SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

If I can get them to breathe fire, I'm going to call the new "race" of deathclaws dragons. Titus will be unaffected. He's going to remain wingless. 

I don't know, just calling them dragons seems to take away something, Calling'em magnus DCs sounds cooler. I mean titus should probably say something subtle like "these remind me of something I read about once..." or something like that but just calling them dragons seems rather blatant...

i assumed they weren't, but i was more or less thinking lower their glow intensity a bit and that might be a neat design for the new deathclaw, so they aren't just plain black like in the screens earlier

i assumed they weren't, but i was more or less thinking lower their glow intensity a bit and that might be a neat design for the new deathclaw, so they aren't just plain black like in the screens earlier

Ih great, ReaverClaws :)

It might be a moot point anyway. I can't get it to breath fire. He just stands there and looks angry at me.

If anyone can find any mod that adds fire breathing to a creature that doesn't usually have it, let me know.

I don't remember seeing anything along those lines but a workaround I thought of is perhaps using the animation where they like stretch their arms to either side and lower their head? Ussually right before they pounce? And like just use a spawn fire or something....Unless the problems your running into already proclude this possibilty... In which case... Oh well it was worth a try....

Coyote hunters are hostile to coyotes outside the cave. Also, if you use your howl inside Fenris` den - there will be slaughter.

I've never seen this issue. Can anyone else confirm it? I could probably add their relation to the faction fixer though.

I can confirm I've been getting the same thing.

cool looking but i don't think they're rigged to breath fire.

is it not as simple as using the editor finding the gecko's

nr.1 find the script and values for gecko's secendary attack "fire breething (ranged attack)" and put it to a invisible weapon with an offset making it match the head?...

i remember something around those lines for the skyrim editor and as far as i recall they are very much alike o.o?

By all means make me a sample plugin if you think you can do it. 

i'd love to but i'm pretty sure i would fail o.o....

ANYWAY i'm here to report my latest findings of bugs and stuff

ashley likes to tell the player about how big her baby is growing after everyone had orgy  (not entirely sure if its a bug or not tho)

and (ill keep saying this one forever)  npc's somehow vanish after sex (if you want my load order or anything feel free to ask for it)

something is causing crashing...and i am pretty sure its a sexout mod considering what mods i got enabled)

the "armor/compatibility" for mutations does not seem to work for everything (tried some vanilla and they worked fine but many in the sexout shop still got unequiped

Edit:

alright seems not "most" but some seems to not work...well dunno xD

"lady outfit, some mantis body armors, julia chang outfit and a few others" (to name examples of those i had problems with :/....may just be chance tho)

Edit3!:

okey seems the problem is timing

would be nice if you could make it chill down a little  and not checking every what is it? 1500ms? 2500ms? perhaps 5 or 8 would do :D?

or instead while the compatibility button is "on" dont turn it off but give the player a message to turn it off :D?

Fire ants breathe fire too. It looks like you add two items to them:

1) The flame weapon (Fire ant workers use MS04FireAntWorkerFlame2HL "Flamer" [WEAP:00078C60] and Fire ant soldiers use MS04FireAntSoldierFlame2HL "Flamer" [WEAP:0009E8DF] and Fire Geckos use WeapNVFireGeckoFlame "Fire Gecko Breath" [WEAP:00113248]) so if none of those work you may be able to make copy one of them to a unique weapon and modify it a bit to suit your needs

2) The flamer fuel AmmoFlamerFuelRobot "Flamer Fuel" [AMMO:00078CC1]

and under LNAM Melee Weapon List it says:

3) MS04FireAntWeapons [FLST:00080C27] and NVFireGeckoWeapons [FLST:00113249] for Fire Geckos

I notice Fire ants and Fire Geckos also have the FireImmunity "Immune to Fire" [sPEL:000B7CC9] Actor Effect

So maybe make a unique Fire/Dragon/whatever Deathclaw weapon using one of the above as a base, add the Flamer Robot ammo, make a formlist for it's weapon choices and add the fire immunity spell effect.

You probably know all that already, but just in case something there is helpful...

Do we all really think the bloody deathclaws need to breath fire?

Lets just make'em look cool, and leave it at that.....

(Although on principle we should eventually find out how, but for now? Meh.)

I pretty much agree with this. I'd rather see other things before the deathclaws receive another upgrade. Especially an upgrade as mundane as fire breathing on a large scaly creature. :mellow:

That's not to say I'd be opposed to it if you insist on working on the deathclaws. It's just that, I feel dragons and their attributes are a little overused and cheapened these days. Deathwing from WoW, the dragons of Skyrim, and Dragons Dogma where the entire game is about a dragon. There are dragons in video games everywhere already, those are simply the first three that come to mind. Kind of gets tiring.

no im not sure, rey said they did so i searched through the esp and those are the only deathclaws in that mod that have any sort of effect besides the standard "ima deathclaw so +dt", so if they don't then you might be back to square one on that.

ive personally never seen one in game yet.

Fire ants breathe fire too. It looks like you add two items to them:

1) The flame weapon (Fire ant workers use MS04FireAntWorkerFlame2HL "Flamer" [WEAP:00078C60] and Fire ant soldiers use MS04FireAntSoldierFlame2HL "Flamer" [WEAP:0009E8DF] and Fire Geckos use WeapNVFireGeckoFlame "Fire Gecko Breath" [WEAP:00113248]) so if none of those work you may be able to make copy one of them to a unique weapon and modify it a bit to suit your needs

2) The flamer fuel AmmoFlamerFuelRobot "Flamer Fuel" [AMMO:00078CC1]

and under LNAM Melee Weapon List it says:

3) MS04FireAntWeapons [FLST:00080C27] and NVFireGeckoWeapons [FLST:00113249] for Fire Geckos

I notice Fire ants and Fire Geckos also have the FireImmunity "Immune to Fire" [sPEL:000B7CC9] Actor Effect

So maybe make a unique Fire/Dragon/whatever Deathclaw weapon using one of the above as a base, add the Flamer Robot ammo, make a formlist for it's weapon choices and add the fire immunity spell effect.

You probably know all that already, but just in case something there is helpful...

see? 

those creators tend to keep it simple :)...

anyway it is a weapon so i guess it would fire from the hand with i suspect is not the wanted effect

changing it to be from the mouth?

that demands a pretty advanced system now that i think about it

you need a dynamic X/Y/Z for Mouth AND X/Y/Z for were the shot would hit

or alternatively add a helmet with flame effect that fires fire every time you use a "dummy weapon"

well now that i think about it...it may not be so simple xD

oh and could you please render the quests "complete" when they are complete?   (like normal quests)

hey just got an idea...
the deathclaw quest pretty much killed tons of npc's were some was quest related
why dont we implement an "external minor" creature who got a abillity to silently make people fall asleep with gas
and by evolution this creature learned to change the X  Cromozones and the Y Cromozones to be able to mate with anybody as they lived in a place were nobody lived?
in other words change the male characters to female and perhaps we can instead of killing everybody...have sex with everybody for some time (turning everybody into breeders even quest characters) (but ofc precerving the quest dialogues and stuff even tho it may sound odd that female characters use male voice O.o....)

or is this insanely hard?

I pretty much agree with this. I'd rather see other things before the deathclaws receive another upgrade. Especially an upgrade as mundane as fire breathing on a large scaly creature. :mellow:

That's not to say I'd be opposed to it if you insist on working on the deathclaws. It's just that, I feel dragons and their attributes are a little overused and cheapened these days. Deathwing from WoW, the dragons of Skyrim, and Dragons Dogma where the entire game is about a dragon. There are dragons in video games everywhere already, those are simply the first three that come to mind. Kind of gets tiring.

im_watching_u.jpg

But yeah if it is to much hassle, fuck it.

hey just got an idea...

the deathclaw quest pretty much killed tons of npc's were some was quest related

why dont we implement an "external minor" creature who got a abillity to silently make people fall asleep with gas

and by evolution this creature learned to change the X  Cromozones and the Y Cromozones to be able to mate with anybody as they lived in a place were nobody lived?

in other words change the male characters to female and perhaps we can instead of killing everybody...have sex with everybody for some time (turning everybody into breeders even quest characters) (but ofc precerving the quest dialogues and stuff even tho it may sound odd that female characters use male voice O.o....)

or is this insanely hard?

It's much easier for you guys to just do the quests that require those NPC's before you have the deathclaws rip through them.

I just started the Deathclaw Questline again.   This time doing it right.   Just went through and did the first part, problem I had at first was finding Hal Strom... Having Brutal Rapers installed as well makes it interesting....

Trying  a hardcore playthrough of NV, what does the hardcore settings on due to affect Bloatflys, Deathclaws and the farm eps do? 

I know hardcore adds various needs like food rest sleep.

But when I have the hardcore setting on and the MCM hardcore setting on for breeder does that just add those aspects to the mod?

Right, but you don't get fucked by those dragons do you?  :)

I am compromising though, I'm not gonna call them dragons. As much as I want to.

True, I can't argue with that.

im_watching_u.jpg

But yeah if it is to much hassle, fuck it.

Lol, I'm just speaking my mind. The way I see it, sexable dragons is an inevitability with all of the modders working on Skyrim which has them as a creature native to the game. One way or another it'll happen eventually, especially with their popularity. Bearing that in mind, I thought it made good sense to push for more creative and exotic ideas with this mod. That's all.

Please tell me your going to expand the Deathclaw quests - I'd love it if if could be an alternative to the main quest.  To hell with House, Yes Man, NCR and Legion. I want  to rule the Mojave with an army of deathclaws! :)

Oh, and Betty and Veronica?  Do they have any quests?

BTW - Small bug in mine - I couldn't speak to Molly at all about breeding bighorners.

Trying  a hardcore playthrough of NV, what does the hardcore settings on due to affect Bloatflys, Deathclaws and the farm eps do? 

I know hardcore adds various needs like food rest sleep.

But when I have the hardcore setting on and the MCM hardcore setting on for breeder does that just add those aspects to the mod?

Most of them dont do anything. however the bloatfly hard mode has the feeder feeding you whenever you get near it. Making it difficult not to get the mutation.

Lets hope for some more integration later then when you have some spare time :D.

How goes the modding?

Any new pictures/teases you can show user29?