I have a small issue with the block list: It doesn't work. Actually I've only had items from the blocked list equipped during my testing lol. Could be a coincidence, I'll try testing it more and see if I get any device other than what I've blocked, but it seems to be inverted as of right now

13 hours ago, Player80 said:

I have a small issue with the block list: It doesn't work. Actually I've only had items from the blocked list equipped during my testing lol. Could be a coincidence, I'll try testing it more and see if I get any device other than what I've blocked, but it seems to be inverted as of right now

Ok, I'll have a look at it.

BTW, could you provide a Papyrus log for this?

9 hours ago, Mister X said:

Ok, I'll have a look at it.

BTW, could you provide a Papyrus log for this?

I'll try providing one, sure! I'll post another reply so you get the notification (instead of just editing this one)

Edit: For some odd reasons, I can't seem to generate papyrus log files. I've enabled it everywhere (made sure that MO2 wasn't using profile specific ini files as well, and put the debugging enabled there too, just in case), but nothing happens. If it's any comfort, I was able to record the moment where a belt was equipped, and quickly went into the MCM blocklist to check that it wasn't supposed to be selected

Edit2: It appears that Cursed Loot also equips devices that should normally be excluded. Maybe these two mods could have the same issue?

I've done more work trying to get a papyrus file, even creating the log file manually but I can't get my game to write anything.

16 hours ago, Player80 said:

I'll try providing one, sure! I'll post another reply so you get the notification (instead of just editing this one)

Edit: For some odd reasons, I can't seem to generate papyrus log files. I've enabled it everywhere (made sure that MO2 wasn't using profile specific ini files as well, and put the debugging enabled there too, just in case), but nothing happens. If it's any comfort, I was able to record the moment where a belt was equipped, and quickly went into the MCM blocklist to check that it wasn't supposed to be selected

Edit2: It appears that Cursed Loot also equips devices that should normally be excluded. Maybe these two mods could have the same issue?

I've done more work trying to get a papyrus file, even creating the log file manually but I can't get my game to write anything.

OK, that's a pity then, but thanks for trying!

If DCUR seems to have the problem, too, it could be an issue on the framework side. Maybe the devices don't carry the fitting keywords anymore or Kimy only provides the most keywords solely with the rendered devices (which would be a pain in the ass to check for ...)

I still look for the issue. BTW, did you have "Random devices" enabled? If yes, that would have went around the filter list, my mistake ?

4 hours ago, Mister X said:

OK, that's a pity then, but thanks for trying!

If DCUR seems to have the problem, too, it could be an issue on the framework side. Maybe the devices don't carry the fitting keywords anymore or Kimy only provides the most keywords solely with the rendered devices (which would be a pain in the ass to check for ...)

I still look for the issue. BTW, did you have "Random devices" enabled? If yes, that would have went around the filter list, my mistake ?

I have tried with both random devices disabled and enabled. I'll try once more with that option disabled and see if it could have been the issue!

Edit: A straitjacket was equipped with Random set to false, even though it was part of the blocked list. I also strongly believe that some keywords may have changed (did a few modifications to some Fallout 4 DD mods so I have a grasp about how they work) and that some lists need updating. I'll dig around see if I can be of any help

Edit2: Had a quick look at DD 4.3 and 5.0 and couldn't find any difference between the two KeyWord lists. I also checked the device list from this mod and everything seems to check out

47 minutes ago, Player80 said:

I have tried with both random devices disabled and enabled. I'll try once more with that option disabled and see if it could have been the issue!

Edit: A straitjacket was equipped with Random set to false, even though it was part of the blocked list. I also strongly believe that some keywords may have changed (did a few modifications to some Fallout 4 DD mods so I have a grasp about how they work) and that some lists need updating. I'll dig around see if I can be of any help

Edit2: Had a quick look at DD 4.3 and 5.0 and couldn't find any difference between the two KeyWord lists. I also checked the device list from this mod and everything seems to check out

Thanks for all the testing, I think I've found the issue: I always checked for the keywords on the inventory device, but the rendered device would offer it.

I currently rebuild the code and try to check for the keyword in an efficient name. The framework itself tells that getting that keyword with only an inventory device at hand is quite consumpting, so I try to minimize the number of function calls to get it.

On 12/5/2020 at 9:12 PM, Player80 said:

I think I fixed it in v1.2.2, but I can't be sure. At least I didn't get any items on the block list anymore for my events, but that also could have been luck. Can you try to confirm that it works now?

@Just Don't does 3BBB now work with the SexLabNoStrip keyword?

8 hours ago, Mister X said:

I don't have DD installed atm, sorry. And don't think I'll have it in the near future. But should be fair easy to check by anyone using 3BBB (switching back and forth between CBPC and SMP modes would trigger a mimic at some point, I guess it can be forced if the user sets mimic chances to 100%).

11 hours ago, Mister X said:

I think I fixed it in v1.2.2, but I can't be sure. At least I didn't get any items on the block list anymore for my events, but that also could have been luck. Can you try to confirm that it works now?

It seems to work fine so far. Thanks!

Hi! Seems like a great mod, I'd love to try it. I have already started a new playthrough, will this work or is it better to start with the mod on a fresh character? Also, I think one of the images already answers this question, but just to be on the safe side: if I toggle the "drop enchanted equipment", and my endgame armor gets transformed in a DD item, do I get my endgame armor back?

Really looking forward to trying this mod out!

Thanks a lot for a mod! But personally i didn't manage to try it :D . I have all dependencies, last versions, make all chances 100% in mcm and (un)equip stuff. And nothing happens, no log messages (except first-install init ones), no notifications. I have LAL, and installed this mod on my existing save. Mb it is the problem's root? Reinstalling mod doesn't help, now i'll try to delete mod, save in-game to clean instances, and install it again.

upd: didn't help

Mb it's interference with equip hooks with such mods as MME, Milk Addict, Frostfall?

15 hours ago, Solidsteak said:

I have a problem with the mod always saying I have the wrong version of DD installed. But DD 5 is installed. Tried to reinstall both mods to no avail :C

Hmm, that's weird. It queries the internal version of DD and checks if it's at least the required version and seems to work for the rest here, including me. So I don't really know what could be your problem ?

9 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Hi! Seems like a great mod, I'd love to try it. I have already started a new playthrough, will this work or is it better to start with the mod on a fresh character? Also, I think one of the images already answers this question, but just to be on the safe side: if I toggle the "drop enchanted equipment", and my endgame armor gets transformed in a DD item, do I get my endgame armor back?

Really looking forward to trying this mod out!

I didn't try to load it in an existing save, but I think it should work. It checks during the mod init for the installed versions or if the chargen quest is finished, but those states are persistent. So it should work.

If you uncheck "drop enchanted equipment" and "destroy equipment" is checked, it will destroy your endgame amor. The toggle is just an addition because some people don't want their magic items to get destroyed, while unenchanted stuff is no problem.

42 minutes ago, vaalb said:

Thanks a lot for a mod! But personally i didn't manage to try it :D . I have all dependencies, last versions, make all chances 100% in mcm and (un)equip stuff. And nothing happens, no log messages (except first-install init ones), no notifications. I have LAL, and installed this mod on my existing save. Mb it is the problem's root? Reinstalling mod doesn't help, now i'll try to delete mod, save in-game to clean instances, and install it again.

upd: didn't help

Mb it's interference with equip hooks with such mods as MME, Milk Addict, Frostfall?

You have to manually enable the logging, first for Skyrim in general within the ini files, as well as using the console command set mrxdmc_debug to 1 to enable the mod logging for this session.

This then will write the debug messages in the log file, as well as giving a few extra info in the top left. If it says that the triggers are blocked you will have the reason in the log file.

Another thing could be, that you have activated the arousal share: it recalculates the chance with the current actor arousal. If you have a high share and a low arousal it just could be bad/good luck that it didn't trigger, despite the base chances being 100%.

I don't think it should interfere with the hook in general, I just use the event that the base game Papyrus provides.

39 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Hmm, that's weird. It queries the internal version of DD and checks if it's at least the required version and seems to work for the rest here, including me. So I don't really know what could be your problem ?

I didn't try to load it in an existing save, but I think it should work. It checks during the mod init for the installed versions or if the chargen quest is finished, but those states are persistent. So it should work.

If you uncheck "drop enchanted equipment" and "destroy equipment" is checked, it will destroy your endgame amor. The toggle is just an addition because some people don't want their magic items to get destroyed, while unenchanted stuff is no problem.

You have to manually enable the logging, first for Skyrim in general within the ini files, as well as using the console command set mrxdmc_debug to 1 to enable the mod logging for this session.

This then will write the debug messages in the log file, as well as giving a few extra info in the top left. If it says that the triggers are blocked you will have the reason in the log file.

Another thing could be, that you have activated the arousal share: it recalculates the chance with the current actor arousal. If you have a high share and a low arousal it just could be bad/good luck that it didn't trigger, despite the base chances being 100%.

I don't think it should interfere with the hook in general, I just use the event that the base game Papyrus provides.

Thanks for answer! Nope, i made arousal 0% weight. Now i enabled mod log and found

[DD Mimic] Start quest is not completed

despite i have chosen Helgen stuff in LAL prison many gametime ago (and i've got Second Chance quest finished in quest tab). I've got russian translation of this LAL mod, if it matters. Also i've seen you were about to add mcm option for this block, mb it should be added :D.

Spoiler

mimic.png

12 minutes ago, vaalb said:

Thanks for answer! Nope, i made arousal 0% weight. Now i enabled mod log and found

[DD Mimic] Start quest is not completed

despite i have chosen Helgen stuff in LAL prison many gametime ago (and i've got Second Chance quest finished in quest tab). I've got russian translation of this LAL mod, if it matters. Also i've seen you were about to add mcm option for this block, mb it should be added :D.

Reveal hidden contents

mimic.png

Thanks for that! Normally it checks for the ASLAL quest to be finished, I will have to look at this again ?

1 hour ago, Mister X said:

@vaalb I just released a new version with a slightly different check. I tested it with the Helgen (vanilla) start chosen in ASLAL and for me it worked as soon as I got out of the cave.

So for you it should work too, then, as those stages should persist.

I can attest that I couldn't get the mod to trigger on my side as well. I'll try out this new version soon.

Edit: I can't make it trigger on my currently existing save, but I was able to on a brand new save after leaving the cell door of the prison from LAL

2 hours ago, Mister X said:

@vaalb I just released a new version with a slightly different check. I tested it with the Helgen (vanilla) start chosen in ASLAL and for me it worked as soon as I got out of the cave.

So for you it should work too, then, as those stages should persist.

Thanks! It started working on old save!

20 hours ago, Player80 said:

Edit: I can't make it trigger on my currently existing save, but I was able to on a brand new save after leaving the cell door of the prison from LAL

That's interesting. Did you use LAL on your existing save and do you remember which choice you made? Otherwise, does the log still tell you that a starting quest blocks triggers?

3 hours ago, Mister X said:

That's interesting. Did you use LAL on your existing save and do you remember which choice you made? Otherwise, does the log still tell you that a starting quest blocks triggers?

I did use LAL, and I always escape the abandonned prison.

I don't know why but logs are just not generating for me

2 hours ago, Player80 said:

I did use LAL, and I always escape the abandonned prison.

I don't know why but logs are just not generating for me

Hmm, that's the scenario I use for most of my tests and I get triggers as soon as I'm out of the cell and the chargen quest finishes. So a log would be helpful, but if it doesn't want ... it's Skyrim ...

On 12/9/2020 at 8:18 AM, Mister X said:

Sorry for late reply, seems to be working great, thanks for that. I have a different small issue: I am also using DCL together with your mod, and I noticed that when DLC unequips my gears sometimes your mod triggers as well (tested using DCL debug "tie me up" feature, which from what I gather should just undress you and lock you in full bondage gear. Not an expert tho, it might actually be more complex than that). Is there a way to avoid this interaction (besides toggling the "undress" in the MCM menu)?

47 minutes ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Sorry for late reply, seems to be working great, thanks for that. I have a different small issue: I am also using DCL together with your mod, and I noticed that when DLC unequips my gears sometimes your mod triggers as well (tested using DCL debug "tie me up" feature, which from what I gather should just undress you and lock you in full bondage gear. Not an expert tho, it might actually be more complex than that). Is there a way to avoid this interaction (besides toggling the "undress" in the MCM menu)?

I assume DCL = DCUR = Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy.

That's quite interesting as I already implemented the methods that Kimy provides in the DCUR description: namely for one I send the DHLP event to prevent DHLP or DCUR to start any scene while my mod runs the trigger code. And for two, I check the flag that is given by DCUR before jumping into the trigger, so it shouldn't start while DCUR runs a scene.

These methods are present since the first public beta, so it's even more interesting that it comes up now ? If you're interested, here's the text snippet from the DCUR description:

Since Cursed Loot's sex attacks can get in the way of other mods running scenes, there are mechanisms available to keep whatever you're doing compatible with Cursed Loot and vice versa. Cursed Loot will honour the already existing suspend signals implemented for Deviously Helpless - if you suspend DH using SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend") and SendModEvent("dhlp-Resume"), you don't need to worry about Cursed Loot since this will prevent its own scenes from starting as well. It will, however NOT abort already running scenes!!!
If you want to check if Cursed Loot is running a scene before starting one of your own, you can use StorageUtil.GetIntValue(Game.GetPlayer(), "DCUR_SceneRunning"). If a Cursed Loot scene is running, the return value will be 1, otherwise 0.

I could imagine that Kimy forgot to set the flag for some events or something like that, but honestly I don't know what else I could do on my end. Sure, I can double check the code, but honestly it isn't that complex, so I don't think that the problem is on my end in this case.

3 minutes ago, Mister X said:

I assume DCL = DCUR = Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy.

Yes, sorry, I should have specified better.

3 minutes ago, Mister X said:

That's quite interesting as I already implemented the methods that Kimy provides in the DCUR description: namely for one I send the DHLP event to prevent DHLP or DCUR to start any scene while my mod runs the trigger code. And for two, I check the flag that is given by DCUR before jumping into the trigger, so it shouldn't start while DCUR runs a scene.

These methods are present since the first public beta, so it's even more interesting that it comes up now ? If you're interested, here's the text snippet from the DCUR description:

I could imagine that Kimy forgot to set the flag for some events or something like that, but honestly I don't know what else I could do on my end. Sure, I can double check the code, but honestly it isn't that complex, so I don't think that the problem is on my end in this case.

It might just be the fact that I was using the debug menu and it was thus an artificial event. I am 100% sure I saw the Mimic equipping effect and my enchanted boots appearing in front of me each time I repeated the test (2 times, but still). It might also have to do with the fact that I am equipping full bondage gears, dunno.

Another possibility (doubt, but who knows): I discovered this the first time by accident when I was checking what would "consistent random devices" unchecked result in. Maybe that particular option is the culprit. If you want I can try to test this more evening using real events by cranking all odds to 100% and see what happens.

I don't know if this is intended, but the file provided for the mod is called "Devious Mimc Clothes", missing a 'i' letter. It really doesn't bother me at all.

I've taken the liberty of recompiling the trigger script so that the equipment would unequip instead of dropping. I'm going to test it right now, but is there any chance this could be implemented in the main mod?