this is an awesome tool that I hope people everywhere will start using

37 minutes ago, VahzahVulom said:

NSFW test:

femaleyoungeager voice type

Did you do any tweaking on this with the in-program pitch or pacing controls? I tried to make a couple of Serana voiced comments with SKVA Synth for my SLSF Fame Comments mod and they sound pretty bad compared to this test clip. And I tried tweaking them with all the built-in controls. For example, the pitch controls don't seem to give me enough range to add emphasis to particular words. Also, I can't seem to get the pauses right. I tried commas and periods, but the pacing never sounds quite right. Also, the slider to slow down the overall pacing doesn't seem to work. Any tips?  Should I learn Audacity to do further tweaking? 

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

Did you do any tweaking on this with the in-program pitch or pacing controls? I tried to make a couple of Serana voiced comments with SKVA Synth for my SLSF Fame Comments mod and they sound pretty bad compared to this test clip. And I tried tweaking them with all the built-in controls. For example, the pitch controls don't seem to give me enough range to add emphasis to particular words. Also, I can't seem to get the pauses right. I tried commas and periods, but the pacing never sounds quite right. Also, the slider to slow down the overall pacing doesn't seem to work. Any tips?  Should I learn Audacity to do further tweaking? 

it takes a little while but if you keep tweaking it you can and up with something pretty good if you'd like you can give me a quote and I can see if I can turn it into something

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

I tried to make a couple of Serana voiced comments with SKVA Synth for my SLSF Fame Comments mod and they sound pretty bad compared to this test clip.

I just did a testrun with the Serana voice and it sounds perfectly fine for me. What line exactly did you try to make her say?

9 hours ago, VahzahVulom said:

it takes a little while but if you keep tweaking it you can and up with something pretty good if you'd like you can give me a quote and I can see if I can turn it into something

Even a simple line like "Aren't you cold?" seems to come out all wrong for me.  On the other hand, a line like "I've read stories about women like you." works pretty well.  Then I try something like "Fancy a little vampire girl?" and the tone and pacing and emphasis just comes out all wrong.   Maybe I just need to learn a lot more about how to use pitch and pacing to convey tone. 

9 hours ago, Skitskurr said:

I just did a testrun with the Serana voice and it sounds perfectly fine for me. What line exactly did you try to make her say?

Here are the ones I did so far. The only one that sounds halfway decent is the last one. I'm assuming its mostly my bad audio tweaking skills. Any tips would be appreciated.

Don't get any ideas. I'm not that kind of girl..wav Don't vampires wear clothes any more.wav I'm hungry.. For you..wav I've read stories about women like you..wav