All the mods I have that use FNIS are:

Dip= Dark Investigations

Sanguine's Debauchery 

Sexaddicts

Sexlab defeat

ZaZ Animation pack

ZaZ resources

Are you sure you're not getting errors from FNIS? Most users are reporting strange errors from Zaz Resources.

Things from the top of my head:

Reinstall FNIS. Do it properly; don't just overwrite files, remove them first, then copy fresh files into the folders. Don't want any leftovers...

Make sure you have no old animation files lying about in your animation folder.

Try to remove all modules except Zaz Animation Pack, SexLab and Prison Overhaul and see if that helps you. If not, there's something broken in your install.

For these things, I hope you have a mod manager... otherwise it's a lot of work for getting this to work. Odds are you'll see the problems with or without Prison Overhaul, though.

Well I am getting an error from ZaZ resources that can't be fixed since it looks like 4 animations were never added by the author.

When i run a consistency check:

Missing AnimFile ZazRa015.hkx for character, mod ZazResources

Missing AnimFile ZazRa016.hkx for character, mod ZazResources

Missing AnimFile ZazRa017.hkx for character, mod ZazResources

Missing AnimFile ZazRa018.hkx for character, mod ZazResources

Missing AnimFile ZazRb016.hkx for character, mod ZazResources

Missing AnimFile ZazRb017.hkx for character, mod ZazResources

Missing AnimFile ZazRb018.hkx for character, mod ZazResources

That's what i'm getting from ZaZ resources. Before I do anything else, do you have any advice?

I thought fore mentioned not to use consistency check. was this fixed in the latest version ??

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I had to disable the PO for the Thieves' Guild quests. All quests I did for Vex counted as failed, because she said I had been caught, which I had not been. Tried several burglary jobs in different cities, always the same. The bedlam jobs from Delvin worked fine. I disabled PO and Vex quit complaining, so I can do the quests now.

Here's an odd twist:  Started a new character, and no matter how high I raise the threshold for "Major Crimes", even being arrested for a pickpocketing attempt has me arrested for "major crimes", gagged and everthing.  Any ideas?

Violent crimes also count as major, so that could be the reason?

Afraid not.  We're talking BRAND new character, as in the first thing I did with her was try to pickpocket someone.  Tried it five different times too, all got me the major crimes sentence. ><

I'm writing it down for fixing the next version, if I can reproduce it. I usually test by punching a guard, so I always get the high category.

Just tried this. I think the problems you're seeing is that

1. There is very little difference between some of the crime types. I should really add more to the higher categories.

2. You should raise the "minor" threshold, if you want to pickpocket more before getting caught.

Hi

Thanks for great mod

I got some problems though(all ways problems i know :-/ )

Tested in solitude minor crime

I have an alignment problem described other places (90 degrees bug?) When my toon gets raped in Jail there is this misalignment it can be corrected by pressing the relocate hotkey. My animations works in other mods like Dangerous nude, Working girl, Match-maker (i got the bug as well in Radiant prostitution)

So its properly not your mod but i would mention it anyway

When in pillory i got an ragdoll ending as in normal sex and the pillory disappears

attachicon.gifScreenShot197.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot196.jpg and my toon just stands there until next event where she reequip the pillory.....?

Thank you for  the mod and support

Edit´: Just upgraded FNIS+SL+your mod

Ragdoll ending shouldn't happen. This could be a problem with SexLab, though, because I recall that there were some bug fixes for this.

The misalignment doesn't happen to me. Again, could be something setup in SexLab. Are there some default settings that could interfere?

hey mega, you mentioned that

Fatal punishment for really serious crimes, and or repeat offenders

was a possibility for future, i was wondering if you where going to use the decapitation scenes already in skyrim (there are 2 that i remember at least) or you had something else in mind? 

hey mega, you mentioned that

Fatal punishment for really serious crimes, and or repeat offenders

was a possibility for future, i was wondering if you where going to use the decapitation scenes already in skyrim (there are 2 that i remember at least) or you had something else in mind?

Something else, most likely. Or maybe just add a jail where there's no release, and escape is the only possibility. Not sure, ... the possibilities are endless, but my modding time isn't. :)

Hey, I got problem. When a Guard capture me and take me to jailer, nothing happens. I'm gagged and i have clothes on, the guard is standing next to me with a jailer and nothing else happens. Can u help me?

Hey, I got problem. When a Guard capture me and take me to jailer, nothing happens. I'm gagged and i have clothes on, the guard is standing next to me with a jailer and nothing else happens. Can u help me?

Did you follow the troubleshooting section (first post)? Sounds like a problem which is fixed by those steps...

If I choose ragdoll option in sexlab I get a ragdoll ending in the pillory same as person mentioned above, if ragdoll is not selected then player does the standup animation for a second pillory disapears, then player goes back into position and pillory reappears.

This is using latest sexlab 1.24.  Fresh skyrim, and new game, Is there a setting to set to stop this?

First off, I LOVE the mod. Just perfect, but I am having some minor issues. The pillock works great, but when a guard comes in the cell to rape me, He gets naked and so do I, and we just stand there until the non-existent animation ends. This is happening for the Slave mod and the prostitution mod. Any ideas what I can do? I've reinstalled FNIS and ran in several times, but that does  nothing. I've got all the reqs. Any help? Please?

First off, I LOVE the mod. Just perfect, but I am having some minor issues. The pillock works great, but when a guard comes in the cell to rape me, He gets naked and so do I, and we just stand there until the non-existent animation ends. This is happening for the Slave mod and the prostitution mod. Any ideas what I can do? I've reinstalled FNIS and ran in several times, but that does  nothing. I've got all the reqs. Any help? Please?

First things first, what slave mod and prostitution mod are you talking about?

If I choose ragdoll option in sexlab I get a ragdoll ending in the pillory same as person mentioned above, if ragdoll is not selected then player does the standup animation for a second pillory disapears, then player goes back into position and pillory reappears.

This is using latest sexlab 1.24.  Fresh skyrim, and new game, Is there a setting to set to stop this?

Didn't check this, because I use an older SexLab. Could be that rag dolling was broken there, so it never happened to me. Adding it to the bug list to fix for next version.

well it works but for some reason the when i got whipped and tied up to the chains the chains were invisible but my character had the position. i got whipped and then when I was supposed to get back my stuff the npc went outside and then my game froze

Sounds like an install problem with Zaz Animation Pack.

During the whipping, the pillory slides across the ground... and back at the cell movement froze... game was ok just couldn't move

It does that. I'm going to investigate what I can do to prevent it, but essentially, the sliding was what I came up with to limit player movement.

When did movement stop in the cell? During what sequence, or can't you ever move in the cell? Please elaborate what happened before/after and so on.

Got arrested fine, walked to the cell, walked around... walk to the pillory. Everything at the pillory was fine other then the sliding, got released started the walk, I fast forwarded the walk once in the cell I was unable to move around. Character wasn't frozen still did all the idles the characters normally do I just could not walk around.

So, is it supposed to be easy to walk out of jail after being raped? Also, shouldn't guards still recognize that I should be in jail once I escape? Right now they forget about my existence almost immediately once I get the cell door open and I walk out.

It might be nice if escape required a bit more stealth and subterfuge.

So, is it supposed to be easy to walk out of jail after being raped? Also, shouldn't guards still recognize that I should be in jail once I escape? Right now they forget about my existence almost immediately once I get the cell door open and I walk out.

It's supposed to trigger the escape sequence when you do that, and guards don't like that. Or they shouldn't at least.

Did you notice a text about "player escaped" popping up on the screen?

Got arrested fine, walked to the cell, walked around... walk to the pillory. Everything at the pillory was fine other then the sliding, got released started the walk, I fast forwarded the walk once in the cell I was unable to move around. Character wasn't frozen still did all the idles the characters normally do I just could not walk around.

Does this happen every time. I guess there could be bugs and race conditions that prevent ai from releasing the player.

It's supposed to trigger the escape sequence when you do that, and guards don't like that. Or they shouldn't at least.

Did you notice a text about "player escaped" popping up on the screen?

Yeah, player escaped popped up but they didn't do a darned thing about it. You could just leave the PC bound until the door shuts.