On 3/21/2021 at 7:24 AM, vaultbait said:

I'm using those together with this, and I set my install/deploy precedence to have this overwrite them. Seems to work fine for me.

When you do this, do you get all of the features for all of the mods or does this overwrite some stuff from the others?

On 3/30/2021 at 11:02 PM, splashzone said:

When you do this, do you get all of the features for all of the mods or does this overwrite some stuff from the others?

More specifically I'm coupling it with Pip-Girl - Limited Edition Pip-Boy which incorporates the Vault Girl interface as part of a compilation. As far as I can tell it's all working, except that Yas Perks overwrites the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and some perk sprites.. Also using Idiot Slut and Sexy Charisma with it, haven't seen either break. I didn't know about Perverted Perks but unfortunately the author seems to have hidden it.

On 3/31/2021 at 1:02 AM, splashzone said:

Everething works fine together. Obviously when a mod modified the same clip last if what you see. You can play with the mod/files install order and get the combination you want.

For example I have it this way:

Captura.JPG

On 4/2/2021 at 9:10 PM, vaultbait said:

More specifically I'm coupling it with Pip-Girl - Limited Edition Pip-Boy which incorporates the Vault Girl interface as part of a compilation. As far as I can tell it's all working, except that Yas Perks overwrites the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and some perk sprites.. Also using Idiot Slut and Sexy Charisma with it, haven't seen either break. I didn't know about Perverted Perks but unfortunately the author seems to have hidden it.

Perverted Perks is still here on LL: Perverted Perks - Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

Also, excellent work so far dbswlgn3786!

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, lister1911 said:

Is this mod still alive?

It was last updated 6 months ago, so not all that stale by the usual standards of LL. The author also hasn't posted any public comments since then, but their profile says they visited the site just under a month ago, so I suppose there's hope it's still being worked on.

One up-side to this particular case though is that other artists/modders can produce similar mods to augment this one and fill in more of the gaps without necessarily introducing conflicts, even if the original author abandons the effort.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, alster523 said:

I have been trying to get this to work for the past little while now and havent been able to get the perks to show up on the perk page. According to Vortex it is being loaded after anything that conflicts so idk what to do at this point.

I'm installing it with Vortex (similarly overwriting other mods which provide any of the same filenames) and I see the updated icons in the Pip-Boy for S.P.E.C.I.A.L. entries and for the handful of perks it replaces.

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, Grine said:

If its any use to the author of this mod they can use this resource I made available for their perks mod ?

Very nice! Not sure how I missed the existence of those. I've never tried to do SWF animations before, but maybe they'll finally be picked up by someone who has.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 2:02 PM, MattTheRagdoll said:

I lost a bunch of my mods due to HDD failure, does anyone have a copy of this they are willing to share via message?

2 hours ago, eragon219 said:

I would like to know it too

@dbswlgn3786 was active posting to other threads on LL a couple of weeks ago, they'd be the one to ask (or to grant permission for someone else to repost a copy).

On 4/25/2023 at 12:44 PM, vaultbait said:

@dbswlgn3786 was active posting to other threads on LL a couple of weeks ago, they'd be the one to ask (or to grant permission for someone else to repost a copy).

i never got to experience this mod, and the view file is broken.. shame

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...