LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

badbat is right, I just want to know if there will be an update but not when. Of course an update today would be great :D . I would like to help but i am not a good modder. Just an Idea , maybe you can make a dog shop just for the player or a dog disco. A kennel for player homes would be also awsome. P.S Sorry if my English is totaly wrong its not my motherlangauge :)

I mean something like a "Imperial Dog Disco" oder " Dog Resort" wehre you have all things you can imagine ( a bath for dogs, bdsm games, a dog vs girl arena). The best would be a own island where you can build all this alone ( the same way you upgrade your house). Of course this just a dream, but everything is possible.

I mean something like a "Imperial Dog Disco" oder " Dog Resort" wehre you have all things you can imagine ( a bath for dogs, bdsm games, a dog vs girl arena). The best would be a own island where you can build all this alone ( the same way you upgrade your house). Of course this just a dream, but everything is possible.

sounds like to much work >.< but a good idea

sounds like to much work >.< but a good idea

Bulding a whole island, yeah, that seems a bit too much...filling one house/room with enough details to make it feel real is tedious work, I can say as much, thoguh the last time I tried that was in Morrowind-times.

But maybe, what I could really see eventually as a addition/continuation of the mod would be some kind of sex-club with doggy-action on the stage. There already is something like that included in the Blackmail-Mod by galgat, which is really cool, but sadly can only be done once by the player, and after that it loses a bit of the thrill...a club where you could watch and/or participate in the action on stage while the crowd is cheering/commenting on what's going on would be rather cool...

Tthough I am still hoping that galgat will continue his Plugins like Blackmail and have something like that implemented there too, but hey, why not trying to plant the seed of this idea on multiple fields around the LL ^^...I am naughty and manipulating, I know...

Yeah i know much work, but it is just an idea. A whole island would also be to unlore. A little dog temple ( templeprostituion :D ) in the mountains near chorrol would be awesome. The problem is that I have so many ideas but not the skill to make them real.

Fejeena - just wanted to thank you for the revisions you've done with this mod (and Wappy, too!

Until installing your version, I've always had issues with what I believe is that some dogs had penises and some didn't, and some sort of scripting issue, leading to crashes.  The 1.51 most recent (well as of 4 days ago or so) version is the first time I've used yours, and it's the first time in a long time that I get no crashes when dogs are around.

So thank you!

I cannot tell you - I literally have no words - to describe how happy I am that this mod is still being updated. Even as I revisit Morrowind and have my binges of Skryim, I seem to keep returning to Oblivion, and when I'm not re-discovering Oblivion, I'm fucking kennels full of dogs, lmao! Thank you all so much for all your work. It means more than you might think for a pervert like me, hah.

Just a quick question:

Anyone else ever have their entire computer keyboard lock up on the dialog screen right after the first bitch training at Maera's place? At the point where Maer says: "good bitch" and the 2 choices are "thank you..?" and "bark".  The only thing I can do is highlight an answer, and use the ESC key to bring up the game menu.

Edited:  moving to the tech support thread.  Still a problem with lockup, so...

edit 2: I found a solution... the arrow keys worked - up and down arrow switched between the two answers, the left and right arrow keys activated the answer so I could progress!? :s  :)

No, but there is the Spoiler at page 1 ( Some cheats and tip. And quests and things you can do.) and a Link to the Player room secrets (Player room Pictures and things you can do/activate in the Player room.). This Mod needs no walkthough, all tasks follow one another . There is only one quest (the Oblivion quest) that's "hard" to find, walk to the Kvatch Camp and you will get a new quest/quest entry.