SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

Love the mod User29, I know you're focusing on the Deathclaws at the moment but have you ever considered a Gecko episode? Sara offering herself to the geckos outside Riverside piqued my curiosity.

Thanks for the great work User29, I really enjoy your contribution to modding! Unfortunately I have a slight problem. For riverside I'm stuck at he meeting at 2AM. The girls won't meet up whatever i try. I tried waiting inside the house then going in the basement at 2 am, waiting outside my house at 2 am then going to the basement, and finally just waiting in my basement. I had many bugs so far and I retried 3 times and I really don't want to retry again. (I'm new here. so if i missed anything, please let me know)

7 days after you give a pup to the den mother Fenris will find you.

Theres no option to give her the pups only "nothing for now" and "goodbye"

you need to have pups in your inventory first in other words

give birth

Thanks for the great work User29, I really enjoy your contribution to modding! Unfortunately I have a slight problem. For riverside I'm stuck at he meeting at 2AM. The girls won't meet up whatever i try. I tried waiting inside the house then going in the basement at 2 am, waiting outside my house at 2 am then going to the basement, and finally just waiting in my basement. I had many bugs so far and I retried 3 times and I really don't want to retry again. (I'm new here. so if i missed anything, please let me know)

hmmm

i experienced that the plot line suddenly froze seveal times (try relogging from a save point before that moment)

also walk around the basement a atleast 8 sec

You may also want to check if your character is pregnant. The scene won't run if you have a bun in the oven. I was having the same issue but decided to wait a few days and see if it cleared up. Then I got a message that somethign was wrong with my child and I was like "What child?" I ended up having a ghoul child and the only things I've had sex with where the stranger form miranda's quest (who I think was added to the sterile list.) and the fire geko. ahh well once I popped the kid out I was golden.

I do have the pups,in my inventory.

you do know how to get kids right?

let me ask you...did you check the MCM menu?

as far as i recall there were a setting were 1 were "human only" birth

its common to check out all the settings when you play a new game :D 

anyway give birth to those damn puppies before you sell em off xD...

Im not sure where the mis-communication is....but anyways the puppys were born,preggers and all, do they have to be the inventory pups,or pup offspring level where they can walk around.

as soon as you spit them out that's were you can sell them off to a cruel fate    (however its by far not the worst this mod have to offer...eating your own gecko offspring....or deathclaw?!?! xD ) oh and ants

Just thought I'd mention this, as it may or may not be a slight bug:

I've just done 2 playthroughs involving the deathclaws, one with corrupt Sam, one without.

Corrupt sam put her outfit on at Camp Forlorn Hope after escaping without a problem, but non corrupt sam still had her nude pregnant body equipped (she had no clothes at all in her inventory).  Both times I recruited her as a companion.

Also, I read that you were not going to involve vanilla companions like Veronica and Cass in your mods, but what about non-vanilla ones such as Willow, Katie and (technically) Sunny?

Looking forward to the next update, It's an awesome mod! :)

I've just done 2 playthroughs involving the deathclaws, one with corrupt Sam, one without.

Corrupt sam put her outfit on at Camp Forlorn Hope after escaping without a problem, but non corrupt sam still had her nude pregnant body equipped (she had no clothes at all in her inventory).  Both times I recruited her as a companion.

Also, I read that you were not going to involve vanilla companions like Veronica and Cass in your mods, but what about non-vanilla ones such as Willow, Katie and (technically) Sunny?

wow...did all of us really corrupt poor sam?....

i sorta feel bad for her o.o...

wow...did all of us really corrupt poor sam?....

i sorta feel bad for her o.o...

Hrm.... I thought that was because the non-corrupt sam content was never fully fleshed out? ... ... ..Could be wrong on that though....

I've run into a small bug. Lucy's dialogue did not clear correctly after completing the first part of the dc quest. since I didn't corrupt Sam, I can still ask her about corrupting Sam, and having sex with her teleports me back to the lair.

i had that one as well   tho as far as i recall it is already fixed by user tho we have to wait for the next version xD (

I wonder what happens if I actually try not to corrupt sam, but what differences are there currently between corrupted and not corrupted? And is there a way to check if she's fully corrupted or something?

just use her debug dialogue and you'r all set xD (i think....)

I'm having an issue with breeder it seems.  When I go to the bloatfly cave, instead of aggressing the welcoming party (and the rest) run away, the gas doesn't work either.  Also doing the Deathclaw storyline.  I get exclamation points instead of animations, and I can't seem to get pregnancy to start.  I'm using the Steam version of FO:NV.  My load order is as follows: 

[X] FalloutNV.esm 1
[ ] CaravanPack.esm
[ ] ClassicPack.esm
[ ] MercenaryPack.esm
[ ] TribalPack.esm
[ ] DeadMoney.esm
[ ] HonestHearts.esm
[ ] OldWorldBlues.esm
[ ] LonesomeRoad.esm
[ ] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] Sexout.esm 2
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm 3
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm 4
[X] SexoutLegion.esm 5
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm 6
[ ] SexoutStore.esm
[ ] SexoutBreeder.esp 7 (when not disabled for testing)
[ ] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutSexkey.esp
[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

My load order looks ok in this case, I'm not getting NVSE errors on load.  I see no errors on startup with breederI get ova tokens regularly.  I can see pregnant bodies and clothing.  It just seems like somehow I managed to mess up the triggers for the event?  

I already removed and reinstalled my addons, and it's still happening, any suggestions?  I think it may be the pregnancy mod, but I have that installed properly I think...?

Edit: removed brutal rapers and sexkey, also I'm on a clean save.  I have SCR/Pregnancy/Breeder fully updated.  Sex animations work now but they won't include the pregnant body.  New error in the deathclaw cave: Lucy won't distract the guard

I'm having an issue with breeder it seems.  When I go to the bloatfly cave, instead of aggressing the welcoming party (and the rest) run away, the gas doesn't work either.  Also doing the Deathclaw storyline.  I get exclamation points instead of animations, and I can't seem to get pregnancy to start.  I'm using the Steam version of FO:NV.  My load order is as follows: 

[X] FalloutNV.esm 1
[ ] CaravanPack.esm
[ ] ClassicPack.esm
[ ] MercenaryPack.esm
[ ] TribalPack.esm
[ ] DeadMoney.esm
[ ] HonestHearts.esm
[ ] OldWorldBlues.esm
[ ] LonesomeRoad.esm
[ ] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] Sexout.esm 2
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm 3
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm 4
[X] SexoutLegion.esm 5
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm 6
[ ] SexoutStore.esm
[ ] SexoutBreeder.esp 7 (when not disabled for testing)
[ ] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutSexkey.esp
[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

My load order looks ok in this case, I'm not getting NVSE errors on load.  I see no errors on startup with breederI get ova tokens regularly.  I can see pregnant bodies and clothing.  It just seems like somehow I managed to mess up the triggers for the event?  

I already removed and reinstalled my addons, and it's still happening, any suggestions?  I think it may be the pregnancy mod, but I have that installed properly I think...?

Edit: removed brutal rapers and sexkey, also I'm on a clean save.  I have SCR/Pregnancy/Breeder fully updated.  Sex animations work now but they won't include the pregnant body.  New error in the deathclaw cave: Lucy won't distract the guard

hmmm btw you do know zaz is a resource only mod? (toggether with commonresources put thembefore sexout.esm)....and hmmm i never tried that sexkey but i suppose it's not messing with anything

but in any case try to disable brutalrapers oh and....enable smallertalk

oh and check the Mod Configuation menu for getting babies and use the medical check item in your aid to check if you are gonna have a baby...hmm

oh yea and remember to wait an hour before you use the medical scan (it refreshes after a certain amount of time)

all in all

put "requested mods" BEFORE the mods who need them

check the MCM settings (why do you think the mod is requested in the first place?)

3rd? hmmm remember not all sexout stuff is compatible with each other (my guess is brutalrapers or sexkey might be doing something if you still have problems)

oh and those DLC mods? just enable them...they dont break anything as far as i know o.o

by the way "i" think resource mods are a pain when you have the sexout shop mod but thats because the resource mods it requests simply links you up to countless armor mods (a few seems to have gotten lost) (i cant find or get the bunny suits to work o.o...but thats about all)

oh and when you get it to work!

i recomment you to save often as some parts can be buggy if your an unlucky person like me in general xD

Yea I ended up fixing it by repackaging Breeder in FOMM - only problem I have now is getting the Deathclaw starting line finished.  Get outside of the cave, meet the soldiers, but I'm not sure where to go from there.  The soldiers and Deathclaws just kind of stand there waiting for me to do something.