LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

I've just updated to 1.5b and I think all the textures are missing. Everything this mod adds is replaced by a large yellow square and an exclamation mark, even the dog shop in chorrol. I went back and loaded several earlier saves I have, including one I made before any mods at all were added. I've been using mods and updating them for a while, so I don't think it's a stupid mistake on my part.

Ā 

Does anyone know why I'm encountering this problem?

read Download Page !!

You need meshes-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z, and Version 1.5b esp and readme.7z

Ā 

Perhaps you uninstalled your old LB OMod (with all meshes and textures) and installed only theĀ Ā 1.5b esp and update meshes and textures.

No, I have all of the required files. I uninstalled a 1.3 something and installed 1.5b with the 3 files. The dog shop building in Chorrol isn't there, it's just a free standing door and three big exclamation marks, and the game CTDs if I try to enter. Maera's house is accessible, but all the pictures are missing, and again exclamation marks.

I checked theĀ Folders, all inside.

Rena's store: meshes\Architecture\chorrol\chorrolhousemiddle09bitch.nif

Do you have it in your Oblivion data Folder?

If not, install the meshes and textures again. You must copy the subfoldersĀ of the "meshes-all-Versions" Folder in your meshes Folder. (do not copy the "meshes-all-Versions" in your data Folder.)

The same with the "textures-all-Versions" Folder, copy the subfolders in your textures Folder.

Ā 

If you update from a 1.31 Version you also need Version 1.4b update if you have V1.31.7z

If you update a older Version (1.3) you must download meshes-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z and Version 1.5b esp and readme.7z

I love what you've done with this mod and I have a question. I want to try Wappyone's quest but was wondering about it. Is it started by 20 mountings or by getting mounted by 20 actual diff. dogs? Also how do you characterize unique? Can it be various dogs you find all over or by the ones you use codes to put into the game? Thx for any info. Btw i love the extreme pics you put all over.

I love what you've done with this mod and I have a question. I want to try Wappyone's quest but was wondering about it. Is it started by 20 mountings or by getting mounted by 20 actual diff. dogs? Also how do you characterize unique? Can it be various dogs you find all over or by the ones you use codes to put into the game? Thx for any info. Btw i love the extreme pics you put all over.

Ā 

20 actual different dogs. Progress is listed in your menu Shift+allfours key. Unique is by an individual dog.Ā  If a town has 3 collies in it, all 3 will count once.Ā  Every Wolf / Timer Wolf met in the wild counts.

That is not normal. Reward Dogs/wolves should be in their kennel. And if you have a active dog and buy a new one he should also placed in the kennel.

Ā And when you activate the kennel and choose "return to kennel" your active or free dog shouldĀ be placed in the kennel.

If you are traveling and send your dog home he is waiting in the middle of the kennel room. You must use the kennel "return to kennel" (because you have no Bitch bone and can't give him commands).

After Useing The Return To Kennel Command They Just Sit Outside The Door ?

Ā 

I Have Added My Load Order Maybe Theres Something I Havent Seen Or Noticed With It .....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
CCC.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
xeosp++.esp
TCS_TinaCanineSlut.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
SummonChest_v2.1.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
OWHighHeels.esp
Weye Priory OTT XXX.esp
HSValentines2013.esp
DMRA BBB R18PN Lingerie.esp
Ladys All.esp
DMwardropemerged.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
HWDresses.esp
HWDressesDMRA.esp
xLoversMaternityDresses.esp
Hentai DMRA Collection.esp
HentaiSummerFestaRELOADED.esp
Nephenee13 DMRA Collection.esp
ANBMiniMicroBikini.esp
Ravens Assassins.esp
BitchTattoo.esp
Slower Walk Speed.esp
Slof's Horses Base.esp
Slof's Extra Horses.esp
TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAphrodisia.esp
LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
ATakesAll.esp
SetBody.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Real_Mannequin.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Streamline 3.1.esp

Ā 

Load order seems fine.

Lovers with PK Extender causes problems withĀ some mods but I do not think it makes trouble with LB.

LoversFSE.esp ??? You do not use LAPF or PK rev96 Version?Ā  Both Mods do not need/have the LoversFSE.esp

Ā 

Do not know why your Dogs do not want to be in the Kennels. Freedom-loving Dogs !