LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

The last update is only 3 weeks old.

Fist I must update my (pivate) crowningIsle no MBP patch, then start with the BravilUnderground addon update. 

And OBSE21 isn't beta anymore, so I don't know if WappyOne rework the Mount System.

The next update will be released before Christmas 2014. ;)

sooo you won't be working on BitchBB for a while then? Hmmmmm.....

Maybe I could help a little further by laying the groundwork while you work on your other stuff. Nothing too much, just doing the merge and importing the Kennel/Consent scripts from UO over. 

I have a question though: In regards to the shivering temple kennels, do you plan on populating them purely with "strange" dogs, or a mix between strange ones and regular ones? Also, do you think it better that the kennels be 1 cell (like the BB version of Brena's Shop) or 2 Cells (like in UO?) If we're only doing "strange" dogs for the Shivering temple, It should be fine for one cell. If you're planning on doing both though it might be better go with two to reduce lag.

Let me just say: The ideas written down by rylassin sound pretty amazing and a cool add-on to the current mod. So I guess I am not the only one who might

really welcome if those were implement sooner or later (well, of course I'd take sooner, but would be content with later, rather then with never... :huh:)

In the meantime I'll push my personal political agenda to strip modders worldwide of their human rights so their creativity can be put to use for the benefit of the whole world 24h a day...preferrably chained to computers in dark damp dungeons...that's what player slave encounters made of me!!!! :wacko:

Actually, I've already done some of it already (Sorry... couldn't help myself. Old habits die hard I guess.) If you want the files, else I could just post them here.

So far:

- Merged the Shivering Temple (still empty since I have no idea on what you plan on doing with it in terms of dogs and occupants and the like.) And redecorated it with the newer pictures.

- Successfully reintroduced the "Rekennel" scripts from UO.

- Successfully reintroduced the mechanisms which allow the occupants to enjoy themselves after a certain amount of mounts (depending on the dog.)

- Organized folders in the archive to include the (necessary) UO shivering temple meshes and textures.

I could release what I have here or keep working on it. Or stop and wait. Your call, Fejeena.

Help I have no plans till now. Have not watched the old Temple.

What was the rekennel Thing ? Dogs back in the Kennels ? My Dogs are never out of the kennel.

"Successfully reintroduced the mechanisms which allow the occupants to enjoy themselves after a certain amount of mounts (depending on the dog.)"

All the NPCs you send in the Kennels know what they are doing, you have previously asked them.

I will make no changes in Rena's kennel room.

My CrowningIsle no MBP patch is ready, now BravilUnderground addon. Then I'll take care of LB.

Basically my only question with the Shivering Temple is this: Do you want to restrict the Shivering Temple Kennels to just the "strange" dogs, or have a mix of "normal" dogs and "Strange" Dogs.  Personally I'd recommend the former (since it keeps with the whole SI theme a bit better and that way it can be a counterballance to Rena's Shop which only has the normal dogs), but that's just me.

Rekennel thing = No, it has nothing to do with the dogs. It actually has to do with the people that you get to fill the kennels:

If a person is in one kennel, you could rekennel them to another. IE if you have person in the wolf kennel but wanted them to fuck the collie, you could rekennel the person and after the wolf was done they'd be moved to the kennel, provided it wasn't occupied already.

As for the enjoyment thing... Hmmm maybe then I should just make it so it's 100% consensual then? (as of right now it's the opposite: 100% rape the other time. In UO it would start off with rape. Then after a certain amount of times they'd (or you'd) stop counting it as rape and start counting it as enjoyment. How long untill the "threshold" was reached depended on the dogs: With collies it was right away, with the wolf it took a while longer.) The way I always thought (in context of the original) is that you were tricking them. IE they thought they were getting into one thing.

Though 100% would make more sense. With possible exception to the bloodhound.  Especially since it'll likely be this way on the shivering isles. 

Edit: Actually, best idea: New setting on the sack menu that lets you choose "immersive", "always rape (lbitch default)", or "always consent". That way people can select what they want. Will include that once I reupload my LoversbitchBBUO version.

As for Rena's Kenneling room: Don't worry. other than adding the forementioned rekenneling feature (which is a script change), I made no changes to Rena's Kenneling room. Or anything else besides the Shivering Temple.

Okay here's what I have so far. 

CHANGES:

• A few things from UO added
    •  Ability to "Rekennel"  (move people currently one kennel to another) added. Seriously, this handy little feature is pretty much what started UO in the first place.
    •  Instead of counting as rape 100% of the time, there is now a certain "threshhold" for you and NPCs (you have a lower one than the NPCs) in which you will begin to enjoy it. Example: The first two times an NPC fucks a collie it'll be rape. AFter that however they'll enjoy it. This differs from dog to dog, but carries across from them (example, if you fucked the wolf 6 times and go to the collie, you'll be over the threshhold even if it's your first time fucking the collie.)
      • You can switch this feature between 3 modes: Immersive (The Above. This is default), always consentual, and always rape; by means of the settings sack on Rena's desk.
    •  Shivering Isles temple from UO added. Kinda. Right now it's fully furnished but unoccupied, since Fejeena (And I) are unsure of what to do with it in terms of occupants and kennels. But in the future it'll be home to a doggie sex cult that will provide much the same function as Rena's Dog Shop (but minus the actual shop part) for the Shivering isles (see my idea post for more details.) In the mean time, for those of you who haven't played my UO consider it a preview. 

Is there a practical use to distinguish between rape and normal sex? Only different dialogs during and after sex.

More running scripts more possible Problems. I will probably not use it.

The rekennel is ok.

But this year no LB !

Is there a practical use to distinguish between rape and normal sex? Only different dialogs during and after sex.

More running scripts more possible Problems. I will probably not use it.

The rekennel is ok.

But this year no LB !

Well, and the noises they make. ANd I think on the player side there is (IE PK Extender and Aphrodisia act differently depending on weither its rape or not.) but otherwise not really. More an immersion thing than anything.

As for it to being another running script causing problem... Not really. It's just a very minor alteration to the kennel door script (Which I'm already altering anyway to bring the rekennel feature.) so there's really no reason not to have it.

Okay. I could just finish up populating the Shivering Temple then before handing back to you. I think putting like 3 cult members maybe some occasional visitors (non vanilla), stocking the dogs, putting back in the voyeurs (again, shivering temple only) and laying some basic groundwork for the show (sadly I lack the knowledge to actually script the show. But I could put in the dialogues and quest objects and stages and such.) I'm just not sure if you plan on introducing your own char to the shivering temple as it's host (like in UO) or something else, but I suppose it matters little either way since I could just introduce a generic "cult leader" which can be swapped out later on.

Still haven't told me weither you'd rather Shivering's Kennels should be Strange-Only dogs or mix of both?

Hey I don't know if I use the temple in the next update. And first I want to check the Temple, perhaps some changes, smaller kennel room (only one kennel room). So till now I can't tell you anything. OK only SI Dogs in SI are ok. And the Golden Bitch.

First BravilUnderground addon !!!!!!  Ask me after the release.

As of right now (in the link above), there are 2 kennel rooms 6 cells each (Which was the way I had it in UO). So we can reduce it down to 1 Room with 8 Cells?

Here's what I had in mind for line up:

- Rune dog
- Hellhound (maybe I should restore this to the UO version too? Looked a lot better IMO)

- Order Dog
- WOlf Statue

- Spectral Wolf
- Skinned Hound

- Madness Dog
- Amber Dog
(Put those two at the end so they can sit next to the sheogorath bust)

In LC 3.0 you will be able to restrict chosen animations to only happen during rape, only happen during consensual, or either.  Have that working right now for me.  In my client all the oral/missionary/held underneath animations occur only during consensual mountings, the MotionNT animation occurs only during rapes, and the rest doggy-style can happen either.

Ok rylasasin I have looked in the esp, the old temple.

Only one kennel room, 8 Kennels.

The Wolf statue, Spectral Wolf  and the Rune dog I want to have for other quests/Locations.

Hellhound ? not sure. Why not a different hellhound (the normal mesh for the Oblivion dog and the "Special" mesh for the SI hellhound )

- Order Dog
- Hellhound
- Skinned Hound 3x is the most common dog (perhaps I make different textures, more bloody, more rotten)
- Madness Dog
- Amber Dog 2x because the temple is in Mania

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay. I could just finish up populating the Shivering Temple then before handing back to you. I think putting like 3 cult members maybe some occasional visitors (non vanilla), stocking the dogs, putting back in the voyeurs (again, shivering temple only) and laying some basic groundwork for the show (sadly I lack the knowledge to actually script the show. But I could put in the dialogues and quest objects and stages and such.) I'm just not sure if you plan on introducing your own char to the shivering temple as it's host (like in UO) or something else, but I suppose it matters little either way since I could just introduce a generic "cult leader" which can be swapped out later on."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 cult members are enough and the Golden Bitch(for Service and/or dog Show. Short daily Show at 10PM or 11PM( after shop closing time so there could be some vanilla NPCs in the temple), more Shows 3 times the week only if the Player found NPCs for the kennels)

Edit: one cult member should be "guarding" the kennel room, another and GoldenBitch are at the bar or walking through the main room (serve the guests) and the Leader is the most time near the entrance, welcomes the guests.

Visitors and Voyeurs: not with Level List (with clothes, wigs,...) Create 10-12 NPCs with names (SI is small, not so many People, and the Player should meet the same visitors again) in the time after midnight and early morning only 1-2 visitors. During "rush hour" 6-7 NPC. So there is enough variety.
And vanilla visitors: do not use any quest NPCs( Change daily AI), like the dog owner and the following Khajiit. Use e.g. shop owners after closing time, and in the Mania tawern are 2 (or 3 ?) NPCs.

small Quest:  The player must complete several Shows before he can buy SI Dogs (unlocked in Renas shop), more Shows more buyable Dogs (e.g. 5 Shows = Skinned Hound, 10 shows = Order Dog, 15 Shows = Madness Dog, 20 Shows = Amber Dog ( the hellhound is not for sale. unique, perhaps a present from Sheogarath to the temple). The Player or his/her slave must do the Shows, the NPCs in the Kennels are for making Money.

Okay, I just got done re-implementing the door and recruitment scripts for SI. Should have a new ESP for you in just a bit as soon as I can confirm that recruiting on SI and kennel payment is working.

Kinda do have the question the kennel roster though. I find 3 Skinned hounds to be rather excessive (especially, as you said, this is Mania, and Skinned Hounds are more Dementia territory.) plus I'd suggest against having more than 1 kind of dog per cage (especially since the chorrol shop manages to not have any repeat dogs) But that's just my suggestion.

Plus there's the Teddy Dog which would fit right in with Mania.

Oh well, In the next ESP I'll just leave the roster as it currently is and let you handle it.  Basic idea of what i'm doing is so you have something to work with by the time you're done with BravilUnderground addon and get back to LB. Like now, you won't have to worry about making the kennels work again since I already did that.

I know the Hellhound in UO used Slof's version and basically it made it more oblivion-like. Then again I could just offer that as a separate optional mesh/texture replacer. 

Thing with the show is, I don't think I could actually script it (not really skilled enough on the scripting stage.) And I think that's where I got stuck in UO too. I can however prepare it. The Quest/Dialogue/Items and the like. Though I probably won't even get that far before you get done with the BravilUnderground addon/January.

No only 1 dog in each kennel

- Order Dog
- Hellhound
- Skinned Hound 3x
- Madness Dog
- Amber Dog 2x
= 8 Dogs 8 Kennels

Ok the skinned dog are more in Dementia but the "doghunters" will not only hunt in Mania, and I don't think that the Dementia People get angry if someone caught Skinned Dogs.
You can use 2 skinned dog and 2 Order or Madness Dogs. ( please not the Teddy dog)
And why not two different hellhounds (not a mesh/texture replacer), just copy the hellhound, new Name/ID and change the mesh path.

Hope WappyOne can help with the Show script ( when he is not busy with LoversCreatures3 )

No I meant more than one KIND of dog in the kennel as a whole. Like in the shop there's one kind of dog in kennel, one kind of dog in another, and so on.   There isn't 2x wolf or 3x "dog" (like in the old version).

And I don't mean to be insulting, but I must protest: having to use the same dog twice let along three times just seems a cop-out. :-/. Especially since the shivering temple is supposed to be a display of the different "weird" dogs rather than just a collection of the same few kinds. Sorry, but I'm just really opposed to this idea of having repeat dogs. especially here. Kinda ruins the whole entire point of the Shivering Temple.

I mean if that's the case we might as well pad it out with mundane dogs (1x collie, 1x german shephard, and 1x doberman. It's far better than having 3 of the same kind of dog.) 

Or if you're going insist on only having 5 kinds of dogs (maybe a 6th), why even have 8 kennels at all? you might as well only have 6 kennels if you're going to fill them with the same kind of dog.

I guess statute and ghost dog doesn't make a whole lot of sense there. But here's the way I had figured it:

1&2: Hellhound and Rune dog (Maybe just a different kind of one). Row theme: Mystic Dogs

3&4: Statue and order dogs: Row theme: Mineral dogs (Honestly how hard is it to animate a statue? Especially if they could animate Amber and Madness.)

5&6: Ghost hound and Skinned hound. Row theme: Undead Dogs. They're kinda along the same theme.

7&8: Madness and Amber dog. Row theme: Shivering Isles dogs.

See? No repeat dogs. No sticking the same kind of dog into two kennels. Each "row" has a certain theme going on.

My reasoning (as it was for UO) was that not all players are going to actually do the bitch quests. Example: Mine. Some of us actually do play as males after all ;).  But some still want to see bitches get fucked by these "weird dogs".  Or for those who do want to do the quests, a way to "try before you buy" sort of deal. (Since you don't get to own them.)
Seriously. It was pretty much the whole reasoning behind recruiting people for the kennels in the first place.

Aaaaaanyway, on the good note: The kennel and recruitment scripts for the shivering temple works properly.

The Wolf Statue I want for the wolf temple in the horny wolf cave.

The Teddy , ghost and rune Dogs for other quests.

Then better only 6 Kennels

Hellhound with new mesh, Skinned Hound, Order, Madness and Amber dog and the 8th a new Skinned hound (new texture more rotten or fresh skinned).

It is a temple no shop so they must not have only different Dogs. But ok 6 Kennels.

And with LBGW you can play as male and all quests (except of the Oblivion quest ) can be done by your slave.

actually I think I might have found a way to insert an option to have both switchable (Shivering cages Fejeena version (default) or Ryl version (my proposal).)

It'll take a little effort, but less than having to reduce it down to 6 cages. Plus everyone's happy that way.

Options and Compromises FTW

?? Why do you ask what I want ? If I tell you what I want in my Mod you say "No in UO it was .... "

And now you make your own changes.  It's nice you want to help, and if you make suggestions.

But if I tell you what I want do It or or let it be and reactivate your UO Mod.

We tried it together once, until I have ended the cooperation.

Sorry this is my mod/Version of LoversBitch.

I prefer 8 Kennels with

- Order Dog
- Hellhound with new mesh
- Skinned Hound 3x
- Madness Dog
- Amber Dog 2x

You have the Option to make only 6 Kennels with
Hellhound with new mesh, 2x Skinned Hound, Order, Madness and Amber dog

Help or reactivate your UO Mod.

I'm going to take this argument to PM before it floods the topic further. However, before you respond to it I suggest you look at this latest esp. I think you'll find it solves our little... disagreement very nicely. Seriously, I would have just done this sooner if I thought I could pull it off. 

For everyone else: new ESP.

Changes:

• Shivering Temple Kennels are now stocked and functioning. They operate in exactly the same way as they do in Renas shop: Activate the kennels and you get fucked by the dog in the kennels. You can also recruit people from the shivering isles to fill the kennels (However, it will only work if you ask a mortal manic. Attempting to ask any of the guards or asking the demented will result in them telling you to bugger off. ... Unless you're sheogorath. Then you can recruit anyone on the isles.
    • The Loadout is the following (in order of cells 1-8):
      1. Hellhound
      2. Amber Dog
      3. Order Dog
      4. Skinned Hound
      5. Skinned Hound
      6. Skinned Hound
      7. Madness Dog
      8. Amber Dog
    • However, if you're like me and don't like this loadout, you can change it via an option in the settings sack.  Doing so will change Cells 2, 4, and 6. However, it will not let you do this if any of these cells are currently occupied with a bitch. This will not affect the Shop's loadout however, only the temple's.
  • Added Cult Leader with some basic stuff. He acts pretty much like Rena does in the shop (except he won't sell dogs).
  • Bitches in the kennel will eventually start to enjoy their job (changing sex type from rape->Consensual) after a certain threshold. This threshold depends on the dog (IE bitches fucking collies will enjoy it after 2 fucks. Bitches fucking German Shephards will enjoy it after 6. The bloodhound will take over 100. ETC.) but it transfers from dog to dog (IE if a bitch reaches the threshold for the wolf then fucks a collie, she'll enjoy the collie rather than having to take 2 times for it.). Note this only applies to the Shop, not the Shivering Temple (there they always enjoy it.)
  • started laying some minor groundwork for the show. Right now it's just a button that turns off the lights and turns on some stage lights, but I'm getting there.
  • Added two new menu options to the Settings sack
    • First concerns the aforementioned rape->consent threshold. Switch between threshold mode (default), always rape (loversbitch default) or always consensual.
    • The second concerns the kennels in the Shivering Temple. As mentioned, it changes the dogs in 2, 4, and 6 to something else. You can always switch back to the default mode however if that is your preference. Keep in mind if any of these cells are occupied, you'll have to release or rekennel your bitch(es) to kennels 1,3,5,7,or 8 before you can switch

You force yourself too much in my Mod.

I do it like I like it. The SI Temple is yours. I created the main hall I will use it and create my own kennel room (if I ever made a SI quest,shop or temple if I have the time and I like to do it)

END