[mod] Intimate Encounters

On 11/22/2022 at 2:16 AM, zerdy199 said:

It would be nice to have a choice to choose in Intimate Encounter, where you can choose whether you want to have sex with the same sex person or not. I don't want to be gay all the time. It's so annoying. If you can make it more interesting, where you can pick a person or many people to have sex with and can reveal their face to make it more awkward but can also hot.

+1 on that.  I'm up for adding more sex to the game, not really interested in my hetero characters just deciding to be a bottom in an orgy without even having the option to say no.  Any edits I can make to stop stuff like that from happening?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, oksid35 said:

GODDAMIT!!! NOBODY UPDATES MODS FOR THIS GAME! THIS COMMUNITY IS DEAD!!  

rather than getting angry and shouting can I recommend trying to learn yourself? there is a community willing to help (I speak from experience as im learning myself at the moment) 

13 hours ago, byehi said:

rather than getting angry and shouting can I recommend trying to learn yourself? there is a community willing to help (I speak from experience as im learning myself at the moment) 

I thought the rage was funny somehow. I blame it on CK3's scripting being unenjoyable, what with all the convoluted limitations and exceptions.

18 hours ago, Mee&Mee said:

can anyone pls help me updating the mod? I have no idea how to program but if you have time to explain me the basics I will do it.. thanks

Very laudable, but nobody is going to teach you the whole thing if they could update it themselves in a fraction of the time. Really, the first step would be to start your own mod, something small and manageable, to get the required skills. Start with popular "how to mod CK3" guides, and then, if you inevitably get stuck, get help on that specific thing. The Carnalitas discord has a very helpful modding section, too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 9:54 PM, orwell2016 said:

Hello to all,

I am a software developer and I had a quick look at the code of this modification.

The problem seems to be that the internal mechanics of the activities (which is started by the Orgy decision), since "Tours & Tournaments", is now different.

The decision would have to be converted/rewritten into an activity, such as a hunt, that you can travel to.

I am seriously thinking about doing this work for you/us (also to give back to this community and not always just take).

Give me some time. Maybe a little more. We will see ?

Thanks you so much, if you can make it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 3:54 PM, orwell2016 said:

Hello to all,

I am a software developer and I had a quick look at the code of this modification.

The problem seems to be that the internal mechanics of the activities (which is started by the Orgy decision), since "Tours & Tournaments", is now different.

The decision would have to be converted/rewritten into an activity, such as a hunt, that you can travel to.

I am seriously thinking about doing this work for you/us (also to give back to this community and not always just take).

Godspeed, sir!

4a3ot8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 8:54 AM, orwell2016 said:

Hello to all,

Thank you man, hope you are doing fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Would this mod possibly mess with proper animation alignment with the "make love" scenes? Sometimes the two actors are in completely messed up positions. I do not have any other mod aside from CBO and Carnalitas that would mess with or add animations. 

On 7/13/2023 at 12:54 PM, Chalaça said:

For those, like me, love this mod there is a similar one here:

Greetings, thanks for this update man! One questions here, did you remove any previous event from the old intimate stories? or just add some new ones? thanks in advance!!!

On 7/19/2023 at 3:25 PM, Mee&Mee said:

Greetings, thanks for this update man! One questions here, did you remove any previous event from the old intimate stories? or just add some new ones? thanks in advance!!!

I'm sorry but probably you are confusing me with crazycode, the responsable for this new mod.

I'm only spreading the word.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/7/2023 at 12:14 AM, Mee&Mee said:

sadly seems like nobody is willing to make it work T T

There is a temporarily and simply upgrated version to support 1.11.x only for "make love" function, and only support English and Chinese.

note:
1.Please disable CBO mod if your player don't have the court. Enable CBO mod only when your player have the court (such as king or Emperor etc)
   Reason: These is an issue of newest version 1.11.x of CBO, it can't display the sex animation correctly, but only show your boss's court and you have to wear your clothes manually. 
2.Make sure to disable the "masked orgy" in the game's option (Default is disabled.) 
   Reason: This function run incorrectly in the new verion version 1.11.x and will have unpredictability and strange consequence.
3.It works for "Make Love" function in new version 1.11.x, other functions may not work.
4.The package only support English and Chinese, other language would work incorrectly.

Intimate Encounters 1.11.x-temp.rar