Stack

HugsLib

Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering

Camera+

Harvest Organs Post Mortem

Hospitality

Plasteel Surgury (Continued)

RimTaser Reloaded

Interaction Bubbles [1.3]

RimJobWorld

RJW Sexperience

RJW Menstruation Cycle

Humanoid Alien Races

Rimworld-Animations

RJWAnimAddons-VoicePatch

Romance Tweaks More Option

Lastly, would RimNudeWorld and S16's Extension work with this mod?

Updating to the latest version fixed the blank window issue for me. I didn't have any of the other issues, but I'd start there.