For the problem you have with the cage scenario; not sure, never had that happen. Post a log maybe?

Hmm if you haven't ever experienced it and I didn't find any hint in this forum, it probably means I'm doing something wrong.

I'm reinstalling the game, along with twenty-something mods and see if the problem's still there.

Thanks much for your answer and I'll get back with a log if need be! :)

Having an issue with animations not playing for the various 'punishments'

Animations play fine when not related to this mod

I have all the dependancies installed and xazPrisonOverhaul_V033_fix.7z

Will the patches fix this? I quit the game while i was still imprisoned and I read that i have to be free in order to install the patch or is this not the case?

edit***

Turns out I forgot to run fmis again after installing the mod, works ok now

Hey, first wanted to say this is an amazing mod, really glad it's been revived. I'm running into a similar problem as some others here, but haven't seen any solution after searching through the thread? Even after adding patch 8r, my camera's zoom is permanently disabled by pillories, which disappear as soon as my character is loaded into them. I've reloaded a few times and it still happens, making the save permanently stuck on one zoom distance. Reloading the save doesn't seem to work either. Any ideas for a workaround? Is there some way to just disable the pillory scene? thanks in advance

I have to say that I'm digging the mod. I look forward to seeing it grow further. I did have a couple of, hopefully, small quality of life suggestions.

-If I have it select a DDe outfit on arrest, it strips and then equips the outfit, even if I have the strip option unchecked in DDe (which I wouldn't think would matter anyway). This makes it a little annoying if I want, say, a custom gag and armbinder for the walk to jail but still want to wear my existing armor as well.

-Along those lines, it'd be nice to have the option to choose a separate outfit for when in the cell. Or, alternatively, a nighttime event where you'd be equipped with a random DDe object.

-Description tooltips for events. Like, what does "broom" or "torment" actually entail, for example.

Keep up the good work. The only issue I've had is that I can't seem to get night events to work for the life of me, though I'm sure that's something on my end.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue where whenever I try to get arrested, the guard approaches me and says something along the lines of "you're going to jail" and then sheathes his sword and walks away. I have installed the patch and all the necessary components and also tried several fixes I found but nothing has worked. If anyone knows how to fix it and could tell me that would be great!

I'm having an issue where whenever I try to get arrested, the guard approaches me and says something along the lines of "you're going to jail" and then sheathes his sword and walks away. I have installed the patch and all the necessary components and also tried several fixes I found but nothing has worked. If anyone knows how to fix it and could tell me that would be great!

If you have the patch, turn on the scene arrest in POP MCM.

same problem here + whenever i try to install prisonoverhaul together with requiem + the patch for requiem i dont have a MCM menu at all.

Installed this mod this evening and it has already added to my current playthrough. I was hesitant to install this because I don't want to perverize Skyrim by having public sex, but the options allow me control this. Don't get me wrong, sex in skyrim is fine, but I want it to be immersive  :P

Anyway here is what happened:

Finishing up the TG quests, only got the special Windhelm job left. Jenassa has been my companion from the start, and I decided to marry her. I was returning from the Solitude job and decided we would marry prior to the Windhelm job, only we got lured into a fight at Robber's Gorge. It started as an easy fight but we became separated when she bullrushed deeper into the compound. I could not cast healing hands quick enough and she fell in battle. I set up a nice little memorial for her before departing. Placed all the bandits in a pile with the chiefs severed head at the top (took a while, those things roll pretty good lol). Set her body into the fire and placed her seeker sabre into the ground in front.

Made it to Whiterun where I decided to get wasted off my ass. Passed out twice in the inn, then roleplaying a drunk I figured it was a good idea to speak to the Jarl about security in Whiterun.

It was 1:00AM.

Undeterred I decided to pay him a visit in his quarters. Apparently that counts as trespassing. Awesome scene had me walking past a guard and ending up ragdolling into the next room. My character ragdolled onto and over a table, completely knocking everything off. It was at this point the guards felt I had been warned enough, so I got hit with a bounty of 5 gold. I then did what any drunk would do -- started a fistfight with them. That didn't turn out well and I got thrown into jail.

But there was something the guards failed to realize -- I'm a master thief so it was nothing to pick the lock on my cell.

But there was something I failed to realize -- I was still drunk off my ass so I decided to casually walk out of my cell and try to stroll to the exit.

Of course the guards beat my ass once again, and now my character is sitting in jail with a bounty of 2005 gold.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't get the Mod to work:

with only v33.fix and the patch, I can't save any settings in the MCM menu, Forced restart didn't work. When I go to the guards, they talk 4 to 5 times whith me, then they attack. 

If all 4 files are installed I can change settings in MCM, but when I go to a guard the talk startet, but when I say arrest me, they start attacking me. 

Whith patch 8g they attack me after talk in the small towns, like Riverwood and arrested me in the big citys, like Whiterun.