[mod] RJW Menstruation

Alright. Been having this happen a few times.

When I start a new game, the menstruation icon appears. After a while and with an alien race spawning, it suddenly disappears and no longer reappears. I went ahead and uninstall the alien races, then this mod, and save the game. Then restart the system, and renable the mod again. Still does not show.

When this happens, is this permanently baked into the game?

On 7/1/2021 at 5:37 PM, M60X said:

Baby not exist: baby was not created or removed
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
RJW_Menstruation.Utility:GetFetus(Pawn)
RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus:MainContents(Rect)
RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Pregnant seems broken.my logs keeps write those words,and no pregnant any more

I'm getting the same error any fixes pls?

error on ingame hybrid custimzation window

Spoiler

Exception filling window for RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_HybridCustom: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0000d] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_HybridCustom.DoMainContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x001cd] in <2a834ffcbb3a4c9ba8038e3e44753814>:0
  at RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_HybridCustom.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000a4] in <2a834ffcbb3a4c9ba8038e3e44753814>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <7927e938de4c4089b4add4215e58d5b1>:0
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1(String, Boolean)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

My pawn can get pregnant, but after that keep these error log appearing... pregnant status does not progress and no fetus image appear.

I tried update RJW, RJW Animation, RJW race support, and this mod but does not working.

2 hours ago, ksi1449 said:

My pawn can get pregnant, but after that keep these error log appearing... pregnant status does not progress and no fetus image appear.

I tried update RJW, RJW Animation, RJW race support, and this mod but does not working.

I had the same thing happen to me. My fix was using dev mode to remove the pregnancy and then using the mod "Character Editor" to remove the genitals and add them back.

46 minutes ago, fashazi said:

I had the same thing happen to me. My fix was using dev mode to remove the pregnancy and then using the mod "Character Editor" to remove the genitals and add them back.

Thanks for advise but... not working to me...

On 7/3/2021 at 3:36 AM, DrNitez said:

Hi guys, just want to know how does one get the mechanoids to work?

So far what I can do is to "submit" to them. Let them have their way. But it doesn't show any cum mls or anything. 

Albeit under the social tabs you can clearly see the log "injected something into you".

Am i missing something or does one need the pawns to be ovulating then only it will work?

Thanks in advance.

Mechanoids don't inject cum. They impregnate instantly.

23 hours ago, Tempmania said:

@motd1233 I love the added detail on nipple sizes. Would you be able to implement a feature where it can be surgically resized via an operation bill? I would also love to see it next to the RJW organs in the health menu/tab as well.

I'm just wavering between drug and surgical way. It can be added soon.

21 hours ago, theflyingninja98 said:

@motd1233 Is there a current list on what fetus art there is in the mod as of now and will it be expanded in later updates?

I think not. But if i get proper image, i will add it.

7 hours ago, Azurawhisperer said:

Okay. Think I figured it out. So the womb icon shows only for pawns the player controls. But for some reason, I thought this was suppose to show on all pawns too? Visit, guest, and hostile? Did something change?

You can change it in mod settings.

5 hours ago, ksi1449 said:

On 7/1/2021 at 11:37 PM, M60X said:

Pregnant seems broken.my logs keeps write those words,and no pregnant any more

19 hours ago, KaiserPy said:

I'm getting the same error any fixes pls?

I cannot fix this error completly with this code.

There is an exception error on pregnancy(when the fertilized egg implanted) if the baby was not created.

That is actual cause of these.

4 hours ago, motd1233 said:

I cannot fix this error completly with this code.

There is an exception error on pregnancy(when the fertilized egg implanted) if the baby was not created.

That is actual cause of these.

[RJW] Hediff_BasePregnancy::create hediff:RJW_pregnancy class:RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean)
rjw.ModLog:Message(String)
rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy:Create(Pawn, Pawn)
RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation:Implant()
RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation:LutealAction()

--------------------------------------------------

[HugsLib][ERR] TickDelayScheduler caught an exception while calling an anonymous method registered by Zavorrina: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate, System.Boolean& found) [0x0000d] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate) [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.GetHybrid (Verse.Pawn first, Verse.Pawn second) [0x0001d] in <2a834ffcbb3a4c9ba8038e3e44753814>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.BabyPawnKindDecider (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father) [0x001cd] in <2a834ffcbb3a4c9ba8038e3e44753814>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.AddNewBaby (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father) [0x000da] in <2a834ffcbb3a4c9ba8038e3e44753814>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.GenerateBabies () [0x00000] in <2a834ffcbb3a4c9ba8038e3e44753814>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Initialize (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn dad) [0x0006d] in <ce764aabdd834defaceba1b1a66b8985>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Create[T] (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father) [0x000ac] in <ce764aabdd834defaceba1b1a66b8985>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation.Implant () [0x000bc] in <2a834ffcbb3a4c9ba8038e3e44753814>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.HediffComp_Menstruation.LutealAction () [0x0001a] in <2a834ffcbb3a4c9ba8038e3e44753814>:0 
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) <Module>.invoke_void()
  at HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler.DoCallback (HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler+SchedulerEntry entry) [0x0001d] in <e4b32d84f714481f906e5eea5e560e3b>:0 
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:Error(String, Object[])
HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler:DoCallback(SchedulerEntry)
HugsLib.Utils.TickDelayScheduler:Tick(Int32)
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnTick()
HugsLib.Core.HugsTickProxy:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2(Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

----------------------------------------------------

when the moment that the fertilized egg implanted, this logs appeared.

hybrid menu is still a bit buggy.  there seems to be a extra  hybryd select  which is causing it to mess up and add a whole new creature on it

custom hybrid editor--> human--> add artic wolf
on artic wolf---> click add artic wolf---> human. this step is bugged as it will add a new whole hybrid section for the human. inside it. there should ony be 1 selection at this part not 2. also that extra selection wont even show up till you add a new hybrid to part of it

image.png.1cc6813aa7bf74af9f38076877cd91e2.png

below this are 2 not showing hybrids due to teh extra menu

Edited by sidfu1

I have the option for the health tab to show a button to access the womb info enabled, but it does not show up on some pawns. There is a "male" colonist that has a vagina and penis, but the button does not show up on the health tab.

1 hour ago, striker345 said:

Just a heads up.

Mod does not work with Combat Extended, entire bottom menu of all females disapears. Suspect confliction with Combat Extended needs of the bottom menu.

While after latest updates added the error regrading pregnancy mentioned above for me, I doubt it has problems with CE. I have been using it with CE properly since it came out and never had an issue.

I had similar issue when mods changed file/structure and did not update properly and had unused files around. I fixed it by manual removal of all mods and wait for them to re-download again from steam. The latest one was Gastronomy, it made a lot of menus vanish for some reason. Surely other mods can misbehave too. 

Edited by FireSplitter
3 hours ago, striker345 said:

Just a heads up.

Mod does not work with Combat Extended, entire bottom menu of all females disapears. Suspect confliction with Combat Extended needs of the bottom menu.

wrong it works fine with CE extended instal your mods right be making sure you  CLEAN INSTALL THEM. if you copy over then you have old files.

Question for anyone: Is there a way to permanently clear menopause from a pawn?
I use Character Editor to modify pawns when starting a colony and de-aged some while removing the HEDiff but it keeps reappearing on some of them (but not all weirdly).
Also seems to pop up on rather young pawns (around 30 quite often) which seemed odd.

On 7/9/2021 at 4:47 AM, FireSplitter said:

Is this related to the new wave of updates of lib mods for 1.3 or something wrong on my side?

No.

20 hours ago, Soulbite said:

Question for anyone: Is there a way to permanently clear menopause from a pawn?
I use Character Editor to modify pawns when starting a colony and de-aged some while removing the HEDiff but it keeps reappearing on some of them (but not all weirdly).
Also seems to pop up on rather young pawns (around 30 quite often) which seemed odd.

Human vagina has limitation of ovulation. If it reached the limit, pawn gets menopause.

So, de-aging pawn doesn't restore this. You should change her vagina.

Also there is an option for turning off this effect in mod settings.

2 hours ago, motd1233 said:

No.

Human vagina has limitation of ovulation. If it reached the limit, pawn gets menopause.

So, de-aging pawn doesn't restore this. You should change her vagina.

Also there is an option for turning off this effect in mod settings.

Had this happen on pawns I've switched that out on too, even switching up to archotech or other types of body parts. Thanks for letting me know about the mod settings, somehow managed to miss it in there.

I seem to be having some issues too, either that or very bad luck. 

Whenever one of my pawns has an egg fertilized, they will briefly show as 'pregnant' in the Mod's UI but then will quickly transition to 'recovering from birth' afterwards, apparently not pregnant.

Their health tabs tell me they are pregnant, but the Mod's UI never recognizes this. So far, they've stayed in a recovering from birth stage. Someone mentioned miscarriages earlier in the thread, which could be what's happening here, but I haven't had any successful pregnancies at all. 

There's no errorlogs either. Has anyone else had this issue?

6 hours ago, whatshesaaaid said:

I seem to be having some issues too, either that or very bad luck. 

Whenever one of my pawns has an egg fertilized, they will briefly show as 'pregnant' in the Mod's UI but then will quickly transition to 'recovering from birth' afterwards, apparently not pregnant.

Their health tabs tell me they are pregnant, but the Mod's UI never recognizes this. So far, they've stayed in a recovering from birth stage. Someone mentioned miscarriages earlier in the thread, which could be what's happening here, but I haven't had any successful pregnancies at all. 

There's no errorlogs either. Has anyone else had this issue?

Same exact thing is happening to me, I did download the newest update, so im trying to get one of my pawns pregnant to see if it worked.