Collygon's Battle Wounds

View File

Battle Wounds:

This is a collection of bruises, blood effects, and a few cuts for slavetats designed for screenshots and storytelling in mind. It can be used for a normal play through if desired, but that isn't what this mod was designed for. It will NOT apply the wounds to your character automatically, so don't expect wounds to appear on your character after combat or anything.

How to use:

All wounds can be applied like normal Slavetats through the MCM menu. The available wounds are for the Body and Face. There are none for the hands or feet. All tats (besides one or two) are duplicated, one of which ends with (F).

For example: 'Bruise - Choked' and 'Bruise - Choked (F)'

The tats followed by an (F) are fit to the female body. Either can work with any character's sex, but the alignment may be off.

Requirements:

Slavetats

Additional Mods:

Rape Tattoos - Though I personally don't support the use of these two mods together, I can see how some people would find it useful. Do not ask me for help with this mod combination.

Fade Tattoos - This mod lets tats fade from the character over time. Works wonderfully with the bruises and can be great to show your characters recovering from a harrowing battle over time.

F.A.Q:

Q: Could you add _____ new tat?

A: Probably not. I feel like this pack is complete.

Q: This blood/bruise isn't lined up how it should be?

A: Odds are not every tattoo will lineup perfectly given the vast customization that is available to characters nowadays. Lip and nose wounds are most prey to misalignment. There's not much I can do about it.

Install:

Nothing special. Use your favorite mod manager or drop the extracted textures folder into your Skyrim data folder.

Credits:

Substance Painter

GIMP

Alter Native - For help on how to make my textures look somewhat decent in comparison to theirs and testing. Check out their vastly superior blood pack here!

Lastly:

I feel the need to state this due to the nature of this mod on this site. This is by no means to allow people to showcase or glorify abuse. I do not condone nor support that.

2 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

How would I use these in a mod? Script calls?

This is a slavetats mod, as seen in the requirements. So that's all you need to use them. If you are speaking about using these textures in a separate mod, how that is done is up to that mod. If you want info on tying the slavetats mod into other mods, I'm not the person to ask.

5 minutes ago, Collygon said:

This is a slavetats mod, as seen in the requirements. So that's all you need to use them. If you are speaking about using these textures in a separate mod, how that is done is up to that mod. If you want info on tying the slavetats mod into other mods, I'm not the person to ask.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I'll see if I can wokr on something tying these with Combat Injuries, or Deadly Traps.

Would you mind if I was to include some/all of these in.... some mod of mine? 

I'm not sure exactly what I'd need or even which mod I'd include it in at this point but I think they might come in handy. I will repack the textures into a different folder to avoid conflicts etc. 

3 hours ago, angledglass said:

Whats the mask used in some of the screenshots from? Looks nice.

The rest of the mod looks great too.

It's from one of my armors which you can find here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/103743

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Would you mind if I was to include some/all of these in.... some mod of mine? 

I'm not sure exactly what I'd need or even which mod I'd include it in at this point but I think they might come in handy. I will repack the textures into a different folder to avoid conflicts etc. 

As long as proper credit is given, I don't mind at all

12 hours ago, glass smasher said:

I think I've encountered a bug. When trying to load "Major Lip Wound (f)" it has repeatedly crashed my game. Upon further investigation I found that that specific texture has an atypical resolution of 2094x2074. All the rest look to be the standard 2048x2048.

Woah, I'm shocked I didn't encounter the same thing. Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I'll have a fix right away

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...