LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Since you told me that the rank "Canine Slut" wasn't achievable, I tried SetFactionRank xx0232D9 2 on a townie that had annoyed me in the past... It didn't alter her ai, so I used player.SetFactionRank xx0232D9 2 on my character.   The results were fine as the rank Canine Slut didn't seem to alter my character.  (There may have been some small affect on how quickly my character's lust rises but I didn't pay enough attention before to know for sure.)

BTW thanks for all you 3 do!   I'm just posting this comment as I figure I'm not the only OCD person on the planet who prefers to see next rank "none"...

Load order seems fine.

Lovers with PK Extender causes problems with some mods but I do not think it makes trouble with LB.

LoversFSE.esp ??? You do not use LAPF or PK rev96 Version?  Both Mods do not need/have the LoversFSE.esp

Do not know why your Dogs do not want to be in the Kennels. Freedom-loving Dogs !

I Just Used The Console Commands To Unlock All Other Dogs ... Now The Dogs & Werewolfs On The Left Side As You Go Thought

The Kennel Door Wont Stay In Their Cages And When They Do They Are In The Wrong Cage But Most Off The Time They Sit Infront

Of Their Cages And Dont Seem To Wander Around.... But The Dogs On The Right Side Stay In Their Own Cage How They Suppose To ?

What are you doing with your game?  Are you playing a charater that used the original LB or my old "useless LB Mod"? With such a charater/save you could have wrong placed doors and Dogs, because the old positions are in the save game.

Have you made a clean save as you switched from original LB ( or useless LB or LoversBitch .05b.03UO Unofficial Continuation ) to LB gone wild?

If you starts LBGW with a clean save all doors and Dogs are in place.

Test it with a new game/character and see if the doors and Dogs are in place. ( And they will be in place ! )

Just Started A New Game And I Still Have The Same Problem With The Dogs And Their Kennels .....  Cant Seem To Work Out Why ?

I Also Removed A Few Mods To See If That Made A Diffrence And It Hasnt ......

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
xeosp++.esp
TCS_TinaCanineSlut.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
SummonChest_v2.1.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
Weye Priory OTT XXX.esp
HSValentines2013.esp
DMRA BBB R18PN Lingerie.esp
Ladys All.esp
OWHighHeels.esp
DMwardropemerged.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
HWDresses.esp
HWDressesDMRA.esp
xLoversMaternityDresses.esp
Hentai DMRA Collection.esp
HentaiSummerFestaRELOADED.esp
Nephenee13 DMRA Collection.esp
ANBMiniMicroBikini.esp
Ravens Assassins.esp
BitchTattoo.esp
Slower Walk Speed.esp
Slof's Horses Base.esp
Slof's Extra Horses.esp
LoversAphrodisia.esp
LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
Lootable Captain Renault.esp
ATakesAll.esp
SetBody.esp
Real_Mannequin.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Streamline 3.1.esp 

Version 1.51

Player room in the store garret, available after the Chorrol nasty rumors quest. 7 loading sreens. Script improvements by WapppyOne. New setting available "All Fours Strip".  New ranks after mounted by 50 unique Dogs ( Rena sells two new Dogs ), and after mounted by 100 unique Dogs ( Rena sells two new Dogs ).

One changed Picture

post-3205-0-04304600-1381577919_thumb.jpg

Pictures of the Player room see post 573. The dog sex Pictures in the Player room are "permanent", not toggled with the extreme mode Setting. If you do not like the Pictures choose another Player house / house mod.

Is there any way to change mount key? I already set it to "v" but now it didn't work (after I accidently press it on CoH werewolf form), pressing shift+v didn't work either...

Smooth!

You can fix it through the console.  "player.removeitem xx022c03 1", close console to allow game to advance at least one frame, then re-open console "player.additem xx022c03 1".  Replace xx with load order of LBGW.  You'll be prompted to re-assign the key.  Player's current lust level will be lost, but nothing else should be affected.

Is there any way to change mount key? I already set it to "v" but now it didn't work (after I accidently press it on CoH werewolf form), pressing shift+v didn't work either...

Smooth!

You can fix it through the console.  "player.removeitem xx022c03 1", close console to allow game to advance at least one frame, then re-open console "player.additem xx022c03 1".  Replace xx with load order of LBGW.  You'll be prompted to re-assign the key.  Player's current lust level will be lost, but nothing else should be affected.

sweet!! that works, thanks..

but I found something weird, I don't know if that fix has something to do with this,

It seems I found 3 dog in one cage, looks like they just crossing into the other cage, and its dead(or unconscious)???

Edit : 4 dogs in 1 cage...

post-81114-0-61886900-1381661173_thumb.jpg

but I found something weird, I don't know if that fix has something to do with this,

It seems I found 3 dog in one cage, looks like they just crossing into the other cage, and its dead(or unconscious)???

Edit : 4 dogs in 1 cage...

Wouldn't be caused by removing/readding that token as it doesn't control anything in the basement, just monitoring of hotkey and player lust level.

Do you have some kind of mod that causes attacks or disposition change on rapists? The mountings in the basement are considered rapes.

Vielen dank Fey und Wap! This is starting to turn into such a delightful bundle of dirty fun! Minor aesthetic complaint: The fonts in the loading screens feel a bit out of style with the rest of the game.

Is it possible to get knocked up by the doggies as it says on the poster outside Rena's shop by the way. And are there any cute puppy meshes in that case?

(I would love to have my heroine breastfeed cute puppies. It would be soooo adorable!  :wub:  Doubt there are such animations though........)

You can replace the loading Screens or use the "no loading Screens Version". Or sent me better loading Screens and I put them in.

Sorry no own pregnant System, you must use Tamago. Yes Tamao has only human children. The puppy meshes I have and used as statues are static. Don't know if there are some in the WAC creatures mod. If you find puppy meshes you must only rework the whole Tamao Mod. ;)

You can replace the loading Screens or use the "no loading Screens Version". Or sent me better loading Screens and I put them in.

Sorry no own pregnant System, you must use Tamago. Yes Tamao has only human children. The puppy meshes I have and used as statues are static. Don't know if there are some in the WAC creatures mod. If you find puppy meshes you must only rework the whole Tamao Mod. ;)

I think turning the text brown like this makes it look more like the rest of the game.

Even better had been to use the standard oblivion font, but I don't think it's worth the effort unless you have layered versions of the images.

Lovers slave encounters has puppies but they are unfortunately only shrunk versions of the adult dogs :/

xBitch.7z

Do you have working Oblivion Fonts? Windows can not use the fronts from the BSA, not  real font files.

I tried it the "normal" way, used loadind sreens without text, added the text in CS, but in game some texts was wrong placed.

I have all Screen without text.

Edit:

reboner: press shift and your mount key and you see unique Dogs, lust Level,...

Do you have working Oblivion Fonts? Windows can not use the fronts from the BSA, not  real font files.

I tried it the "normal" way, used loadind sreens without text, added the text in CS, but in game some texts was wrong placed.

I have all Screen without text.

Ow, that's a bummer :/

I'll tell you if I find an appropriate font.