Sexlife 6.91

1. Load Race Attribute if Save has attribute with -1
2. Load Faction Priority 0 to 100 if Actor Save have -1 attribute
3. Load Voice Attributes as 100
4. Load Actor Save as 100
5. Faction Priority 101 to 200

Turn off automatic save Debug page until Faction Priority is active again. If you don't actors will be overwritten with 0 value until you have added the most important factions and races.

( file removed )

Edited by Swe-DivX
2 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Transport Timeout?

I need to check again so maybe, but the common things that i checkmarked on WorkFlows tab, doesn't show any significant thing other than some gender error and relationship error. Other than that it just show that for example Fihada approach my Follower a custom race one that i added to the races tab and somehow it only said "You notice Fihada making a move on "follower" " but the actor1;Fihada doesn't move from his spot at all.

The one that able approach and start the conversation are the one that failed to successfully 'Mingle' because they doesn't match the criteria follower's attributes.

3 hours ago, KatsuragiYoshiro said:

Oh yea, It is transport timeout. It says "Transport to Target scene timeout"

Try reset the engine on Debug page, i will upload a new version. Saw that the value of Chance Player could not be changed. I think this happened when I added new dialogue in CK

Sexlife 6.941
Done - Scene. SlaveApproachSlave, PrisonerApproachSlave, ProstituteApproachSlave,
 BanditApproachSlave, GuardApproachSlave, SlaveMasterApproachSlave, SnatcherApproachSlave, FollowerApproachSlave.
Done - Scene. ApproachSlave removed
Done - Scene. GuardApproachSlave first dialogues done

Edited by Swe-DivX
On 10/17/2021 at 7:17 AM, KatsuragiYoshiro said:

okay it work, i'm dumb. yeah of course that's the goddam fix LMAO. 
Though i notice it have the weird dialog like "2 5 something something to 2" maybe the dialog kinda broken too or it's just a template?

Dialogue missing the new attributes

New Attributes missing Dialogue

Edited by Swe-DivX