LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Run into a rather strange issue. I can't seem to get wild companions anymore. I don't have a bitch bone when not using a store dog, and I can take dogs out and put them back in the store no problem, but knotting any kind of wild dog never results in them following. I think the issue stems from the fact that I apparently have a collie in my followers list despite not being followed by one. Is there any way to manually remove followers? 

I should also mention that it was working correctly before but is not any longer, so I doubt its an issue of mod confliction.

if you have no collie as follower and in your list it mention one  it means you have done something wrong  an update or something else

can you go back few saves and see from what point you got this collie in your list   i am sure it will give you a hint of what went wrong.

Being able to get the Bone from a kennel dog should clear out all LBGW specific follower variables, did you use MCS Orders or other such follower commands?  It might be a string of bad luck on the knotting rolls. Try console command "set xLoversBitchQuest.alwaysMakeCompanion to 1" and then go after a wild or city dog.  If it doesn't tame after the first knotting then something is wrong with the script flow.

Right After A Full Reformat Of My Hard Drive And  Reinstall My OS ... I Installed Oblivion , Updated It And Installed LAPF

And Other Lovers Mods Yet The Problem Of Dogs Not Going Into Their Cages Still Remains ?

Please Tell Why It Is Doing This ......

Load Order  [ BOSS Sorted ]

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
Streamline 3.1.esp
TCS_TinaCanineSlut.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
BisSP_RHH_2.esp
ShadderHeelsSeasonOne.esp
OWHighHeels.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
DMRA BBB R18PN Lingerie.esp
DMwardropemerged.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
BitchTattoo.esp
Weye Priory.esp
Slof's Horses Base.esp
Slof's Extra Horses.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
ATakesAll.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp 

Obse Plugins

• OBSE Version: 0.0.20.6
  • Elys_USV.dll
  • FastExit2.dll
  • NifScript.dll
  • NifSE.dll
  • OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll
  • OBSE_Elys_Uncapper.dll
  • obse_jail_fix.dll
  • OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll
  • obse_training_fix.dll
  • sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover.dll Version: 4.1.24.0
  • vipcxj_plugin_collection.dll  

Photo Of Problem

I had this problem only as I use a old save with original LoversBitch, becuse the old positoms are in the save-game. Dogs in Player kennel room and Basement are out of place.

Never had it when updating  LBGW to newer Version.

Ive Tryed Diffrent Load Orders . With And Without Unofficial Patches ...

The Only Thing I Havent Tryed Is Useing A Diffrent Race Mod As The One I Use Adds Gift Boxes Around Chorrol . Could That Conflict ? 

But Ive Used The Same Race Since Ive Used LB Yet I Never Used To Have This Problem ...

Well Even With Just Vanilla Races And Basic LAPF And LB Installed I Still Have The Same Problem ...... 

And I Followed The LAPF Install Guide And Installed Everything It Stated With A Clean Oblivion Install

Only Thing I Used Was A Vanilla Save From The Sewers And The Only Mods Installed On That Save

Are Oblivion + Unoficial Patches + SI + Unofficial Patches ...... No Other Mods .... So I Guess I Will Never

Be Able To Fix The Problem ......... The Annoying Thing Is Its Only The Dog - Cage Problem All Other

Parts Of LB Worked Perfectly .....

Being able to get the Bone from a kennel dog should clear out all LBGW specific follower variables, did you use MCS Orders or other such follower commands?  It might be a string of bad luck on the knotting rolls. Try console command "set xLoversBitchQuest.alwaysMakeCompanion to 1" and then go after a wild or city dog.  If it doesn't tame after the first knotting then something is wrong with the script flow.

That did the trick, thanks! 

Although bizzarely the collie remains in my follower list. Oh well, as long as it doesn't affect anything, not really a problem with being haunted by a ghost dog. 

Why? No you can only disable the Tanago in heat.

You get horny when you watch your Dogs and the dog get horny over time.  If you fuck your dog 3-4 times a day you never be forced to the ground. Without fucking no ability-points for the Dogs. Treat your dogs better !

Why? No you can only disable the Tanago in heat.

You get horny when you watch your Dogs and the dog get horny over time.  If you fuck your dog 3-4 times a day you never be forced to the ground. Without fucking no ability-points for the Dogs. Treat your dogs better !

My PC watch her bitch slave put on all four in no time my PC lust is maxed out she on all four the dog take turns doing them both but there a bug went another dog show up (collie) did nothing just walk around both PC and slave were down on all fours this is not the first time it happen

I'm not sure if its because of the follower I'm using, (a mage from being the archmage) the console command to give them a slave token, additem xx00080d 1 isn't working. I made sure it was the .esm number for lovers pk that i used for the console command. i could post my load order if necessary.

normally you do not see the slave token in the invetory ( or you change it to playable in the Lovers esm)

First enslave  the NPC (Lovers slave Trader) or use a companion.

Open console, click on the companion, write in the console: additem xx00080D 1, press enter, Close console. (xx must be the load order number of Lovers with PK.esm)
Now your NPC/companion has the Dialog Option "put on this collar" if you have the collar in your inventory.