LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

windpl: Take some companions and slaves in the Player kennel room. Look behind the throne and press the Switch.

No new dialogs, you need Mods like MCS (Mad Companionship Spells)  to "invite" NPCs in the kennel room.

Or hit some guards and flee in the kennel room, if the guards are also in the room press the Switch. :D

Menu:press left Shift and Player mount key.

ae6b9 see post 509 and 510. Sort your load order.

That is in basic what I wanted to edit but old attraction system couldn't handle it.

Good stuff :D

Dee383 - you really should use a key that is NOT used by Oblivion already.   Try using a different key than "F".

Lostalpha - show us you load order.  99% of issues like this are due to a bad load order.

I Always Personalise My Keys And For Many Years My Oblivion Has Not Used The F Key .....

ok heres my load order

LoversCreature.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
Oblivion.esm
Toaster Says Share v3.esm
Knights.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
wsViolator.esp
BWs Argonian Hair.esp
RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp
Toaster Says Share Faction Recruitment.esp
Slof's Playable Xivilai.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversTrueCrime.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
LoversGalgatBeastRape.esp
LoversHooker.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBrute.esp
LoversBitch.esp

Lostalpha why do you not look at the example load order ?

And how can your game start ? esm files above Oblivion.esm ?

just quick sorting, do not know if all is fine but better as your load order. try it.

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp

RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Knights.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversBrute.esp

LoversHooker.esp

wsViolator.esp

BWs Argonian Hair.esp

Mumin wasn't it the same in the old Versions? ?

Mumin you are right there is a Problem, the "stop LoversHooker" no longer works. NPCs talk to my Player while on all fours (because I am in walk Modus)

Will be fixed soon.

EDIT: walk after sex was also in the older Versions.

But the "on all fours" System is changed so the "stop loversHooker NPCs" is not working any more. (Was added in Hooker Version 2.5 and 2.51)

windpl: Take some companions and slaves in the Player kennel room. Look behind the throne and press the Switch.

No new dialogs, you need Mods like MCS (Mad Companionship Spells)  to "invite" NPCs in the kennel room.

Or hit some guards and flee in the kennel room, if the guards are also in the room press the Switch. :D

Menu:press left Shift and Player mount key.

You just gave me a crazy idea :D

Lostalpha why do you not look at the example load order ?

And how can your game start ? esm files above Oblivion.esm ?

just quick sorting, do not know if all is fine but better as your load order. try it.

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Knights.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversBrute.esp

LoversHooker.esp

wsViolator.esp

BWs Argonian Hair.esp

Mumin wasn't it the same in the old Versions? ?

ok that has done it thanks for the help ^^ and sorry if my load order confused you i dont know how it did that but eh at least its fixed :lol:

Here's my load order. I'm not really sure whats wrong with it. Looking at the list it seems alright, other than a few that aren't on there.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Chanpon.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Soqui Race.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

SetBody.esp

Tavern-Goers 2.esp

TalosBridgeGateHouse.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

BitchTattoo.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversStripper.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LSTaddonInH.esp

LoversSituations.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

x117race.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Seem Ok  But try to sort it like this

Oblivion.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
Chanpon.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Tavern-Goers 2.esp
TalosBridgeGateHouse.esp

BitchTattoo.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversStripper.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonInH.esp
LoversSituations.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp

SetBody.esp

Soqui Race.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
x117race.esp
Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp

And had you deactivated all Lovers Mod before you create your Bashed Patch ?

Seem Ok  But try to sort it like this

Oblivion.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Chanpon.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Tavern-Goers 2.esp

TalosBridgeGateHouse.esp

BitchTattoo.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversStripper.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LSTaddonInH.esp

LoversSituations.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

SetBody.esp

Soqui Race.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

x117race.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

And had you deactivated all Lovers Mod before you create your Bashed Patch ?

It didn't work. I didn't have any lovers mods when I made the Bashed Patch.

It's not a really big deal though. Right now I'm using a mod that gets rid of the popups, but it is a little annoying.

Version 1.5a

- Fix for LoversHooker not recognizing new all fours method. ! you can not stop NPCs who already want to talk to you by get in all fours position.
- Each mounting will increase your canine's disposition towards you if not max.
- New knotting messages during rapes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have Version 1.5 you must only install the new 1.5a esp.

Finally Got 1.5 To Work And Now Another Problem When I Mate With A Wild Canine If I Knot With It And He Leaves Me A Bone I Get A Popup Message Saying

That He Left Me A Bone Maybe I Should Take Him With Me ... But The Problem Is Now With This Version I Cant Get Rid Of The Popup Message ....

Aha.  That I believe I can fix.  Odd that it doesn't happen to fejeena or myself but I think I see leftover code in the old mount system for it.  Next time that happens, try bringing up the console and issuing the command "Enablecontrol 4" and see if that fixes it?   Sorry you seem to be having such troubles.

Minor bug:

When I stand up after being mounted by a dog, my char is always walking regardless whether she was walking or running before getting down on all fours. A little annoying.

I'm pretty sure this was deliberate, by putting you to walk when you go down, it limits your movement speed. Player Slave Encounters doesn't use something like that for its dog slave quest and while on all fours you can crawl around at the speed of sound.

Would be nice for it to remember how it was set before you got down and reset it to that when you got back up though.

It's been a long time since I've played LoversBitch.  I like the revesions you've made, fejeena.  Some things I noticed:  the door to the basement in the dog shop doesn't make any sound.  Neither do the cell doors in basement.  It's eerily silent.

A question:  will I screw up anything if I set the dog companions to essential before they are fully trained (like, as soon as I get them)?  I believe can do that with spell.  The last time I played this mod I tried keeping the Mutt as a companion and he kept dying from combat - too fragile.  It was so bad I just routinely left him outside ruins, caves, and kept him from any combat until he had mounted my character enough times for the mod to make him essential.  My character is level 22 and I was hoping to make the first dog companios essential so I don't have to worry about him dying as I close obvilion gates and plunder ruins.

Oh, do the kennel iron options do anything at all for male PCs?   I thought I'd see the setting used for the initial training sequence in the basement.  Does it not activate then?  It this setting only for other NPCs I convince to work at the dog shop?  I admit I'm not even sure when the kennel irons setting is supposed to function.  I also don't know what the default irons are supposed to be (something like PSE's wrist and ankel shackels?) and if they are supposed to be compatible with male actors.  The others I (except for remove clothing) I would guess are only for females.

Finally Got 1.5 To Work And Now Another Problem When I Mate With A Wild Canine If I Knot With It And He Leaves Me A Bone I Get A Popup Message Saying

That He Left Me A Bone Maybe I Should Take Him With Me ... But The Problem Is Now With This Version I Cant Get Rid Of The Popup Message ....

That happened to me yesterday when i was testing the "party" switch on the player's kennel room. For some reason i had to go to the main menu and the mouse didn't work!

So to check the option i had to use the directional buttons on the keyboard and then i pressed enter to exit the menu :D

That happened to me yesterday when i was testing the "party" switch on the player's kennel room. For some reason i had to go to the main menu and the mouse didn't work!

So to check the option i had to use the directional buttons on the keyboard and then i pressed enter to exit the menu :D

The party never stops! :)

The inactive mouse cursor for popups while on all fours is fixed in 1.5b, coming later today barring any other issues showing up. Also will remember if you were in run mode before dropping and restore it after.

Isn't it the normal BravilUnderground active slave Problem?

The last slave you tell "follow me" is your active slave. So if you get a new slave and tell him "follow me" he is your active slave and he has no BitchCollar so mount key does not work. Tell your slave with the Bitch collar "follow me" and try the mount key.

Hope that is the solution, must test it myself.

Edit:

I tested it, no problem in my game, the slave can be the active or not, "follow me" or "wait here", the slave mount key always works.

Edit2: I also tried it with two slaves, one with collar, and enslaved  a third slave. Slave mount key still works.

Have you tried: Take the collar and give it to him again ? maybe that works in your game.