LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

"( It is advisable to delete original LB, make a clean save, then install LB Gone Wild)"

Just so i understand and don't do anything stupid, i need to delete all files that are related to the LB that i currently have installed.  The next step is starting the game (not a new one?) and saving the game.  I exit it and install the files needed for LBGW.  is that correct or do i simply have to start all over again?

That's correct. Save game, quit game, uninstall LB, start game, wait 3 days, save game, quit game, Install LBGW, start game, load save.

Of course you must play all LB quests again a buy the Dogs.

Thanks for the detailed instructions!  but why wait three days?

I believe that's how long the default game takes to respawn things like creatures and treasure.  So, waiting three days basically purges the world of whatever the mods were placing in it.

Suggest some alternative textures for paintings (mostly basement Maera).

Also suggest a script to transfer to anal plugs, and in the book "Dog Training" add rationale:

Because of different structures vagina ordinary bitches and bitches  humanoid , full binding the latter is rare . <br>

In order to increase its likelihood , I strongly recommend the use of a specially designed anal plug . Such a tube being inserted into the anus bitch narrows the vaginal opening , forming there a kind of threshold which , when swollen knot dog , does not allow the last jump out . <br>

<br>

The ideal case is a tube formed as a tail. This option , in addition to the overall functionality gives bitch appropriate mental attitude . <br>

Sorry for the bad English

post-24603-0-72425000-1383138574_thumb.jpg

post-24603-0-24582100-1383138584_thumb.jpg

post-24603-0-41581300-1383138594_thumb.jpg

LoversBitch_art.7z

Nice stuff.

I will add it to the first page as new Picture replacer. And perhaps I use some of the Pictures.

I don't think that I change the book but create a new book "Prepare for dog sex" with some of the Pictures and your text.

Edit: link is on the first page.

And a anal plug can be found in the Player room or install my Mod "Bitch Tattoo" there are plugs with tail.

That must be a Problem with your game if it worked previously and now crashed. Have you installed a new Mod, changed load order or accidentally deleted a few files. Too many missing meshes can crash the game.

Have you tried to enter the shop with console?

coc xBitchBreedingKennel

coc xBitchStoreCell

coc xBitchGarret

If you can enter one of the cells with console and see missing meshes you know what's wrong. Also check if you can enter Maeras house.

wrye bash was acting up I had to rebash and think that cause it so I did save without lovers bitch then rechecked the mod I will have to do it all over again which it no big deal as I been doing other quest game been CDT but I think it the laptop getting hot I been pushing it

All PrisonerIrons ( Change the 03 to your load order ID of LoverBitch.esp) And ring of knotting and pheromones

attachicon.gifPrisonerIrons.jpg

Edit: with console

Player.additem xxyyyyyy 1

I did not showing in inventory just the ring loverbitch is 23 in my load order went I do it said I got it but dose not show up show a purple box with the name went I try to add it Also went I try adding the ring of pheromones I get a error 

Ups sorry all the Prisoner Irons are set as non-playable.

But the rings should work I use the ring of knotting ( not sure if the pheromoners ring works)

So you must create a Cloth mod esp to get the PrisonerIrons. (or Change the Irons to playable)

Do not know if you use my Bitch Tattoo Mod, you can add the Irons to the chests.