Hi there

is it possible to implement a feature which will interrupt the sleep of my PC? That is because my PC needs sometimes sleep (due to other mods), but out of immersion I'd really like to see if a guard comes into the cell and wakes me up to satisfy his lust.

Anyway, great mod which I really like and which I always have in my load order!

Thanks

I've tried to do this, but not found a good way to interrupt sleep after a number of hours. There are scripts floating around on the net that claim to do this, but they alter time variables in the game, which appear to have no long term "effect".

So essentially, "no". I can interrupt sleep, but it wouldn't solve your problem in a good way.

What if you reduce the hours  (PC) are aloud to sleep while in prison to 8 hours at a time , that would leave window for a chance rape on wake up??

What if you reduce the hours  (PC) are aloud to sleep while in prison to 8 hours at a time , that would leave window for a chance rape on wake up??

That sounds like the same problem as waking you up partway through sleeping.

What I saw done for one FO:NV mod was to disable wait/sleep entirely, but have a custom bed that caused the time to skip ahead about 8 hours. Which would allow (if I understand correctly) you to disable sleeping except between certain hours, have random interruptions, wake the player up at the same time each day, and just about anything else you might like. Unfortunately the scripting language is different in skyrim, so I don't know if this is possible. But I thought "replace the bed with something that looks like a bed (but technically isn't)" was an elegant solution.

Huh... I get a small problem here right now. I didnt play Skyrim for a while and was using Prison Overhaul before. Everything worked great. 
Then i updated some mods, and even then, it worked for 1 day.

Now i encounter a small problem with the jailer. 

He says: "Lets get you locked up" And guides me to my cell, but doesnt put me in it. He just stands there and does nothing. No dialog, no "sequence" nothing...

What happend?

I tried to start a new game, but same thing happens right now.

I looked through the debug consoles and the top option (main) is "false".

But i cant click on it.

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Okay-Guy-21

What did i break this time? 

Edit:

New Infos:

If i start a new game and try to go to prison. Sometimes the mod works for short while, but lets say im finished with the pillory thingy, the Jailer again to goes derp-berserk.

He again says: Lets get you locked up!

And vanishes somewhere in Whiterun.

I can move arround, but as suspected i cant interact with anything.

I do not know, what on earth i broke there... Even the options are all "true" in the debug window.

Edit 2:

New Infos:

Sometimes it works, sometimes it does nothing. Mostly if im using fast travel.

I can load that fast travel autosave and sometimes it does the trick for a few events, then again, it gets stuck...

Well im on it again. Im trying to disable some other mods now.

Edit 3:
New Infos:

So i updated Actor Events now and it seems to work... at least for the most part. After the first event, as soon as the second one starts to trigger, i get an R6025 Runtime Error.

Could be something else causing this, but i dont know.

I guess i'll just stay out of Skyrim modding thingy...

first of all : this is a great mod, please kkep on and make it more funvtional.

mayjor Problem is the auto-follow,, you should change it to Manual follow.

no reaction from guards in markath, but in solitude and whiterun. in whiterun not naked from capture, but then at chest.

in whiterun falled through floor a couple of times.

whipmarks at pillory but strangely none in prison first, by repeating the sequence ( i had to do this because of lost autofollow  at 8am) marks appeared.

there should be more different action, especially in prison, maybe some devices in cell and gangbang guards.

thumbs up

@lordrun: As Ichabod said. Use Wrye to easily see what dependencie is missing or run TES5Edit, as this will let you know as well. TES5Edit just takes longer and may confuse you.

@Ichabod: Damn, it's so nice to finally see you actively post in the Skyrim area. Now i can't hardly wait to see, what you'll come up with. :)

Feel the pressure!!! Just joking. :P

So, I have a problem. When I'm in ´Tornment' nothing really happens..  I mean, he laughs the first two seconds and then nothing. He just walks back and forth. He also likes to stand behind me and stare at my ass and nothing more. I thought Tornment would be a little different.. Is this intentional? Is that what tornment is supposed to be? Cause I found some scripts about like pillory and PilloryTorment.

For example, here's one of the pex scripts that I decompiled.

It was called: zbfSexLab_PilloryTorment01

.FLAGS
conditional 1
hidden 0
.OBJECTS
OBJECT zbfSexLab_PilloryTorment01 : sslBaseAnimation {0}
PROPS
PROP Float Distance r {0}
Float FUNCTION () {0}
FLAGS 0
return -45.00
ENDFUNCTION
ENDPROP
ENDPROPS
STATES
STATE DEFAULT
String FUNCTION GetState() {0}
@doc Function that returns the current state
FLAGS 0
return ::State
ENDFUNCTION
None FUNCTION GotoState(String newState) {0}
@doc Function that switches this object to the specified state
FLAGS 0
VARS
None ::NoneVar
ENDVARS
callmethod onEndState, self, ::NoneVar
assign ::State, newState
callmethod onBeginState, self, ::NoneVar
ENDFUNCTION
None FUNCTION LoadAnimation() {0}
FLAGS 0
VARS
String ::temp0
Int ::temp1
Float ::temp2
Bool ::temp3
Int B
Int A
ENDVARS
callmethod GetName, self, ::temp0
assign ::name_var, ::temp0
propget Sexual, self, ::temp1
callmethod SetContent, self, ::NoneVar, ::temp1
propget Squishing, self, ::temp1
callmethod SetSFX, self, ::NoneVar, ::temp1
propget Female, self, ::temp1
callmethod AddPosition, self, ::temp1, ::temp1, 4294967295
assign B, ::temp1
callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, B, "ZazAPPillSXEnterB", 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0
callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, B, "ZazAPPillTorButtRub1B", 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0
callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, B, "ZazAPPillTorPussRub1B", 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0
callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, B, "ZazAPPillTorButtLick1B", 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0
callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, B, "ZazAPPillSXEND01B", 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0
propget Male, self, ::temp1
assign A, ::temp1
propget Distance, self, ::temp2
callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, A, "ZazAPPillTorButtLick1A", ::temp2, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0
callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, A, "ZazAPPillTorButtRub1A", ::temp2, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0
callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, A, "ZazAPPillTorPussRub1A", ::temp2, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0
callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, A, "ZazAPPillTorButtLick1A", ::temp2, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0
callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "ZaZ"
callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "Sex"
callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "Pillory"
callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "Bound"
callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "Behind"
callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "Oral"
callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "Aggressive"
ENDFUNCTION
String FUNCTION GetName() {0}
FLAGS 0
return "Pillory Torment 01"
ENDFUNCTION
ENDSTATE
ENDSTATES
ENDOBJECT

Those codes are giving me a different idea of what it's supposed to be so I'm just curious if Torment is actually just in the pillory for hours of doing nothing.

Edit: Just found out after like an hour some animation with the player begins to happen, like shaking like somethings being done to her but the guy just stands there.

Edit 2: After another hour Anoriath came over and began spanking me and fingering the player a bit for 20 gold. But it seems the animations involving the Jailer don't work.

Edit 3: Confirmed. The animations between the Jailer and the player are bugged. The player moves like she's supposed to but the Jailer just stands there. The first edit example just happened again.

Edit 4: Double confirmed. A Whiterun Guard came and did the same as Anoriath but nothing happens with the Jailer.

Edit 5: (Jesus so many edits but it's easier to read it this way.) Alright, it's 100% the Jailer. All the Pillory punishments so far happen exactly as they're supposed to except for the Jailer.

@Exen44:But for me all of pilory animations are bugged!Any help?

Hmm... Strange.. Make sure you have the following:

1. Latest Version of FNIS and run it as administrator

2. Latest Version of Prison Overhaul

3. Latest Version of Sexlab

And make sure you used POs MCM menu, to register its animations in SL.

@Exen44:But for me all of pilory animations are bugged!Any help?

Hmm... Strange.. Make sure you have the following:

1. Latest Version of FNIS and run it as administrator

2. Latest Version of Prison Overhaul

3. Latest Version of Sexlab

And make sure you used POs MCM menu, to register its animations in SL.

I have FNIS 4.0.2 Lastest version of PO and SL but it dosn't works.

Is there anything I should do to register animation in SL?

Sorry. Took a while to answer, as i'm experienciing alot of 502 Bad Gateway errors, timed out connections and SQL errors with LL.

But back to topic.

Did you even read what's written in zAPs MCM menu?
it clearly says, that your installed version of SL is too old.

Do you really want to see a nag screen, telling you this, or big red letters, all over the screen?

Sorry, but this really buffles me. -.-

i attached a screenshot, of what it should look like, if you installed everything correctly.

post-61980-0-61223800-1384675651_thumb.jpg

Skyrim locks up whenever this runs.

[11/04/2013 - 07:22:37PM] xpoMain BindActor, abGag = TRUE, abHood = TRUE

Guard may be dead.

I guess that happens when something is about to happen. That line prepares another actor (currently unused), so it shouldn't be needed. The actor is probably in another cell, I wonder if that could be the reason.

Still shouldn't hang, but you never know.

Obviously, it doesn't on my system, but I guess that doesn't really help you.

Is this a save where you've upgraded PO several times or something similar, or is it a clean save?

Well, I kinda made the problem myself setting the jail time max duration 10 days, skipping out on town with 1600 septims of Bee & Barb coinage from Radiant Prostitution, and being infested with the chaurus parasite.

Came back to Riften,

Got Arrested

Gave birth in jail

The chaurus turn hostile at night to try to infest others.

The guards are apparently speed bumps ( They barely slow you down as you roll over top of them ). The hatchlings only have 10 health when first born and they managed to kill a guard. "Resurrect 1" brought him back but I guess at that point the reference was removed from your quest or perhaps moved on to that unused actor.

I guess if something births inside the cell, all kinds of "funny" things can happen. Not sure why the guards are dying to something that weak, though. I can check how the scenes handle guard death and see if there's anything I can fix there.

Hi xaz,

2 questions:

1. Will Prison Overhaul include a feature that arrest follower(s) as well in the near future? Just a curiosity as to what to look forward to in the next version; the coding will be quite complex, and I know it will take a while to implement.

2. If possible, can you give the male jailer a... makeover? The current female jailer has a very nice beautiful-dom look that is befitting of someone marching a bound-and-gagged DB around. The male jailer, however, has a sallow and slimy look that suggests ED rather than someone powerful enough to take advantage of the DB. Perhaps a more testosterone-sufficient NPC with a bit more muscles, a full head of short hair (or at least a better, cleaner style), and an attitude worthy enough to dominate the DB on a whim. I tried to do this with the CK, but somehow always messed up the intricate coding of Prison Overhaul, leading to hilarious bugs. 

Thank you for your hard work! Eagerly awaiting the next version :)

I want to add follower capture at some point, yes. Not the near future, though.

I could change the male jailer. Any character (in Skyrim) you'd want him modeled after?

I have all the required modes, but punishment scene never starts. Guard just moving around character, while character staying still. What do I have to do?

Hard to say... I would guess that SexLab is old or something similar. Make sure you're running the latest of SexLab, Zaz Animation Pack and Prison Overhaul.

If whipping works, that's a sign something is off with SexLab/PO integration.

So, I have a problem. When I'm in ´Tornment' nothing really happens..  I mean, he laughs the first two seconds and then nothing. He just walks back and forth. He also likes to stand behind me and stare at my ass and nothing more. I thought Tornment would be a little different.. Is this intentional? Is that what tornment is supposed to be? Cause I found some scripts about like pillory and PilloryTorment.

For example, here's one of the pex scripts that I decompiled.

It was called: zbfSexLab_PilloryTorment01

.FLAGS

conditional 1

hidden 0

.OBJECTS

OBJECT zbfSexLab_PilloryTorment01 : sslBaseAnimation {0}

PROPS

PROP Float Distance r {0}

Float FUNCTION () {0}

FLAGS 0

return -45.00

ENDFUNCTION

ENDPROP

ENDPROPS

STATES

STATE DEFAULT

String FUNCTION GetState() {0}

@doc Function that returns the current state

FLAGS 0

return ::State

ENDFUNCTION

None FUNCTION GotoState(String newState) {0}

@doc Function that switches this object to the specified state

FLAGS 0

VARS

ENDVARS

callmethod onEndState, self, ::NoneVar

assign ::State, newState

callmethod onBeginState, self, ::NoneVar

ENDFUNCTION

None FUNCTION LoadAnimation() {0}

FLAGS 0

VARS

String ::temp0

Int ::temp1

Float ::temp2

Bool ::temp3

Int B

Int A

ENDVARS

callmethod GetName, self, ::temp0

assign ::name_var, ::temp0

propget Sexual, self, ::temp1

callmethod SetContent, self, ::NoneVar, ::temp1

propget Squishing, self, ::temp1

callmethod SetSFX, self, ::NoneVar, ::temp1

propget Female, self, ::temp1

assign B, ::temp1

callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, B, "ZazAPPillSXEnterB", 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0

callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, B, "ZazAPPillTorButtRub1B", 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0

callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, B, "ZazAPPillTorPussRub1B", 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0

callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, B, "ZazAPPillTorButtLick1B", 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0

callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, B, "ZazAPPillSXEND01B", 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0

propget Male, self, ::temp1

assign A, ::temp1

callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, A, "ZazAPPillTorButtRub1A", ::temp2, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0

callmethod AddPositionStage, self, ::temp1, A, "ZazAPPillTorPussRub1A", ::temp2, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, false, false, true, 0

callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "ZaZ"

callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "Sex"

callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "Pillory"

callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "Bound"

callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "Behind"

callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "Oral"

callmethod AddTag, self, ::temp3, "Aggressive"

ENDFUNCTION

String FUNCTION GetName() {0}

FLAGS 0

return "Pillory Torment 01"

ENDFUNCTION

ENDSTATE

ENDSTATES

ENDOBJECT

Those codes are giving me a different idea of what it's supposed to be so I'm just curious if Torment is actually just in the pillory for hours of doing nothing.

Edit: Just found out after like an hour some animation with the player begins to happen, like shaking like somethings being done to her but the guy just stands there.

Edit 2: After another hour Anoriath came over and began spanking me and fingering the player a bit for 20 gold. But it seems the animations involving the Jailer don't work.

Edit 3: Confirmed. The animations between the Jailer and the player are bugged. The player moves like she's supposed to but the Jailer just stands there. The first edit example just happened again.

Edit 4: Double confirmed. A Whiterun Guard came and did the same as Anoriath but nothing happens with the Jailer.

Edit 5: (Jesus so many edits but it's easier to read it this way.) Alright, it's 100% the Jailer. All the Pillory punishments so far happen exactly as they're supposed to except for the Jailer.

Anybody know a solution of my problem? 

I don't know why it says my SL version is too old I've installed SL 1.24 and SL works correctly I renistalled skyrim and just installed SL and zAP but it still sayes your SL version is too old :-/

Check your load order and make sure zAP is loaded after SL.

As both are ESMs, they are easy to find.