1 hour ago, kharneth1 said:

Yes, I know

My daily life is a little busy,

I'm hooked on creating a new Bolt Girl character. haha

After completing all the special perks, we will finally fix the problem before the beta release.

I don't always modify the mod in the middle of work. It is more efficient to be complete and to aggregate opinions and process them all.

Sorry, but just use it....

16 minutes ago, dbswlgn3786 said:

Yes, I know

My daily life is a little busy,

I'm hooked on creating a new Bolt Girl character. haha

After completing all the special perks, we will finally fix the problem before the beta release.

I don't always modify the mod in the middle of work. It is more efficient to be complete and to aggregate opinions and process them all.

Sorry, but just use it....

Yes, I know its not even a beta, just for that give my impression to see if more people agree. But don't take it even as a request

Anyway thanks for your work and sharing it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2021 at 6:48 PM, splashzone said:

Im looking forward to the completed work. I currently use Ne0's Vault girl interfaces and textures along with perverted perks and Idiot Savant to Idiot Slut conversion...will your mod work with those (understanding that there will be some overlap) ?

I'm using those together with this, and I set my install/deploy precedence to have this overwrite them. Seems to work fine for me.

the newest animated perk is a little off looks kind of like the chest is splitting open for a alien to burst forth and the hand looks off as well suggest some smoothing around the sleeve to make if fit the curve of the hand, might want to decrease hand size as well (please note I use this mod and love it just offering constructive feedback) otherwise great work and keep it up

20 hours ago, VaultSlayer said:

I tried to install it via modmanager (vortex) and it doesn't work, I tried to install it manually and it doesn't work. What can I do ?

I've been installing it with Vortex all along, prior versions too, and it's working fine. Are you sure the SWF files from the archive are installed in your game folder? Are you possibly overwriting these files with some other mod (Vortex would indicate a file conflict you needed to resolve before deploying)?