Sexlife 6.942
Done - Association. BossEmployee will now return if Boss or Employee.
Done - Actor Edit. Actor Attributes Prio fix
Done - Association. JarlHousecarl will now return if Jarl or Housecarl.
Done - Association. JarlSteward will now return if Jarl or Steward.
Done - Association. MasterAssistan will now return if Master or Assistan.
Done - Association. AuntUncled will now return if Aunt or Uncled.
Done - Attribute. Numb, actor will not use voice in dialog
Done - Association. InLawParentChild will now return if InLawParent or Child.
Done - Association. InLawGrandparentGrandchild will now return if InLawGrandparent or Grandchild.
Done - Association. InLawBrotherSister will now return if InLawBrother or Sister.
Done - Association. GrandAuntUncle will now return if GrandAunt or Uncle.
Done - Association. GreatGrandparentGreatgrandchild will now return if GreatGrandparent or Greatgrandchild.
Done - Association. InLawAuntUncle will now return if InLawAunt or Uncle.
Done - Association. Create Relations Actor1 Actor2 mannually for modders. BossEmployee, JarlHousecarl. ( Activate on DEV page )
Done - Scene. CA1 to CA11 updated.
Done - Config. Add(or remove) Attribute from attribute list on Fetish activation.
Done - Config. SameSex ( not active in actor script )
Done - MaintenanceUpdate
Done - Fetish. Mage, Actor can summon powerful creatures or manipulate the mind of the target.
Done - Fetish. Captive
Done - Fetish page is now active

Edited by Swe-DivX
Sexlife 6.95
Done - Attributes. Attributes is now collected from the mod folder. So each mod can have its own attributes, and mods can share.
Done - Fetish. Page was again removed. It is now completely unnecessary, the values now coming from Attributes are active or not
Done - Attributes. Only active Attribute will be listed under Race/Voice/Faction

Edited by Swe-DivX

So, the Attributes V7 still needed or no? since i can't edit individual actor's attributes nor can i even turn on the attributes on the attributes tab on MCM. did i do something wrong on setting up the mod?

20211024222134_1.jpg

20211024222225_1.jpg

*Thats the Screenshot of the MCM settings btw.

Edit: and when i tried to edit the races attributes i just get stuck on the same page as "Attributes Everyone" without an option to go back.

Edit 2: I forgot to mention that on the first picture when i tried to active the attributes it already on the "on" setting and i can't change the attributes to "on".

Edited by KatsuragiYoshiro
1 hour ago, KatsuragiYoshiro said:

So, the Attributes V7 still needed or no? since i can't edit individual actor's attributes nor can i even turn on the attributes on the attributes tab on MCM. did i do something wrong on setting up the mod?

20211024222134_1.jpg

Edit 2: I forgot to mention that on the first picture when i tried to active the attributes it already on the "on" setting and i can't change the attributes to "on".

Exit the menu and it will turn on?

Attributes V7, you can use it, but it was too much for the user when something changed. So that's why it was divided into mods instead.

6 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Exit the menu and it will turn on?

Attributes V7, you can use it, but it was too much for the user when something changed. So that's why it was divided into mods instead.

No, i don't know why but it won't turn on and the switch for the attributes is already at "on" when i open the option. even though it says "off".

38 minutes ago, jb136 said:

Hello, can someone please clear this up?

On the attributes page, does checked mean enabled or disabled?

See this screenshot taken from the main page. Is gender preference an enabled rule or a disabled rule?

774319313_TESV2021-04-2711-52-44-18.jpg.

It supposed to mean enable. I did test it before because i was confused also. This however i think not to be confused with what Fetish being enabled. i think this is for randomly generate percentages, and disabling it mean you have to input the percentages manualy through the option.

35 minutes ago, jb136 said:

Hello, can someone please clear this up?

On the attributes page, does checked mean enabled or disabled?

See this screenshot taken from the main page. Is gender preference an enabled rule or a disabled rule?

774319313_TESV2021-04-2711-52-44-18.jpg.

Enabled, recommend not to use genderPreference, never think that part worked.

Sexlife 6.954
Done - Scanner. Fix Actor is Player and player is animating and not 100%
Done - Topics update
Done - Attribute. All new Attributes active in scripts
Done - API. All new Attributes active in script
Done - Attribute. Improved debug
Done - API. Improved debug

Edited by Swe-DivX

Greetings all! I have broken my head about this for a whole day so decided to ask here and see if someone has some insight.
Is they player's exposure/arousal suppose to increase by observing NPC-NPC sex?

For some reason, it never goes up.

I tested it with and without Line of Sight.
The only time it does work is is an npc is walking around naked.

31 minutes ago, MuchW0W said:

is there going to be a update to main mod thread at some point for the files so we know what all we need  ?   there seems to be lots of attachments everywhere as its being updated super fast lol

Next version will have a new installer

Right now, there are mostly small bug fixes left, and fix all topics. A new page where you add the esp or esm files, so you can disable them when browsing Factions.