Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

2 hours ago, TahDaw said:

This is the lara nude Version X from Jostar on nexus mods. I mainly just want to get rid of the gun/pistol that always shows up on lara's hip in the cutscenes. Or at least have a gun holster to put it in (like in alphazomega's mod) so it's not awkwardly hanging on her hip while she is nude. I know how to make it invisible during free gameplay with some hiding tool mods. I just want to make it invisible in the cinematics too. Or at least have a gun holster for it. Does anyone have any ideas? Note: I don't care about the bow or any other weapon being visible in the cutscenes, just the pistol being invisible.

23-1638480939-34523032.png

It too bushy, Jostar need to shave that pubic hair a bit where yo can see her pussy.

On 12/14/2021 at 7:50 PM, TrosbhaTR said:

Nude Lara mods pack: https://sharemods.com/391lza2rft24/Tomb_Raider___40_2013__41__nude_mod.rar.html

Nude Samantha: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zhyn7mzewg9cwi/modSamanthaNude.zip?dl=0

Nude Reyes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/emv8zouqr42vg06/modReyesNude.zip?dl=0

Samantha's Ceremony dress has a nude patch on it but it crashes the game so I didn't share her link.

I didn't install it, I found all the links on Reddit.

The file requires patch.000.tiger which I don't have in the game I only have bigfile.tiger file 

Are these nude patches for Rise of the Tomb Raider or Tomb Raider GOTY Edition?

thanks for the help

Trying to use josters mods, on rise of the tomb raider and the game keeps giving me an error when i install the mods saying a log is detected that does not match im guessing thats what is causing the crashes. But again when i try to roll back with the beta build the game just goes to a black screen, really frustrating no other game gives me this much crap with nude mods :(  could someone point me to a pirated version that would surley work? i tried the fitgirl repack and that didnt work either.... but im guessing it was updated to the latest version of the game.... I need an older version 

I just want mods working, this is frustrating

Anyone know how to combine Topless Lara in Miniskirt with Sexy Black Boots? The mods are from Jostar. I can get the Topless Mini skirt to work just fine. But apparently he put the black boots on TRU LARA BIKINI (B&W). It makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. Why wouldn't someone want a Topless female, with a miniskirt, plus stockings or black boots?

I've tried messing with the files all night long. Trying different combinations, merging everything into one mod, etc. No matter what, as soon as you apply "Topless with mini skirt" she goes barefoot. Even if you have the Sexy Black Boots files overwriting.  So if anyone can either A) take a look at the mods, and merge them for me,  or B) tell me what I'm missing and I'll do it myself. This shit is driving me CRAZY! I've also tried combining "Naughty schoolgirl" with "Topless mini skirt", and "Black stockings." Again, as soon as Topless is applied the boots go away. The stockings stay. She's just fucking barefoot! Which doesn't look right.

Links to the mods I'm talking about : https://www.nexusmods.com/riseofthetombraider/mods/33?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/riseofthetombraider/mods/39?tab=description

Hell at this point I'm willing to pay someone to combine those sets. If you are interested in that, PM me. I've spent a good 6 hours on this shit. (Ya, I'm obsessed at this point!)

Edited by Hakufu1021
On 12/19/2021 at 4:51 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

Anyone know how to combine Topless Lara in Miniskirt with Sexy Black Boots? ..

So I was looking into this out of curiosity and here is the thing --

meshes in both "addons" are complete body with all the details not just a part of it, so messing around with files themself would not do much of effect.

(I used plugin for Noesis to extract them - plugin is in "Rise of the Tomb Raider modding tools" on nexus)

I tried remove bikini model from "Sexy Black Boots" and add miniskirt model from "Topless Lara in Miniskirt" in blender app.

In attach there is mod that I was able to combine of topless lara in miniskirt with black boots, I haven't tested in because don't have a game version were mods are working (I'm just too lazy to rollback)

Please give it a try - if it will work than it is all good, if not.. well I can give step by step guide for you to try it, and maybe you'll have more luck than I am.

** I am not even "regular user" of blender so in might be all messed up, and not work at all beacuse I have no idea "how to model stuff correctly" **

Lara_Nude_Mod_(Boots_Miniskirt).zip

5 hours ago, a4dce said:

So I was looking into this out of curiosity and here is the thing --

meshes in both "addons" are complete body with all the details not just a part of it, so messing around with files themself would not do much of effect.

(I used plugin for Noesis to extract them - plugin is in "Rise of the Tomb Raider modding tools" on nexus)

I tried remove bikini model from "Sexy Black Boots" and add miniskirt model from "Topless Lara in Miniskirt" in blender app.

In attach there is mod that I was able to combine of topless lara in miniskirt with black boots, I haven't tested in because don't have a game version were mods are working (I'm just too lazy to rollback)

Please give it a try - if it will work than it is all good, if not.. well I can give step by step guide for you to try it, and maybe you'll have more luck than I am.

** I am not even "regular user" of blender so in might be all messed up, and not work at all beacuse I have no idea "how to model stuff correctly" **

Lara_Nude_Mod_(Boots_Miniskirt).zip 13.12 MB · 10 downloads

Thanks man, gonna give it a try in a few and report back. If it doesn't work, I'm already in contact with Jostar. Of course it'll be a commissioned mod, so I'm still waiting on the price. But unless it's absolutely insane, I'll just commission him.

EDIT: I see from someone else, it works. So NICE! Saved me money. I might still commission him if I can't change the color of the skirt. (I prefer the Red and black variant.) But still, thank you so much! But considering how "easy" it seems, (Would you mind sharing a step by step?) I may just do it myself. Or commission him for something else. As I do like his mods.

Edited by Hakufu1021

So here is what I did:

1. Export fbx format out of tr2mesh with help of "Noesis Model Import-Export Plugin 1.7c" found in download section of this tools on nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/riseofthetombraider/mods/20?tab=files

1.1 they have a short info on how to use this plugin in tool description.

1.jpg.0f457c74c7ee323dd69367361cc16157.jpg

2. Use Blender to open (import fbx) files

2.1 for "Sexy Black Boots" I have removed bikini model by just deleting it from model catalog:

2.jpg.11699cfc2d868328a98d50a711bc44c3.jpg

2.2 next I just copy-paste miniskirt mesh (Mesh_3_0) from mod "Topless Lara in Miniskirt" into mesh collection of "Sexy Black Boots" (the one without bikini mesh):

3.jpg.1abd62f0d41f5ae1e9bbba5d088b6991.jpg4.jpg.de7c6c5eaaaae3fcc1dbea2cc53be203.jpg

2.3 note that miniskirt mesh was pasted into model collection with changed name and references, so you have to update them all manually (by just removing ".001" for the property end).

* You will need to go thru all those properties (of "Mesh_3_0" only) on right side panel to update names, please be very careful there to not miss anything.

2.4 After all done you can delete (delete hierarchy) of that "bone000.001" thingy.

2.5 Save model as fbx (export fbx)

3 use Noesis app to "export" new FBX file back into tr2mesh

3.1 guied on this also can be found ona that nexus page

3.2 BUT there is a bug in plugin code that fails export process:

5.jpg.e945e3594e4de50b76bb810d260c7e09.jpg

~ To fix it you need to chage line 960 of plugin "fmt_TR2_mesh_1_7.py" file to following:

number = (int(bone.name.split("bone")[1].split("_end")[0]))

4 Combine all txt, skl, drm and tr2pcd files from both mods in same mod. Place your exported tr2mesh along with them

~ and that is all, use injector as usual to apply updated mod...

Regading textures, I havent tried it but looks like same tools can be used to modify them, so It shouldn't a any problem..

Edited by a4dce
42 minutes ago, eleanor rigby said:

@a4dce

What exactly do I have to do to change the breasts size in JOSTARS big boobs mod ?

Do you have a step by step for me, please ?

Step 1 - You have to be senior blender (or 3d max) user, cause you need to sculpture them on 3d model.

Step 2 - You don't need to ask such question from noob as myself

Edited by a4dce
On 12/14/2021 at 9:50 PM, TrosbhaTR said:

Nude Lara mods pack: https://sharemods.com/391lza2rft24/Tomb_Raider___40_2013__41__nude_mod.rar.html

Nude Samantha: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zhyn7mzewg9cwi/modSamanthaNude.zip?dl=0

Nude Reyes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/emv8zouqr42vg06/modReyesNude.zip?dl=0

Samantha's Ceremony dress has a nude patch on it but it crashes the game so I didn't share her link.

I didn't install it, I found all the links on Reddit.

On 1/30/2021 at 3:12 PM, heraifx said:

Thank you for the Answer. 

Finally  I can get rid backpack and sling breast from lovelylad's classic outfit 

Reveal hidden contents

1956653661_RiseoftheTombRaiderScreenshot2021_01.30-14_17_03_54.png.e2186d8b3ba97a56ae8803c29fbf49dd.png1585149974_RiseoftheTombRaiderScreenshot2021_01.30-14_16_26_15.png.999b46f8af969dfbaafb3d55fd1d52c0.pngvlcsnap-2021-01-30-15h01m56s021.png.74e87547b0455189c94f255a2ea9c9d6.png

I am not familiar with 3d modding, but to get rid an object from existing model is really easy. Only need to delete some of it. 

But when I tried to add an object to existing mod,,, it always give me an error lmao. I really want to make topless mod and topless with backpack just like lara's classic nude raider. 

I really am a newbie for a blender. How to combine 2 matd files into 1 matd ?

Hide contents

screncort.png.8eeba1bef48f48d04af2b58fc89e7ca9.pngnebu.png.0419eadc3110cf2f30af8504e4fce899.png

It's been a year and I am still stuck with it. 

I want to make a nude raider, topless, with muscular lara. But I am so confused how to merge the model.

can someone give me a tutorial please ?