1 hour ago, PvtAdorable said:

I've encountered a big FPS drop once banners pop up and I can't exactly guess why that happens.

Yeah, I should probably put in the requirements that you need a beefy PC. They're not really images but 100s of vectors that have been filled in with colors. No other way going about it. Although, it'd be nice if it worked like Videos of the Wasteland where you just use a texture filled with still frames. That'd be significantly less resource intensive. It is what it is.

On 10/10/2020 at 5:49 AM, maddadicusrex said:

I have 3 choices for threesomes but only 1 choice for male/female 2 way. Is that all we have or are you working on adding more for SC?

You know what, I think you've got a point. After playing with it for a bit, I've decided this mod needs more 1on1 animations without furniture.

5 hours ago, PvtAdorable said:

I noticed 3 things that weren't right in SC's SM animation group and transition XMLs.

Bed 01 anim has the a human animation set for exit.

bug.PNG.e0146c2163aea979bdb916c27b6f115c.PNG

Also the looping anim is not in the group.

bug1.png.9c2bcd85c34d885e6645684c455cca90.png

And smallest one of there is that SMBed01 has a small typo.

typo1.png.11ec409696d36584769dcddb4f24cb91.png

Both XMLs with those things changed.

SavageCabbage_transitionData_SM.xml 4.21 kB · 0 downloads SavageCabbage_animationGroupData_SM.xml 6.75 kB · 0 downloads

Wow, good spot! Changed for next update. I'm noticing a few things as well, like guys are squirting when they aren't ready yet :P

5 hours ago, Lumpen63 said:

Interesting mod, but after the Animation starts, Cait and Heather change Clothes to original Clothes, and back to custom Clothes at the End. 

I've only tested that with the two Girls so far.

They may be shy and get dressed after 15 seconds. ? ?????

For that, it may be an equipment thing. Which mod does this? Or is just using aaf to initiate?

I'm here on similar boat as @maddadicusrex here,

Just jumping on board to see whats going on. From what I can read, this looks really simple and that's fantastic but now I have a few new questions:

-SavageCabbage animation pack has some weird sounds (dog growling, baby gurgling)....are those still present in this patch?
-Can this work alongside the Leito Staged Patch? Regardless of that answer, is this compatible with Leito's Animations? How about Atomic/Mutated Lust by RufGT?
-How does this work with the Erection Fix by Silver Perv?
-Are there cum overlays in this patch?
-Does this reliably call on the appropriate 2p 3p animations depending on the scenario?
-Will there be support for the future "animation trees"?

From what I read, missing out on BP70 is not important to me. So I kinda ignored that aside from the mention that there is no plans to integrate that anim pack. Fine by me.

Thanks for adding a streamlined patch here, I'm curious to see how it develops. I still use Indarello's Patch right now, but I'm seriously considering switching to whatever offers the most efficiency.

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

I'm here on similar boat as @maddadicusrex here,

Just jumping on board to see whats going on. From what I can read, this looks really simple and that's fantastic but now I have a few new questions:

-SavageCabbage animation pack has some weird sounds (dog growling, baby gurgling)....are those still present in this patch?
-Can this work alongside the Leito Staged Patch? Regardless of that answer, is this compatible with Leito's Animations? How about Atomic/Mutated Lust by RufGT?
-How does this work with the Erection Fix by Silver Perv?
-Are there cum overlays in this patch?
-Does this reliably call on the appropriate 2p 3p animations depending on the scenario?
-Will there be support for the future "animation trees"?

From what I read, missing out on BP70 is not important to me. So I kinda ignored that aside from the mention that there is no plans to integrate that anim pack. Fine by me.

Thanks for adding a streamlined patch here, I'm curious to see how it develops. I still use Indarello's Patch right now, but I'm seriously considering switching to whatever offers the most efficiency.

No gag sounds or grunts included for SC, just female moans and sighs

Yes, it works along side with Leito... probably.

Don't need erection fix and the fix will probably break something.

Yes, but cum overlays aren't compatible with other animations, like BP70. I've renamed them and added more. You now have CumDump, (for bottom covered in cum), Bukkake (for blowbangs), CumSuit (For mega gangbangs), as well as SpitRoast and DP for associated animations.

No, all animations are marked as aggressive for the time being, meaning all animations will play upon capture. Also, all animations, except pillory/stocks/etc, only detract 1 from dominatrix in sexual attributes. Originally you had soft doggy subtracting 9 as well as pillory. For the time being, until I figure out a balance, they've all been set to detract 1.

I'll probably support something like Leito because SC only has one animation for 1on1 non-furniture

Also keep in mind, I just released this and there is a quite a few lines of xml to get right, so there is more than likely some issues. But if you wish to help out and call them out as you see it, that'd be wonderful.

15 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

No gag sounds or grunts included for SC, just female moans and sighs

Yes, it works along side with Leito... probably.

Don't need erection fix and the fix will probably break something.

Yes, but cum overlays aren't compatible with other animations, like BP70. I've renamed them and added more. You now have CumDump, (for bottom covered in cum), Bukkake (for blowbangs), CumSuit (For mega gangbangs), as well as SpitRoast and DP for associated animations.

No, all animations are marked as aggressive for the time being, meaning all animations will play upon capture. Also, all animations, except pillory/stocks/etc, only detract 1 from dominatrix in sexual attributes. Originally you had soft doggy subtracting 9 as well as pillory. For the time being, until I figure out a balance, they've all been set to detract 1.

I'll probably support something like Leito because SC only has one animation for 1on1 non-furniture

Also keep in mind, I just released this and there is a quite a few lines of xml to get right, so there is more than likely some issues. But if you wish to help out and call them out as you see it, that'd be wonderful.

Never even thought that as great a modder SC is, his pack is mostly group or furniture based. This mod would probably be more an asset to gamers if you can find a number of M/F (1 on 1) floor stuff to work with.

A late thought? BP70 has a bunch of nice M/F (1 on 1) floor stuff in his pack. Is it not compatible to add your files to?

Thanks..

An alternative full NSFW and focused on anime race with x-ray stuff? I love that.

Can you give me a list of the "x-ray" animations that are too rare or almost impossible to find? or maybe having a list on the OP to everyone to see and maybe someone can find something that fits.
I can't promise anything because I have my own stuff to do but I'm trying to make a ghoul x-ray scene, maybe also irradiated version. Also the "canvas" file size in pixels that is perfect or approximated? to not do too little or to big ones, im working now with 1500x1000px.

27 minutes ago, Narsdarknest said:

An alternative full NSFW and focused on anime race with x-ray stuff? I love that.

Can you give me a list of the "x-ray" animations that are too rare or almost impossible to find? or maybe having a list on the OP to everyone to see and maybe someone can find something that fits.
I can't promise anything because I have my own stuff to do but I'm trying to make a ghoul x-ray scene, maybe also irradiated version. Also the "canvas" file size in pixels that is perfect or approximated? to not do too little or to big ones, im working now with 1500x1000px.

Might just have to do some flash animation for ghouls, dogs, etc. Shad would be the only one who comes to mind who has the lack of scruples to to do something like that. I was thinking about just dubbing in new schlongs for ghouls etc. And yeah, I play anime race... mainly because I don't want do another NPC overhaul because base NPCs are fugly. Eventually, I'll try to make the facial expressions/fx work for humans.

3 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Might just have to do some flash animation for ghouls, dogs, etc. Shad would be the only one who comes to mind who has the lack of scruples to to do something like that. I was thinking about just dubbing in new schlongs for ghouls etc. And yeah, I play anime race... mainly because I don't want do another NPC overhaul because base NPCs are fugly. Eventually, I'll try to make the facial expressions/fx work for humans.

I play anime race too, for NPC also but I use cbbe for now, maybe because your mod I change to fusion girl, I think there are few artist who alredy did dog penis x-ray and other species, all is to take a look to furry stuff.
For ghoul I did something, normal and normal cum, irradiated and irradiated cum, but I can just share as PNG separated frames and gif, with my limited skills is what I can do for now, colors and tones can be changed easy if something dont fits.

(DONT OPEN SPOILER if you dont want to see ghoul "D" stuff)

Spoiler

testghoulanime01.gif.fa6c7a7ac0f0ab3c9f4a8694fd3581c7.giftestghoulanime02.gif.6ac17a75bfd053acb95124bb25802d5d.giftestghoulanime03.gif.1c934d92b50006f99f5a95031614c0e6.giftestghoulanime04.gif.e09ef509551c42a568258baab9f71f29.gif

Just now, Narsdarknest said:

I play anime race too, for NPC also but I use cbbe for now, maybe because your mod I change to fusion girl, I think there are few artist who alredy did dog penis x-ray and other species, all is to take a look to furry stuff.
For ghoul I did something, normal and normal cum, irradiated and irradiated cum, but I can just share as PNG separated frames and gif, with my limited skills is what I can do for now, colors and tones can be changed easy if something dont fits.

Reveal hidden contents

testghoulanime01.gif.fa6c7a7ac0f0ab3c9f4a8694fd3581c7.giftestghoulanime02.gif.6ac17a75bfd053acb95124bb25802d5d.giftestghoulanime03.gif.1c934d92b50006f99f5a95031614c0e6.giftestghoulanime04.gif.e09ef509551c42a568258baab9f71f29.gif

Wow nice! And, good point, totally spaced the furry stuff. That'd work.

In other news, here's what I think is coming for update BETAv2:

- Slowing down some banner animations to match ingame animation (see if I can figure out a way to delay cuminside banners a bit)

- Adding powerbomb x-ray for vagina

- Adding support for anime race in AAF

- Multiple XML fixes (already finding loads of mistypes)

4 hours ago, Narsdarknest said:

Hide contents

WOW! Gotta have it!

I ran into a different issue just today since I gave this mod a try. I've uninstalled 'one patch' beforehand, so that it won't conflict with yours but got the error message 'morphSet ID "Erected" not found (Caller null)'.

I also tried a clean save (on a new game file) but in addition to this debug error, AAF wouldn't even complete the initialization and be stuck at 30%.

After doing a bit of (really outdated) research I found that 'AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods' by Polistiro fixes this problem.

Now I'm wondering if this is a general issue or an oversight with some of the animations? 

I'll do some more extended testing tomorrow to check if anything else pops up but other than that this seems fine for now. Plus I'm also giving your Fysics mod a try ;)

28 minutes ago, Buckshot87 said:

I ran into a different issue just today since I gave this mod a try. I've uninstalled 'one patch' beforehand, so that it won't conflict with yours but got the error message 'morphSet ID "Erected" not found (Caller null)'.

I also tried a clean save (on a new game file) but in addition to this debug error, AAF wouldn't even complete the initialization and be stuck at 30%.

After doing a bit of (really outdated) research I found that 'AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods' by Polistiro fixes this problem.

Now I'm wondering if this is a general issue or an oversight with some of the animations? 

I'll do some more extended testing tomorrow to check if anything else pops up but other than that this seems fine for now. Plus I'm also giving your Fysics mod a try ;)

Awesome! But are you using Body Talk 3? And Creature Morphs in the required list?

Actually, it's probably the morphset data. I'll just remove it for the next update. Seeing as I don't use it for this patch but other patches probably use it.

11 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Awesome! But are you using Body Talk 3? And Creature Morphs in the required list?

Actually, it's probably the morphset data. I'll just remove it for the next update. Seeing as I don't use it for this patch but other patches probably use it.

I do use BodyTalk3 and as for the morphs I went with the ones that came with the creature resource addons and no additional gimmicks or patches just to make sure that the loaded AAF mods don't interfere with each other 

Edit; and I just saw that a new version of your patch is out... gonna update right away > there's no way I'm gonna report a bug that might already be fixed 

12 minutes ago, Buckshot87 said:

I do use BodyTalk3 and as for the morphs I went with the ones that came with the creature resource addons and no additional gimmicks or patches just to make sure that the loaded AAF mods don't interfere with each other 

Edit; and I just saw that a new version of your patch is out... gonna update right away > there's no way I'm gonna report a bug that might already be fixed 

Let me know if that fixed it lol

On 10/11/2020 at 3:44 PM, Lumpen63 said:

Interesting mod, but after the Animation starts, Cait and Heather change Clothes to original Clothes, and back to custom Clothes at the End. 

I've only tested that with the two Girls so far.

They may be shy and get dressed after 15 seconds. ? ?????

I'm still playing with Ulfberth's or Indarello's patch, and I start the Animations with the AAF Wizard.
Unequiping works so far, only shortly before the last Stages do the girls put on their default Clothes. After the Animation the Ladies switch back to the custom Clothing. Tested with Piper, Cait and Heather. There are no problems with IVY, she stays naked ...
I hid the Simple_Patch_equipmentSetData ... and it is probably working right now. ?

Sorry for the English -------- Google translated

1 hour ago, Lumpen63 said:

I'm still playing with Ulfberth's or Indarello's patch, and I start the Animations with the AAF Wizard.
Unequiping works so far, only shortly before the last Stages do the girls put on their default Clothes. After the Animation the Ladies switch back to the custom Clothing. Tested with Piper, Cait and Heather. There are no problems with IVY, she stays naked ...
I hid the Simple_Patch_equipmentSetData ... and it is probably working right now. ?

Sorry for the English -------- Google translated

Instruction states you cannot use other patches with this mod. They will conflict..

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Been playing with the mod. Only SC works with the mod. Leito does not. As others have stated and you have noticed, we really need some more sex choices. Threesomes work, sounds, facials, double banner and cum work. Looking for some more variety. Thanks, looks like the next, best AAF thing..

Probably have more 1 on1 next patch. On my list of immediate things to do, along with fixing the banners so they don't look like a 1920's movie

1 hour ago, Lumpen63 said:

just tried again without the patches, still the same result

I'm actually working on a fix for the simplepatch_equipment to make it more streamline, but still, I don't know what could be the case. Which mod are you engaging the AAF scenes with, maybe I'll try it and see if I can figure it out

In fact, just so I don't forget, here's the list of probably updates for next update:

Streamline SexFX equipmentdata

Maximized efficiency of banner resource cost, remove black specs (completed)

Increased length of OralCuminside banner

Added another powerbomb banner

Add 1 on 1 animations (working on now)

Streamline texture referencing

XML tweaking for aggressive versus non aggressive sex (waiting until after 1 on 1 animations are done)

Remove AAF settings.xml > Don't need actor scaling with new update... I think