[mod] RJW Menstruation

4 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

@qwe123qweqweqweĀ You are asking about disabling all of features of this mod for some pawns while keeping fertility, right?

i think yes, when that human is havingĀ an animal vagina ,and i figure out with two way to doĀ it (turn off also turn off animal vagina support OR option custom the support)

Ā 

because one of reason i using this mod that's because this mod makes fertility complex so you can be free to sex without condom ,but getting rape by thrumbo still have chance toĀ implantation by their tons semen.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

have another question, whatĀ design the system using whichĀ breast icon on pawn?

Ā 

i mean theĀ few type of nipples, they areĀ very cool nice ,is it random? can this be edit on save?

Ā 

Ā 

also about the reporting the KeyBindings, this mod cause a yellow unhurt errorĀ everytime when the game be load, Q is crash to turnĀ left and it looks like even i clear it, it will reset itself to Q again after i restart the game.

34 minutes ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

have another question, whatĀ design the system using whichĀ breast icon on pawn?

Ā 

i mean theĀ few type of nipples, they areĀ very cool nice ,is it random? can this be edit on save?

Ā 

Just overlapping areola and nipple tip over the breast.

They are basically random based on their breast size which mean bigger breasts are more likely have bigger nipples.

Each of them have their own values and also saved.

Ā 

42 minutes ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

Ā 

also about the reporting the KeyBindings, this mod cause a yellow unhurt errorĀ everytime when the game be load, Q is crash to turnĀ left and it looks like even i clear it, it will reset itself to Q again after i restart the game.

Ā 

For this, idk why the settings not saved. Just ignoring it or edit the xml file.

Ā 

key bindings need to be in a config file that saves to the config folder is best. think if its saved anywhere else the game can forget themĀ  as it will reload the xml file

next you might want to look at fixing the mood debuff. right now ALL pregnancy are unwanted and give -15 mood even if they a zoophile preg with a animal or someone who has the pregnancy kink.

15 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

next you might want to look at fixing the mood debuff. right now ALL pregnancy are unwanted and give -15 mood even if they a zoophile preg with a animal or someone who has the pregnancy kink.

That was intended, but it might be better ease the mood debuffs for them.

On 6/13/2021 at 12:16 AM, motd1233 said:

Ā 

Sorry, I forgot about separating module, it will be fixed in the next update in few minutes.

Ā 

hellow.. are you still fixing the error?

Ā 

Spoiler

Could not find a type named MilkModule.JobDriver_HumanMilkSelf
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ParseHelper:ParseType(String)
Verse.ParseHelper:FromString(String)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:Verse.DirectXmlLoader.DefFromNode_Patch2(XmlNode, LoadableXmlAsset)
Verse.LoadedModManager:Verse.LoadedModManager.ParseAndProcessXML_Patch1(XmlDocument, Dictionary`2)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

i didn't use milkable mods

2 hours ago, endpoint13 said:

PawnModExtentions.xml

Ā 

Ā 

What should I put in?

Try this: <xpath>Defs/ThingDef_AlienRace[@Name="WoW_Orc_Base"]</xpath>

HAR races use ThingDef_AlienRace insted of ThingDef.

Ā 

Ā 

36 minutes ago, JangeL1997 said:

hellow.. are you still fixing the error?

That error fixed in next version.

1 hour ago, zyanku said:

Hardworking KEMOMIMIHOUSEĀ doesnā€™t work.

20210615233456_1.jpg

those are animals.... you have to enable anomasl for it to show and do not do it as it willll be on all animalls on your map
Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, box of rocks said:

Latest update broke support for cloacal bits on some races.
I've tried fresh install of the mod, tried with only the mod and it's requirements and even a new save. Nothing.

its cause the vag doens thave any settings file. takes like 30 sec to do yoursellf. dont always wait for mod authro to do it if you can do it

3 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

Ā 

its cause the vag doens thave any settings file. takes like 30 sec to do yoursellf. dont always wait for mod authro to do it if you can do it

Ā 

Forgot to mention I added the hediffs in the edit. Got it working though, turns out something with the game was scuffed. Just Rimworld having a Skyrim moment.

14 hours ago, cinnamon roll said:

Is there a way to disable pads being spawned with characters? A lot of male pawns are wearingĀ pads and dumping their moods (for mods like hospitality, it's an issue...)

Ā 

In vanilla, male pawns are never generated with female apparel. One of your mods should broken this.

20 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

those are animals.... you have to enable anomasl for it to show and do not do it as it willll be on all animalls on your map

RJW Menstruation is working.

Ā I can't get some of the Hardworking KEMOMIMIHOUSE to work anymore.

Ā 

sorry. I don't understand English very well, so I'm using a translation tool.

36 minutes ago, zyanku said:

RJW Menstruation is working.

Ā I can't get some of the Hardworking KEMOMIMIHOUSE to work anymore.

Ā 

sorry. I don't understand English very well, so I'm using a translation tool.

Ā 

That mod specified incompatible with RJW in its description.

Unless that mod compatible with RJW, this mod also incompatible.

After I upgraded from 1.0.2.0 to 1.0.3.2, I could not trade with merchants

Ā 

Ā 

Exception filling window for RimWorld.Dialog_Trade: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Ā  at rjw.PawnExtensions.IsPregnant (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Boolean mustBeVisible) [0x0000d] in <1ae966d1824f45428aa364f3015ef541>:0
Ā  at rjw.PawnExtensions.IsVisiblyPregnant (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <1ae966d1824f45428aa364f3015ef541>:0
Ā  at RJW_Menstruation.TransferableUIUtility_Patch_Icon.Postfix (RimWorld.Transferable trad, UnityEngine.Rect rect, System.Single& curX) [0x0000c] in <149c7e4a00f14b15bde0d4eaf6dc63f6>:0
Ā  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.TransferableUIUtility.RimWorld.TransferableUIUtility.DoExtraAnimalIcons_Patch2(RimWorld.Transferable,UnityEngine.Rect,single&)
Ā  at RimWorld.TradeUI.DrawTradeableRow (UnityEngine.Rect rect, RimWorld.Tradeable trad, System.Int32 index) [0x00218] in <7927e938de4c4089b4add4215e58d5b1>:0
Ā  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Dialog_Trade.RimWorld.Dialog_Trade.DoWindowContents_Patch0(RimWorld.Dialog_Trade,UnityEngine.Rect)
Ā  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <7927e938de4c4089b4add4215e58d5b1>:0
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2(String, Boolean)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Ā 

Ā 

After loading my save, I will see this log

Ā 

I guess itā€™s because I installed cow breast or other animalā€™s vaginas on some prisoners (change their gender), and the new version of Menstruation made a mistake because it didnā€™t show this kind of weirdness.

Ā 

Ā 

https://i.imgur.com/EMZ4o58.png

Ā 

Failed to find Verse.JobDef named LactateSelf_MC. There are 275 defs of this type loaded.
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2(String, Boolean)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:GetNamed(String, Boolean)
RJW_Menstruation.VariousDefOf:.cctor()
RJW_Menstruation.Pawn_Patch:Postfix(Map, Boolean, Pawn)
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.SpawnSetup_Patch2(Pawn, Map, Boolean)
Verse.GenSpawn:Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn_Patch0(Thing, IntVec3, Map, Rot4, WipeMode, Boolean)
Verse.Map:FinalizeLoading()
Verse.Game:LoadGame()
Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow.LoadGameFromSaveFileNow_Patch2(String)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__1_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

Ā 

Edited by mouse88x

Having an issue but search function isn't relaying anything.

Ā 

When having sex, most of my male pawns are cumming inside (impreg fetish/female gets did not pull out thoughts), but 0ml of cum is deposited. Has anyone had this problem or do I just have a mod conflict?