LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

normally you do not see the slave token in the invetory ( or you change it to playable in the Lovers esm)

First enslave the NPC (Lovers slave Trader) or use a companion.

Open console, click on the companion, write in the console: additem xx00080D 1, press enter, Close console. (xx must be the load order number of Lovers with PK.esm)

Now your NPC/companion has the Dialog Option "put on this collar" if you have the collar in your inventory.

I did as instructed and the option doesn't show up still.

I'm just going to post my load order if it'll help.

1. Lovers with PK.esm

2. Lovers Creature.esm

3. Lovers with PK.esp

4. Lovers Creature.esp

5. Lovers idle anim priority.esp

6. Lovers motionsNT

7. Lovers anim objects priority.esp

8. Lovers creature sexual organs.esp

9. Lovers creature sexual organs scale.esp

10. Slofs horses base.esp

11. Slofs extra horses.esp

12. Slofs extra horses 2.esp

13. Dlc shivering isles.esp

14. Lovers orgy

15. Lovers FSE

16. Knights

17. Refscope

18. Lovers gnomercy raper.esp

19. Lovers bitch.esp

Everything else in the lovers bitch gone wild works fine as it is.

19. Loversbitch.esp

You have no Oblivion.esm :D

LoversMods load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Always at end of your load order

Lovers idle anim priority.esp 

Lovers anim objects priority.esp

----------------------

And start with

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
Lovers Creature.esm

Dlc shivering isles.esp

Then all other non Lovers Mods

Then Lovers Mods, see the example load order

You can delete the Lovers motionsNT.esp, it is empty and useless.

If you use LAPF or PK 96 you do not need the Lovers FSE.esp (outdated and integrated in the PK esp/esm)

Not sure if the Lovers gnomercy raper.esp is fine, why not use the RaperS or WappyOne's Version ?

Hope after sorting your Mods the Problem is solved.

Just downloaded oblivion again and wanted to fire up Loversbitch again and saw that you continued the work on it but now when I enter the kennel I get a lot of "wtf missing mesh" signs everywhere and all the dogs outside is just a floating penis. And no sex animation will play but I have "reinstalled" lovers pk, creature and loversbitch many times now.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Load order is:

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCfrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
VToy.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
IDKRRR_C_race.esp
Chocolate Elves.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Missing meshes! You have installed it wrong or you have not installed all files.

You need meshes-all-versions.7z and textures-all-versions.7z and Version 1.51 esp and readme.7z

And the Folders in meshes all versiions: do not put the meshes-all-Versions Folder in your meshes Folder ! copy the Folders inside that Folder in your meshes Folder. The same with the textures. And install the meshes and textures from the Version 1.51 esp and readme.7z update.

( in the next update I will make a better Folder structure )

Thanks for your help, I got textures now but still no animations...

Could it be because if I look at ini file 1106 its just:

;umid ... ƒXƒNƒŠƒvƒg‚©‚炱‚̃‚[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“‚ðŽ¯•Ê‚·‚邽‚߂̃†ƒj[ƒNƒ‚[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“ID
;         0 = –³Œø (ƒ†ƒj[ƒNƒ‚[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“ID‚ÍŽg—p‚µ‚È‚¢)
;         1`2147483647 = ƒ†ƒj[ƒNƒ‚[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“ID
;         ‘¼MOD‚ªŽg‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚郆ƒj[ƒNƒ‚[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“ID‚Æ‚Ìd•¡‚ÍŒµ‹Ö‚Å‚·
;          uaŽm‚Ì‹xŒeŠ LoverŠÖ˜AMODˆê——v‚ŃOƒO‚Á‚ÄŒ©‚‚©‚éƒy[ƒW‚É
;         Ž©ìMOD‚Ìî•ñ{Žg—p‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚郆ƒj[ƒNƒ‚[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“ID‚ð‹LÚ‚³‚¹‚Ä’¸‚­‚Æ
;         ‘¼MOD‚Æ‚ÌIDÕ“Ë‚ð”ð‚¯‚ç‚ê‚é‚ÆŽv‚¢‚Ü‚·

@nemesis8727

LoversBitchGoneWild does not add any ini files.

That is from LoversCreatures.

It appears someone or something has taken out all the useful stuff from that ini file and left you with just some commented out stuff.

Reinstall LoversCreatures perhaps?

Mem

Ye I know its the creature mod that adds these ini files but bitch modes needs them as far as I can see. Even if I re download the creature mod the ini files stay the same with error.

I reinstalled the whole game now and will just try to get each part working, starting with the Lovers and moving from there to creature and finally to bitch.

Ok I got the PK to work now but when all dick meshes is a bit strange like dragged out or something.

You mean the human dick meshes? Penis is stretched? Wrong Skeleton !

Have you installed a Body or armor/clothes Mod after LAPF ? A Mod with included Skeleton has overriddeb the LAPF Skeleton.

download and install this Skeleton  the controlable Version http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596/ (you need the first Person Skeleton: meshes\characters\_1stperson (skeleton.nif)

Then install the two LAPF Skeletons. meshes\characters\_male (skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif)

If you mean the dog dicks, I don't know what can cause Problems, never  heard of  or saw problems with dog dicks.

tlrd have you really been mounted by 20 unique Dogs ?  Press shift and mount key and you see results and values. Yes only mounting on all fours counts, no rape.

If yes leave the dog shop ( better Chorrol) and come back to chorrol ( you must hear the rumors in the City) walk to the shop and you get the update.

tlrd have you really been mounted by 20 unique Dogs ?  Press shift and mount key and you see results and values. Yes only mounting on all fours counts, no rape.

If yes leave the dog shop ( better Chorrol) and come back to chorrol ( you must hear the rumors in the City) walk to the shop and you get the update.

also using the dogshop for it wont work it has to be normal dogs not in a cage and not rape

Also, in my experience, the quest doesn't autotrigger. Iirc, I had to move into another cell (in my case, I exited the shop) in order to trigger the quest.

The trigger is being outside in Chorrol for a few seconds any time after 20+ uniques.  Not going to hear town gossip inside the shop.

No sightseeing in the Oblivion-plane.

The Daedra must attack you, hit you and you are enslaved. You wake up  in a Oblivion Tower must escape, fuck a hellhound to get back your inventory, then you must reach and take the Siegel Stone, the Tower is destroyed you are back in Cyrodiil and get a message you have a hellhound ( he is in a kennel inthe shop )

No sightseeing in the Oblivion-plane.

The Daedra must attack you, hit you and you are enslaved. You wake up  in a Oblivion Tower must escape, fuck a hellhound to get back your inventory, then you must reach and take the Siegel Stone, the Tower is destroyed you are back in Cyrodiil and get a message you have a hellhound ( he is in a kennel inthe shop )

ok thanks but in the past he hits me kills me and have to load a new save >.< ill try again

Version 1.51 BB (Better Bruno)

You need meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z and Version 1.51 BB esp and readme.7z

- CTD fix: removed the strip function because of CTDs. see the XXX marked lines in "new in Version 1.51"( if you don't like/need the playerroom and have no CTDs with Version 1.51 you can use 1.51 with the strip function)
- more playerroom ( Dog Filters cigaretts, a chest with the kennel Irons, CTD and many more )
- more pictures
To have music in the playerroom you must add your own music wav file in the folder data\Sound\fx\LoversBitch
There are only "silent voice" placeholder files in the folder. (sorry Copyright laws :( )  CTD1.wav to CTD9.wav

A lot of hidden things in the Player room and a new book and a note about Bruno. Working toilet. Have fun and Frustration to find out how the CTD switch works ( you want to make a Party, first you must prepare the room).

CTD = Crazy Tamriel Disco

Some Pictures of new stuff

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15876-loversbitch-gone-wild-151-bb/page-33?do=findComment&comment=582870

Thanks as always to WappyOne